New Topic Post Reply  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:58 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Alos, I can only say that I had no problems with the game, with neither bugs nor anything else.

Ah but, a pretty bow of large I still remember.
In a very late level, there was a mosaic of dead punching damage (something like the first part sometimes). Sorry, could this side quest but never abschlieuen there when they put the camera into a mosaic piece played crazy.
However, one can speak of Bugverseucht I do not think so.

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:39 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Right.

But for this Kamerabug (the official forum is known) there is a workaround that fixes this.
I had installed this beforehand, so this Kamerabug occurred to me before.

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:17 pm 

ZainZyklon
So I do not buy games with JoWooD bring the only bug infested not funktioniernde games out Spellforce 2 has me frustrated right and when I then Gothic have gehollt three have I sworn off them!

One can even see how one might Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania? But this whole Proverbs such as From XYZ to buy me no play! I caught the first place. Meanwhile, you had to have lived it so that you are the bug's delivered. As I had already written somewhere, I had the luck somehow with Gothic 3 and quite few problems with the community patch, I find the game very enjoyable.
About Bug's, I am again at the moment a bit of Oblivion. The game is also still Bugverseucht in my eyes. Currently, the weapons disappear, who have the opponents after I umgekloppt them. The falls, then so unfavorable that it disappears in the floor or wall. Or unfortunately, I had forgotten to patch Shivering Isles and after muhevoll hyped 16 levels I was caught by the f-bombs bug. Everything Uninstall, delete, re-install everything again and start new char NEN perhaps is a serious bug, when you invest so many hours in a game and then allowed to deleting everything. And the game has still useable one grou fan base and I think this person is always the most important! Since it can usually still have so many bug's, the fan will send it's been Very Happy
Another example would be Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. One of my favorite games, but without the unofficial patch for the community simply unplayable! Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:46 am 

Hi people

have read on 28 Sept. 2010, there should be a demo for Arcania,'m curious.

Read configuration PC:

Minimum

Processor Core 2 Duo 2.8 GB @
RAM 2GB RAM
Graphics GeForce 8800GTX

Apparently the game without the jerk to run, you should have 4gm RAM.
So rustet your PCs.

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:30 pm 

the following:
Apparently the jerk, the game should run without one should 4gm RAM.
So rustet your PCs.

Easy to say, use all the remaining XP in 32 bit forget it can, therefore, that 4 GB of RAM is not supported. And who has bought in the last 2 years a PC with Vista (and now 7) and 64, which will hopefully think of it installed 4 GB.
But when I look at the remaining requirements, I was reassured say that there should still run fairly well on XP systems without 4 GB RAM smoothly.

Otherwise it is an expensive Spau, if you look at the game like a new PC now should be Very Happy

Well, I'm looking forward somehow generally to the demo and the game.

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:57 pm 

Dexter

Nude Mod has written the following:
Apparently the jerk, the game should run without, you should have 4gm RAM.
So rustet your PCs.

Easy to say, use all the remaining XP in 32 bit forget it can, therefore, that 4 GB of RAM is not supported. And who has bought in the last 2 years a PC with Vista (and now 7) and 64, which will hopefully think of it installed 4 GB.
But when I look at the remaining requirements, I was reassured say that there should still run fairly well on XP systems without 4 GB RAM smoothly.

Otherwise it is an expensive Spau, if you look at the game like a new PC now should be Very Happy

Well, I'm looking forward somehow generally to the demo and the game.

Murderous Nude Mod to forget may mention Dexter

Hi Dexter

have yet to XP, there will also be playable, but the requirements I find it a bit high.

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:07 pm 

Hi Nude Mod!

I honestly do not. The requirements fulfilled my old PC that I had bought 2 years ago. He has an Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 @ 3GHz, a GeForce 8800 and since that time already had Vista Ultimate 64Bit course also 4 GB DDR2 RAM.
However my Current with an Intel Core i5 750 @ 2,66 GHz with an ATI HD5770, Windows 7 64Bit with 4GB of DDR3 RAM and of course.

Get the demo on both systems test times Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?
But I am hopeful.

And by the way, if a PC has exceeded the 3-year limit, then you should, in my opinion superior to see if it ware not even time for a new one. I had my old man even now, if the MB had not given up the ghost Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:04 pm 

Hi Dexter

on your yes, and my PC, this should be no problems. I'm really looking forward to the demo, I'm curious how it looks.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:34 pm 

Hi Nude Mod!

I'm looking forward mostly to the fact they play in times of peace on your own PC, without some the stranger behind you and you look over your shoulder Very Happy Above all, I'm on the Sound tense. On the GC, there was unfortunately no Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:36 pm 

Would then multiply by the demo for free at rest.
From the same demands as can keep my number cruncher too loose.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 >> Next