Previous << 
1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:10 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Gonas1 Hi,
you probably right, at least in part. I'll say again .... There is another way, for going to Mass Effect does not guarantee you put in an empty sleeve, you can edit your character and play with the Chareditor eigenstandig still a thinking man ...
So I think if you will, it is also so;)
* wink *

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:12 pm 

Dark_Nature
Hi Gonas1,
did you probably right, at least in part. I'll say again .... There is another way, for going to Mass Effect does not guarantee you put in an empty sleeve, you can edit your character and play with the Chareditor eigenstandig still a thinking man ...
So I think if you will, it is also so;)
* wink *

Jain. mass effect can be dealt with in part a balancing act. First, I think that's about all a woman does not fit as a protagonist in ME, secondly say three-quarters of the players that everyone is not the standard-Shepert takes off a bike (although I can not agree with them there). However, you're right, the ME is an exception is (which is not heiut that a decency term predetermined character can not be better Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania ).

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 am 

Gonas1 Hi,
Well I'm part of a six by four times and 2.
The half with a female character and one-half the original. I am of the opinion that both are well done that has Bioware hammer out really great, all the conversations and movements fit both ... So I can say I weiu what I mean.
But this alone you said that ME is an exception as shown, but that it works, if the developers want the ...
I have just made the experience that it does not matter whether or not predetermined, as long as the developer to properly give much trouble ...
Wait, we just look at Dragon Age 2, let's see if Mass Effect ne exception remains;)

Well I think that's enough now, will surely agree with me some, then others are just a different opinion, I like to just generate my own characters (all the old school are from the RPG, since in my opinion)! Jap I stand to laugh * *

* wink *

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:27 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Dark_Nature
I like it just generate my own characters (all the old school are from the RPG, since in my opinion)!

Hi Dark_Nature,
I do not know if I belong even to the old-school RPG, I'm only 53, but I'm happy to agree to ... * Laughs *
Oh, how long I sometimes need to generate a character until I'm satisfied ...

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:32 pm 

Dark_Nature
Hi Gonas1,
Well I'm part of a six by four times and 2.
The half with a female character and one-half the original. I am of the opinion that both are well done that has Bioware hammer out really great, all the conversations and movements fit both ... So I can say I weiu what I mean.
But this alone you said that ME is an exception as shown, but that it works, if the developers want the ...

No, it does not reach. Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?
At least as regards the second part, I am nothing to you in (the first I could not inspire so much that I had played through it again). I am still of the opinion that the female Shepert simply does not fit, because this is very subjective, but I can not really do say something. The ME there really is a true exception and I can not exactly explain why. If this was done everywhere so good, I was giving you absolutely right. Only is understood from the very difficult financial reasons, and many developers are better off if they opt for one of the two systems that can even be as good as the mixing system.

Well, now we were allowed to have hit pretty in the middle, a prime example of a successful discussion. Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:35 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

Hi you,
, thank you! Цhm yes, I think you weiut what you're talking;) Those were the times when one character had his cubes values still somehow miss that ..... Well playing the oldies yes sometimes. Continue to make Spau.

Gonas1, you see, again a difference to me has liked part 1 better. In Part 1 I like the RPG system is better, part 2, however, is fairly-heavy shooter.
Jup males and females play, I was saying is always subjective, especially since one simply can not see in Mannlicher or female players (unless one is manly or, female). I also love to see if there are times a woman in games that says where to go. And Miss Shepard is here very radically * laughs *.

Okay, both systems can be good as I'm concerned. However, I like the comprehensive better. And remember that the games from RPGs derived using the same system the editor. I therefore think it a pity that this is now lost in some games just. But I do not expect that this means someone who has not had the same experience with games as I ...
So Abschlieuend say I was, if not a system one pleases, it's not even playing ....

Yes, I would say also, quite in the middle;)

* wink *

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:13 am 

So, something new to Arcania:

A portion of the trailer:

Go to YouTube Download Video<A title = phpBB href = http: / / www.phpBB-de.com target = _blank>phpBB Plugin

fighting a Damon:

Go to YouTube Download Video

Fighting MoleRat:

Go to YouTube Download Video

fighting a Troll:
http://uk.pc.ign.com/dor/objects/908255/gothic-iv/videos/arcania_gmp_trollslaying.html

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:44 pm 

Hi you, bad news for the PcSpieler, Two Worlds II will have the same copy protection system as part 1, after 3 activations you have to contact the manufacturer to be able to play this game ... So those who had the problem with part 1 fragrances, now like swearing!
* Wink *

Oh, here are some music samples: http://www.twoworlds2.com/de/music.html

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:09 am 

Dark_Nature
Hi you, bad news for the PcSpieler, Two Worlds II will have the same copy protection system as part 1, after 3 activations you have to contact the manufacturer to the game playing can be .. . So those who had the problem with part 1 fragrances, now like swearing!
* Wink *

I think I've even still 2 activations of Part 1 Ubrig. There no revoke tool as in Sacred 2? Since the installation could somehow unlock and then had to again receive full installations of charge.
Oh, is copy protection, yet remains a pile of crap! 50% hurt the game more than it helps.
Reminds me of Silent Hill 3 again, do not get with the original files and DVD to work.
Should they prefer to do everything for Steam, so I'll slowly to Steam fanboy ... 2nd or how Blizzard with WoW Starcraft Works just fine and everyone is happy so far.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:08 am 

I have personally prefer two worlds 2 because it is much more varied than Gothic 4 Very Happy

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16
 >> Next