New Topic Post Reply  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:51 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Robes are a bit tricky in this regard. Basically, when you equip a robe, it'll drape over the legs, but whatever you have equipped on your leg slot will show through any open portions of the robe. Usually this isn't a problem if someone equips the set piece for the tier. But if someone equips a non-set piece (ie previous tier, BiS that isn't same tier, etc) to the legs, you end up with what you have. The quick fix I can think of would be to replace the texture of the item you're using with something that will show skin at that part of the texture.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:08 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

funk wrote:

Human Female to orangeblue's Blood Elf Female Model Edit :

All credit goes to Orangeblue for making the Blood Elf Female model edit. I only made the conversion MPQ to make Human Females look like Blood Elf Females.
Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes
>> Download (Click Me) <<

Where is that Warrior Armor Texture from?

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:16 pm 

updated with paladin set

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:08 pm 

none of the links will work for me, i cant download this no matter which of your links i try:(

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:41 pm 

Fabiola wrote:
Gonna be hard to focus on raids now Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes
funk wrote:
I've got the same problem with my DK Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes
Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixesI guess your both ready is to sit on the waiting bench
I was there most of my trail time in new Guilds, maybe they didn't trust the silent and new Rogue? (that came from a Higher ranked Rading guild that just shattered)

Atleast it doesn't sound as bad as Football Seasons in TV
which distract maybe just not yourself but also your co-raiders (if you/they like football that is, which i don't)
do i have to say more?

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:00 pm 

sorry, didn't get time until now.
Uploaded on http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SF179IBR

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:34 am 

Ah don't worry about Jenn. We're related IRL. That's also why I've put the skins for download here now.
As for the 4 colors I mentionned, yes there was only a dk version here but that's not what I meant. the DK set has 4 colors as well, and I've done all 4. I simply only made a screenshot of 1 color as the other edits are exactly the same (except for the color).

As for the options in modelviwer, they are greyed out for me. Can't select them. This might have something to do with a graphics card driver issue I'm having.

And to biohazard4444, you have SKINS and MODEL patches. The one that changes the shape of a nightelf is the MODEL and the one that changes the textures of it is the SKIN. The one I uploaded here is the skin, not the model Re: Funk's Skins - T10 + HuF to BeF || 13/02/2010: belt fixes

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:40 am 

Zilem wrote:
I like the Boots!, wait-what?, oh right the texture... well with a higher Anti-Aliasing Setting (more smoother Model) i might say something usefull
Beside you use the Front of the Leg parts as the back instead, so the Armor will look more shaped for the Butt

Also, you might want to only use one thread for you Work (New/Old/Preview/Download Links)
before our Goddess Ackanime Reminds you ;p
so it's easier for people to find your work for just Knowing your name
as you can Change the Tittle of the thread by editing the First post (if you got a more suitable name)

i'm quite unsure how to set this in wowmodelviewer. The only reason i use it is to make the screenshots really.
As for the leg part, right now theres 4 colors for most skins, and by this method (only 'cutting' not moving or drawing extra stuff, i can copy-paste it to all 4 colors. if i'd move stuff around i'd have to do it 4 times seperately (or i just don't know how to recreate it in another way))

As for the thread, the other stuff I did was usually just an update of someone else's work, so I just posted that as a reply to their work. I might add Jenn's skins to this list here soon though (with her permission) as I got quite a few PM's asking about what the night elf skin I use is.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:42 am 

I like the Boots!, wait-what?, oh right the texture... well with a higher Anti-Aliasing Setting (more smoother Model) i might say something usefull
Beside you use the Front of the Leg parts as the back instead, so the Armor will look more shaped for the Butt

Also, you might want to only use one thread for you Work (New/Old/Preview/Download Links)
before our Goddess Ackanime Reminds you ;p
so it's easier for people to find your work for just Knowing your name
as you can Change the Tittle of the thread by editing the First post (if you got a more suitable name)

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:57 am 

Shardles wrote:
Amazing patch, altho i have found a bit of a bug that basicly scares the living shit out of me.

Using the patch using seskins BE model i'v noticed one of the faces commonly used for NPCs seems to stretch a bit...meaning the mouth is on the nose the nose is between and human eyes while the bloodelf eyes are on the forehead...its quite creepy o.o i'll provide a screenshot next time i see this occur.

Aside from that creepyness >.> AMAZING patch, love it

Note: i downloaded this about 7 hours ago, so yes it is up to date

has been mentionned before yeah, and i have quite frankly no idea how to fix it, sorry

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10
 >> Next