New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:25 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

evening,

I am looking for someone who I can say the exact minimum requirements for the game

spoiler.

give or could probekey Starcraft 2 Minimum Requirements

I have to show only an alternative graphics card (GeForce 7600 GT) and an evasive hard drive with Windows XP.

Thanks in advance, Sey7 [/ spoiler]

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:11 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Sey7
evening,

I am looking for someone who could make me joining, or can tell me the exact minimum requirements for the game.

I have (geforce 7600) to show only an alternative graphics card and an alternate hard drive with Windows XP.

Thanks in advance, Sey7

Hi Sey7

Who are you here someone could help, please via PN. He is kind of far on the edge of our forum rules. I let your question by three days are in the forum, then I will deleting them. Is this OK for you?

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:58 am 

Clear thought a Probekey software no problem, I thought wrong, sorry Re: Starcraft 2 minimum requirement

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:42 am 

Sey7
Sure, thought a Probekey software no problem, I thought wrong, sorry Re: Starcraft 2 minimum requirement

Hi Sey7

No problem. I had the Probekey, I was given it to you. So with spoiler we'll leave it as it.

So who can help someone Sey7, or liked: Please thank Sey7 about PN.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:15 pm 

Hi people.
Is this really a purely online game, or you can play it offline?

As for system requirements:

Minimum System Requirements Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or 7 with the latest Service Pack and DirectX 9.0c
-Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 2.6 gigahertz (GHz)
-graphics card with 128 megabytes (MB) of memory and PCI Express (at least Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT or ATI Radeon 9800 Pro)
-12 gigabytes (GB) of hard disk space
-1 GB RAM under XP, 1, 5 GB under Vista and 7
-DVD drive
-Broadband Internet connection
-Bildschirmauflosung: 1024x720

Recommended System Requirements
-Microsoft Windows Vista or 7
-dual-core processor 2.4 GHz
-2 GB of RAM
-graphics card with 512 MB memory (minimum of Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX or ATI Radeon HD 3870)

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 pm 

Hi

I once googled it, it says beta - version, like me, this is a purely online - Game. But I think that is oriented as Sey7 better than me.

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:57 pm 

hi

you have to stop sign with a Battle.net-acc but you can only play missions and co.

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:48 pm 

Nature
hi

you have to stop sign with a Battle.net-acc but you can only play missions and co.

To weiu I also Re: Starcraft 2 Minimum Requirements

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:11 am 

Hi,

I can only stress again:

It is NOT a purely online game!

Who could use the multiplayer, which has to do this but online, just as the one that did work out the successes that must be online for the game can access the server from Blizzard, as the success can only be unlocked just when the connection to the server is successful.

To all who want to play the game offline, there before you, like Steam, you buy it you, you will then install when prompted to make a Battle.net account, that it puts you at just how given, for Steam.

So if you launch the game first started, then you have you log in once with the Battle.net account, then it sets a * profile name * for SC2, this profile name set, her game could in the future and start playing in offline mode.

Offline you can:
play, the campaign against AI unsubscribe battles and play the scenarios.

Online you can:
make everything, that is, the successes have played during the campaign to get the results for KI games and also just on Battle.net with human players deliver his battles.

So, hope this has shed some light on the matter.

Oh and by the way, because the Probekey, which is harmless, any purchase of SC2 has 2 labels are its pack of sample keys that you can give to friends so they then have the right, the game 7 hours, or 14 days (whichever is reached first period) to play fully. So I have understood at least read the. Wanted to say this only once.

Well, otherwise you can even have the requirements and from personal experience, I still let the game down if necessary to screw too much, as the portraits of the units can provide 3D animation to 2D, etc. ..

One more thing, have about talking a mate it is finally time to buy, then we are already together on the LAN via an Internet line (2000s DSL) to play together online, working perfectly and we felt it was originally a ware one on the LAN.

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 pm 

Hi Dexter

Thanks.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next