New Topic Post Reply  [ 1081 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:41 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi, i'm just wondering if it'd be possible to have you or someone make slightly alternate nude patch?, just the same as yours but with pubic hair?.

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:24 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

kaelamue wrote:
*EDIT* also swift have you considerd making some wet skins for all races? Re: Nude Patches and Other Miscellaneous Mods (Updated 5-05)

Wet? You mean like what Ahrok attempted to do and turned out a yeast infection mod? Ehh... I thought about it, but I have other things I'd like to complete first. I also think that sort of thing is best left to the screenshot editors, since women who just always have liquid dribbling out of their pussies really do look like they have very advanced yeast infections.

Trollpaxton wrote:
Awesome find! That's a really really muscular texture. I wonder if that isn't actually a male skin that they just slapped some ladies underthings on.

It might be. There was another Night Elf skin in there that was the same format, and it is the skin for the Night Elf you see at the Night Elf campaign screen, although it looks kinda weird since its made to blend with the armor, not be a stand alone skin. I'm thinking this was just their super muscular female skin, as Night Elves are supposed to be savage looking, and it bears a resemblence to the normal Night Elf wow skin, it just has much more definition.

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:29 pm 

So...how about a list of redone/old armor?

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:02 pm 

just curious, do they apply for the Male characters also?

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:17 pm 

nefarion wrote:
While I trust that SwiftLippin is not intentionally trying to screw up computers, I recommend not downloading his latest version. The hosting service he's using just loaded my computer up with like 5 viruses but I removed them before they could do anything.

People complain about rapidshare... so I use this new qsave file host... then people complain about qsave... so fuck it, you kids can deal with rapidshare's download queue.

link622 wrote:
Very nice skins, Swift...

There is one thing I noticed, though. A few items (Avalanche Leggings from ZA and Natural Life Leggings, Runed Scales of Antiquity, and Rushing Storm Kilt from badges) were skinned so that, instead of being full cover legs, they now have just a few straps so that characters have a mostly exposed inner thigh.

The problem, however, is that these items are actually "skirt" texture, not skintight legs. So where the items are transparent, it looks.. well, horrible, really.

I think they all the items use the same skin though, so that's probably the only thing you need to fix...

Thanks for finding that, I'll fix it in a few days.

Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:17 pm 

aww doesnt anyone have any nice cock skins ..... this isnt fair u guys end up having all he fun Re: Nude Patches and Other Miscellaneous Mods (Updated 5-05)

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:41 am 

SwiftLippin wrote:
Silinrun wrote:
yeyaw wrote:
hi, i'm just wondering if you will add a sexier version of the T7 soon and some other armor in Wotlk thank!http://www.nude modfantasyerotica.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4346&start=0 Arokk added T7 so far, still keep an eye out for Swift if he does but till then theres some edited T7.

Yeah, I'll be releasing edited versions of the tier sets, as I always do. They won't just be straight up nudes like Arohk does, they'll be sexy.Yeah, I figured you would be. I like a mix of both of your works so I swap them in and out here and there. Personally I loved your version of Season 1 for paladins better as an example Re: Nude Patches and Other Miscellaneous Mods (Updated 5-05)

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:54 am 

I figured as much. Oh well, time to sit and wait patiently. =p

*Twiddles thumbs*

*Explodes*

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:10 am 

tid wrote:
Hi, I used the skins packages, but it didnt change my t4 chest to the modded one. I am could this be caused because I am also running male>female patch?

Possibly.

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:12 am 

Do not even try to insinuate that these patches are capable of breaking a WoW install. If your game doesn't load after installing a patch, remove the patch files. If your game doesn't load after removing a patch, you deleted the wrong thing.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1081 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109
 >> Next