Previous << 
1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:41 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

News about Arcania:

The release date for the demo was announced: It is 24 September 2010.

The demo includes the similar landscape as the demo on the GC, it probably is relatively the same auser that the version is on a higher level of development. Since it will be the beginning of the island, I am similar to about a moderator in the forum Arcania: should be

What shows a demo:
code? A demo is to imports into the game, giving the Spielgefuhl and give the purchaser at the end of the feeling that he is determined to play the game. If, in the run-up everywhere around tells that the initial island is completely different than the rest and the main island plays very differently and anfuhlt that a completely different atmosphere, etc. What I will then give such a demo?

Edit: ABOUT the developer of the XBox version will reveal still nothing (which seems to be that time already suspicious). Some think it could be that she really developed schlieuen Trine games, hopefully they are wrong.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:15 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

If, in the run-up everywhere around tells that the initial island is completely different than the rest and the main island plays very differently and anfuhlt, the atmosphere one is completely different, etc.

Na after, I'm curious. How then should the ausehen. Can it imagine namely not really, but ok, maybe I just read something totally different out of this statement, as it is meant.
Play differently? At the beginning of an RPG island and later Doom Part 666?
Do you feel at different? First I play with WSAD + mouse, and later I take my steering wheel to drive race?
Printed Ьberspitzt Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?
So I was now even the atmosphere of the island beginning (as far as I had played) as legally entitle neutral and if this runs on the main island of switching to duster, I was even beNude Moden.
I recall Gothic 2nd Since the atmosphere has changed in my view, depending on the chapters. In the beginning it will warn of a threat that the world is still relatively quiet. Suddenly, the threat breaks over a crowd of all, the atmosphere turns to dark. In my opinion, of course. As has, however, no one complained drub.

Well, it remains to be seen. Normally I am absolutely not a fan of demos, but maybe I'll put my time to time, or I wait then but on the final release and let me then of the 2 games in a surprisingly Re: Two Worlds II or rather Arcania?

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:00 am 

Dexter

If it tells in the run-everywhere around, that the initial island is completely different than the rest and the main island plays very differently and anfuhlt, the atmosphere of a completely others, etc.

Well I sure am curious. How then should the ausehen. Can it imagine namely not really, but ok, maybe I just read something totally different out of this statement, as it is meant.

I do not think this was about anything serious meant.
It was a simple decision as a defensive reaction to some criticism after the GC. Of course it is damlich say something to the customer when it really is not so and is just an excuse rather unsuccessful, unfortunately we have at the JoWood now so experienced the regelmauig which is more than likely.
But the play could be right, for example, there are on the island beginning allegedly no day-night cycle.

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:30 pm 

So I interpret never too much demos. Earlier I have made the experience that most demos ruberbringen Spielgefuhl just not the full version, at least that was with me so.
Tjaja, JoWood, this is a topic for themselves.
After all, Gothic 4 is 40 € one of the more favorable title. So I remain curious Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:24 am 

News: official hardware requirements for Arcania

Code:
Minimum:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 [email protected] GHz / AMD Athlon [email protected] GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 GTX
- DirectX ®: DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive: 9 GB hard disk space
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card

Recommended:
- Processor: Intel Core I7 @ 3 GHz / AMD Phenom x4 @ 3 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 295
- DirectX ®: DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive: 9 GB hard disk space
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:08 am 

So I do not buy more games from Jowood bug infested not only bring the games out funktioniernde Spell Force 2 I was really frustrated and as I then have gehollt Gothic 3 I've sworn off them!

In the PC Games edition 09/10 the full version of Two Worlds in it habs played through before. I like that, and Two Worlds 2 I would always grab me. The special magic you can find conversion I so top Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania? I prefer to play Mage Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:08 am 

ZainZyklon
So I do not buy games with JoWooD bring the only bug infested not funktioniernde games out Spellforce 2 has me frustrated right and when I then Gothic have gehollt three have I sworn off them!

So I can not find any serious bugs in SpellForce 2.
The JoWood is not to be trusted at the moment is right, that it is only publish bug infested game but wrong. It is true at most if you fugst added in recent years.

Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:43 pm 

So Spellforce 2 I found the Spellforce imaginative role-playing game with strategy just cool but in Spellforce 2 you could not make a multiplayer game and the card works editor not fully banana and in the game it was so 3 set out the screen black and was it went no further Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania? And the portal that you need to open this coming to island builder had no function. never imagined the Spell Force 2 Dragon Gold gehollt where the same power was in there with true and could not install without the addon, the addon forum without the game continues ... I'm so abbrev ... and the Forum, there were views that they are patching and have not done a handshake and the moderators have always have to blame if Panomic produced with the game Rolling Eyes nuh are the games for EA and since no patch will make for more Crying or Very sad

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:05 am 

ZainZyklon
in the forum was no addon the game goes on ... I'm so abbrev ... and the Forum, there were views that they are patching and have not done a handshake and the moderators have always have to blame if Panomic produced with the game Rolling Eyes nuh are the games for EA and there are no more make patch for Crying or Very sad

You seem to have really bad luck, but that the patching is such a thing. This is immediately pushed to Panomic is clear (JoWood's not the developers) but you should then at least the developer at lop bring out patches can be. If the developer then moves somewhere else ruhrt is because nothing that has already been a lot of good play like that.
But I give you right Spellfoce (1) was significantly better (this has already publisht by JoWood).

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:19 am 

Alos, I can only say that I had no problems with the game, with neither bugs nor anything else.

For multiplayer can I asgen anything because I never play multiplayer.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 >> Next