Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I love it!! keep it going ^^

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:19 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

funk wrote:
Alright thanks Zilem.

The colours I'm referring to: http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/ima ... ale_hd.jpgYour Welcome

funk wrote:
The graphics issue is something I know how to fix. I had a power cut during the install of a new driver, and been having some startup DLL errors since. This is probably related. I still run windows 7 beta and was going to upgrade to the full win7 soon so didn't bother to try to fix the problem. Simply didn't get to upgrading yet due to too much workwell if it still bothers you then Re-install the Drivers, if that dosn't help Remove the Drivers and install the newest up-to-date Driver capatible with your Graphic Card(s)
(for Operating System: Win7 or Vista, with the Bit system of you OS: 32/64bit)

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:11 am 

Would appreciate a different mirror. Been trying to download these for 4 hours and the free slots are overloaded.

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:24 pm 

@Darkholow
megaupload alternative: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JZV1VTHM

@Fabiola
could you perhaps make a circle around the areas you wish to be removed? I can see 3 options that can all be called belt still. As for the bug, ill look into it when I fix some other stuff.

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:40 pm 

great work with this patch but i detect a bug with the meteor chaser?s raiments emblem of frost dps cloth robe, can you fix it?

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php? ... q2&thumb=6

in some way is good because it shows the nude legs but i dont want a single but giant leg be Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes. if you can fix the form that the legs are shown it will be a good version

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:31 pm 

funk wrote:
i'm quite unsure how to set this in wowmodelviewer. The only reason i use it is to make the screenshots really.
As for the leg part, right now theres 4 colors for most skins, and by this method (only 'cutting' not moving or drawing extra stuff, i can copy-paste it to all 4 colors. if i'd move stuff around i'd have to do it 4 times seperately (or i just don't know how to recreate it in another way))In the Top Panel Pick "Options" then chose "Settings"
go to the "Display" Tap, now you want to chose an Setting that have "FSAA" of 8 or 16

Sounds like you use one of the Tricks i have up my sleeves (with copy N' pasting)
it also could have ben done by Programming somthing in a Photo shop like Gimp, Trollpax seems to know how to swing the wand in that photo shop, lets just stick to the way we are familier with

And there only was a Deathknight Skin when i last looked here ;p
or i might have looked with my left eye....

funk wrote:
As for the thread, the other stuff I did was usually just an update of someone else's work, so I just posted that as a reply to their work. I might add Jenn's skins to this list here soon though (with her permission) as I got quite a few PM's asking about what the night elf skin I use is.Ah i see, i was just wundering as i saw multiple posts you had made....

I guess i should had said. "you got permission to use jenn's Nightelf Skins?", but i didn't see the need for it... ;p

Good luck to get a hold on her as she seams to have vanished, or atleast was when i last time was here...
but if you give her Credit for her Skins, like in a Readme along with the your Files and in your First Post
i guess she will be Thankfull for it.

biohazard4444 wrote:
the nipples stick out on urs like the human high res looks fukin epic on urs idk i DL jens and it ddint look like urs at allThat have something to with the Nightelf Female Model

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:12 am 

Where do I go for a tutorial on how to do this kind of stuff myself?

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:11 pm 

Would love to download the new Update but can't without creating an Account Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes Any chance to upload it to another Host? Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes

Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:21 am 

Alright thanks Zilem.

The colours I'm referring to: http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/ima ... ale_hd.jpg

The graphics issue is something I know how to fix. I had a power cut during the install of a new driver, and been having some startup DLL errors since. This is probably related. I still run windows 7 beta and was going to upgrade to the full win7 soon so didn't bother to try to fix the problem. Simply didn't get to upgrading yet due to too much work

update: mage & priest set updated on page 1 with how they actually look ingame

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 >> Next