New Topic Post Reply  [ 1081 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 109
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:36 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I can't get the "hide all clothing" patch to work. I put it in the EnUS folder, and every start of WoW I get an error.

Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:19 pm 

I tried to download the nude patch, but i think the host site is dead. Am i mistaken or do i have to look elsewhere?

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:24 am 

What did you update in the nude mods female patch? Re: Nude Patches and Other Miscellaneous Mods (Updated 5-05)...

Edit-Woah. reading skills are important LOL.-

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:32 am 

ralia wrote:
May need to clear your cache.

Sorry, but I really don't know how to do that. Re: Nude Patches and Other Miscellaneous Mods (Updated 5-05)

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:15 am 

SwiftLippin wrote:
Some of you may be wondering where the LK version of the compilation is. Rest assured, it's coming... soon.

Definatley looking forward to it, especially the clothing/armor changes. Not sure how long I can stand the drab Northrend gear. Thanks in advance.

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I hace only gotten 2 skins to work.....a nice all female nude skin and a skin that makes all orc grunts more hot....why do most skins not work? I put them in the WoW data thing. can some one help? :shock:

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:12 pm 

malol wrote:
can't click on link to download Re: Nude Patches and Other Miscellaneous Mods (Updated 5-05)
Re: Nude Patches and Other Miscellaneous Mods (Updated 5-05) http://sharebee.com/0e5cfe97
"Filename: WoW Female Nude Skins 1.12.zip (46.85 MB)"
Re: Nude Patches and Other Miscellaneous Mods (Updated 5-05)
Chishi wrote:
Click the megaupload button or other sources.WA-HA-HA-HA! ha ha ha ha!!.... sorry... yes use magaupload

The download wait time is 45sec
will only be 15sec for a Free account
unlike Rapaid-share, they know how to gain poeple like mediafire (~5sec wait time)

(for Skinner/Moders)
There also a Static Hosts (and some only cost a small fee, less then wow over a year)
like the one im Using (which is Located in Denmark)

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:02 pm 

Nuria wrote:
Could you figure out which file the Robe of the Archmage is? or, Skin it sexy-like? At the very least, I'm looking to figure out which file it is so I can at least attempt to do it myself. Re: Nude Patches and Other Miscellaneous Mods (Updated 5-05) My mage is almost ready to wear hers. . . and I'm tired of her wearing bland body-sheath cover-all prudy robes.

Item\TextureComponents\TorsoUpperTexture\Robe_C_01Blue_Chest_TU_F.blp
Item\TextureComponents\TorsoLowerTexture\Robe_C_01Blue_Chest_TL_F.blp
ect...

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:21 pm 

I've been wanting to create a few of my own skin patching ideas for RP for a while now, but I am kind of stumped as to where to begin. My Warcraft Studio is nice but a bit confusing to operate. Also .blp file conversion has been a hassel. Am I doing something wrong, or maybe I just don't have the right information and hopefully someone wouldn't mind working with me to help me get started. I would love to contribute to this site with downloadable work to enhance everyone's gaming experience. Re: Nude Patches and Other Miscellaneous Mods (Updated 5-05)

Thanks, Sav

Some of my ideas:

*Change the color of the male NE demon hunter eye bandage so you can actually see it, red for example

*Custom facial tribal designs for female NE's for those that didn't choose one when they first made their toon, and also for other toons if preferred

*Expand on Marik736's genius idea for the Illidan tattoos and extend them to full body designs down to the legs and ankles, it looks REALLY good on females

*My own version of the male nude patch, I would like to try to make them look more 3-dimensional and a little more anatomically correct- a difficult feat indeed!

*Offer additional hair colors and eye colors to characters that are not found with the original Blizzard selection at character creation, like a Nelf with raven hair-sexy!

Re: Nude Patches and Other Miscellaneous Mods (Updated 5-05)

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:39 pm 

Could you figure out which file the Robe of the Archmage is? or, Skin it sexy-like? At the very least, I'm looking to figure out which file it is so I can at least attempt to do it myself. Re: Nude Patches and Other Miscellaneous Mods (Updated 5-05) My mage is almost ready to wear hers. . . and I'm tired of her wearing bland body-sheath cover-all prudy robes.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1081 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 109
 >> Next