New Topic Post Reply  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:51 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

the Original mod are Dens's Model nightelf mod & Seskins 's bloodelf Non shiny M Bigger breasts mod .

i use TP's Hi-Res Model Tool TPModelTweaker3_R2 import & export mods.

if those mod works well in wow3.08 my mod supose works in wow3.08.
it work well in People's Republic of China's wow Servers. but it's still wow3.05 in china. so i can not Test the mods in wow3.08.

Re: pkxman's High-heeled shoesd mod(2010.9.17 updata Draenei)

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Trollpaxton wrote:
pkxman you are my hero...those heels look fantastic. I will see if I can sort out some of these bugs.

For people with problems that haven't used mods that were made with my tool before: some people's machines just don't work with them. I don't know why and I can't reproduce it myself but I haven't given up trying. All I can say is that go easy on the content creators: it's not their fault!

It is my honor that Trollpaxton likes my mod.
It seems that chinese w0w mod is different from the others like us or eu w0w mod. eu & us w0w mod can work well on chinese w0w,but chinese mod don't work well with the mod improt & exprot tools and crash in eu and us w0w.
computer is not my professional.I only lean 3dsmax for one or two days.I still not know how to edit UV map .I don't know about programming. i don't know the way to add vertex on wow mod like u guys,when i add vertex it can not be import back.So when i edit mod,i just move some vertex and divert line.
When i use TPModelTweaker3_R2 to edit Draenei High-heeled shoes mod.I import back mod to m2 file vertex moveing is ok,but diverting line is not woking.Draenei hoof is not enough vertex to change hoof to High-heeled shoes if only move vertex without divert line.Mybe is chinese wow mod dont work well with TPModelTweaker3_R2 .can u help me to divert line.like
to

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:12 pm 

nice work!
I think human female and ne female's nipple bigger will better.

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:02 pm 

Original Mod works damn fine for me on LIVE Servers Today (EU) (NE and BE testet) - but please remove these ugly big boobs (Disgusting imo)

thx anyway

4xgd wrote:
Very nice one <3
Maybe possible to give it to draenei or other races soon? ^^

Draenei? thay are walking on there toetips already - remember? hoofs? ^^

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:06 am 

Its a shame, all the Night Elf breast enhancement mods currently cause my wowme to crash down after a while.

Couldn't seem to find any that still works properly past 3.2

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:23 pm 

Aurora77 wrote:

I prefer not to make AT daily quests instead Re: pkxman's High-heeled shoesd mod(2010.9.17 updata Draenei) Cant play w/o high heels Re: pkxman's High-heeled shoesd mod(2010.9.17 updata Draenei)

And I prefer to make money Re: pkxman's High-heeled shoesd mod(2010.9.17 updata Draenei)

Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:56 pm 

indtastbruger472 wrote:
Would really like the human one without breast enhancement if possible

I am a chinese wow player.It seems that chinese wow mod is different from the others like us or eu wow mod. eu & us wow mod can work well on chinese wow,but chinese mod don't work well with the mod improt & exprot tools and crash in eu and us wow .So i only can work on those other guy upload mod(breast enhancement mod).I have ask for upload the original mod form eu or us wow,but no one upload.
if u want a human without breast enhancement mod ,please upload me the original mod.upload me all kind of Character mod is better.

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:40 am 

doomnose wrote:
Hi there i had anotehr question i like all of the high heeled and big boobs edits but with every download of the nightelf it crashes with stealth but the bloodelf does work with 1 download that one wich also has the night elf included so i was wondering if you can make a zip archive with that blood elf edit becouse that is the only one working for me otehr one crashes.

greets.

btw my english is weak so it may look a bit rude like you must do it but id ont mean it that way.

A 'band-aid' fix to this is to get another night elf model patch, and name it with a letter that comes after the letter of this high-heel patch.

for example, I renamed this to patch-E, and downloaded a night elf model from this thread and named it patch-F

that way, the defective part of this patch is replaced by a different model

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:12 am 

cyberkitten01 wrote:
Yay! Giant Belf tits with heels Re: pkxman's High-heeled shoesd mod(2010.9.17 updata Draenei) They're a little large for me, but better than nothing! Thank you so much for these
i just hope the guy who made that will make a mix of those heels and a "s" size enhancement
that "m" is too big for my taste aswell

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:44 am 

Yeah I really love this but I can't get it to work. Can someone please help me? Re: pkxman's High-heeled shoesd mod(2010.9.17 updata Draenei)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 >> Next