Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 109
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:08 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

ikari wrote:
Are there "patch-n" files out there by different authors? The one I have on my machine clocks in at 11.3mb and the one here is only 5.5mb.

There are only so many letters in the alphabet to use (for some reason none have chosen to make patches with numbers) so as more modders started making patches, the patch names started overlapping. You just have to rename them, and know which ones you want to give priority to.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:07 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I didn't see anything on this one, so I'll ask.

Will a working patch be released for the pink lace teddy for the succubus? That was my favourite.

Thanks. ^_^

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:17 am 

nice patchs keep up the work
will you be make male clothing patchs?
OR a nude patch for that matter?

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:34 am 

I just want to hop in and say a big thank-you for all your hard work, Swift. I really enjoyed your patches.

However, I was also wondering if you still planned on finishing the next patch? If not... is there any chance you could toss up what's already done so we could enjoy it for at least a little bit?

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:34 am 

MorriganLeFay wrote:
Hmmm ... after putting the new patch on ... I think I may go back to the old. There is a weird shading effect all over the body that almost makes her look ... hairy in a way. The new va j j is nice, but the hairy thing is throwing me.

im getting the same, on NE Female that is, its pretty dark on her body, BE nipples seems alittle different to :S

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:51 am 

Falenn wrote:
Yeah, question. Did you add the Blood elf nude patch yet? For like the burning crusade beta and such.
Look harder in this very forum.

ffs here it is
http://nude mod.unixdaemons.com/forums/ ... sc&start=0

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:51 am 

I suppose I could still do a little skinning here and there... I'll see what I can work out, because I would like to have my patches at least bug free. I might even redo some of my old skins.

Also Zilem, since you released your WC3 patch it reminded me that I had made a similar patch long ago that I never released. Some of the skins are pretty good, although there are still a few bugs. If you'd like I could send you a copy and we could work together to make a better mod.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:25 pm 

What are you ranting about we did not make this patch, if your going to quote people without reading what they are saying then just save your fingers the trouble of making an ass of themselves. he replayed to my post telling me the work involved in remaking the set and the impossibility without WoWME and the problems in Universal path work, another person taking the trouble to answer the question anyway I'm guessing Swift decided their was little point into repeating what was said even in his own words.

re asking my questions seems rather pointless then if you open your eyes you could have clearly gotten the message

take the advice of option 4. "Deal with the clothing of males" god knows I'll need to but if your going to point the finger of homosexuality I would first point it at yourself as the fetish of gays is not only disrespectful to the creator of this patch but raises many questions about yourself in your commit about changing it just for female, are you gay? or did you just feel like being a girl not only on this forum but in WoW aswell? You think you could be a bit grateful to swift for even making it so the U skins would change the appearance for the males ASWELL

Thank you for answering my question and well done on your patch Swift I hope you keep on adding more textures and doing more skinning for WoW

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:09 pm 

Is there a new link for the skins? I tried to click the one for the female only (no armor or world npc's) re-skin, yet the link takes me to a site that says the link was removed to illegal distribution of software... <.< Can anyone reply with a new link please?

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:26 pm 

I'm waiting for other, new nude skins.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1081 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 109
 >> Next