New Topic Post Reply  [ 394 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:59 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Sorry I can't be of more help, man...I just don't have the time to help everyone. Re: TP's Hi-Res Model Tool (Latest build Jan. 9, 2010)

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:24 pm 

think 2008 version is ok? dont wanna start working on it again just to get shreded results

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:33 pm 

i think this is a fantasy game, don't need any physics Re: TP's Hi-Res Model Tool (Latest build Jan. 9, 2010)
so 3 or 4 different versions is the best imo
i really love the size of the boobs up there, i wouldn't like them in real life, but ingame it looks really sexy

i use nude mod patches on live servers since my registration on this forums (see on the left) and never had problems with a GM, so don't be scared about use them.
I also want to say thank you to all those great mods around here!

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:56 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

extra shapely human females with even sexier big thighs, curvy ass, tiny waist, and you will be the gods of the internet!

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:58 pm 

Hi, I used GlithyMes and made a test attempt to Up the boobies on 2.4 WoW a while back.
Sadly, after using both 3ds-09 and Milkshape, the resized tits looked like milkboxes, so the result was no fun.

I've just recently discovered this Tool and I see from screens how great it is.
Now I also want to AMP the polycount and be a little creative in 3ds.

Now, when I try to use the (R2 version) tool on 3.0.3 models, the app spam-tells me 'Assumption failed'.
While trying to use this on 2.4.3 models the app says it can't read that version of the m2.

So what's up with that?
Atleast I couldn't figure out a sollution.....

TPModelTweaker3_R2.zip on XP home swedish interface, wow 2.4.3 and wow 3.0.3

Help a feller ?

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 pm 

This works nicely.

Very hard to edit the breasts once all those extra bits are added, but can get alot more out of it.

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:05 am 

grin wrote:
I'd rather fix that by enhancing the clothes so they fit the body well. I was just seeking confirmation that it is possible to increase the polycount of cape and robe geosets given that you know the ID.

Yeah, I can confirm that. You can run the tool on your existing model and only specify skirt and cape IDs and it won't effect the changes you have already made to other geosets.

grin wrote:
For instance the different body parts belong to different groups, so if you want to modify an entire arm smoothly there is going to be trouble, as you won't be able to move juxtaposed vertices on the edges to maintain coherence, and jumping from a mesh to another won't be very fun. I haven't found anyway of compensating this in max...

Well...this situation is complicated so I'll try to be as clear as I can. Take arms for example--you've found that forearms are separate from upper arms. Anything you or I do to merge the arms together is going to run into a big problem: there is not just one forearm. GeosetID 401 is the regular forearm, 402 is the forearm with one type of glove on, 403 is with another type of glove, and so on. So if you are looking to, for example, make a character's arm more muscular, you'd need to modify all of those forearm variants.

So that sucks. There is one thing to consider, though: it *is* possible to change the IDs of geosets, so for example you could disable all forearm variants and give the "naked" forearm geoset ID 0, which is the "always on" ID. That way you'd only have to modify one forearm. Of course, then you wouldn't ever see big poofy gloves or sleeves.

As far as merging them together, I don't think it's impossible but it's harder than it sound's. Basically, each geoset at a junction has it's own copy of the vertices at the edge, so I'd have to determine which are coexistant, delete the extras, etc. I'm not going to make that a very high priority feature, though, since I think that right now the time it would take to implement would be greater than the time it would save.

grin wrote:
And just a little question, is there a simple way to get all geosetIDs on a model?
Yeah. Turn off all operations in the INI and then turn on the GEOSETDETAILS option in the [PostPrint] section. It will spit out a bunch of junk, you'll want to scroll up to the line that says "View 0, # geosets @...". Beneath that is the list of geosets in group 1. The second column is the ID of the geoset. If you want to see exactly what the geoset is, open the model in WowModelViewer, go to View\Show Model Control, and then you can turn individual geosets on and off. The numbers in the list match the numbers in the first column in the GEOSETDETAILS output (specifically for view 0). Make sense?

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:30 am 

I've been using these for a while and I haven't been banned yet. Mostly because I don't do any model editing that breaks gameplay in any way, these are purely for asthetical reasons.

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:49 am 

Trollpaxton wrote:
Unfortunately, my RL situation won't let me continue working on this stuff anymore. However, I can give you my latest build of the tool, as well as the sources in case people are interested. I don't think that there is anything in this new build that is really changed (mostly it was just me trying to get old files to load), but I can't be sure.

Tool, release 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?jlndz3nvm0t
Sources (C++): http://www.mediafire.com/?tyljvsymm2e

Happy modding!

NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:23 am 

hmmm. Seems like the INI file is not set up to use a single view, since it saves all 4 at the end. Might be part of the problem.
Tho, he only added shine, so i wonder what's going on there.
Maybe it would be better if he posted a read-out from the INI file?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 394 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40
 >> Next