New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:55 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Sky light with quote
I think MMORPGs need your address as collateral. If what is really me, you commit a crime or something, then have the same something they can pass.
Also need it if you pay something, give a billing address, even if no bills are normally sent.

I think it's perfectly understandable that where I also have to pay something my address indicated.

Then you have very bad luck when a Starcraft 2 from Blizzard is that all their games because they are just now joining together under one MMO BNet Account. You should, too soon, if it is not already so, can talk of WoW for SC2 via chat.
By the way, there is just no LAN mode in SC2 anymore, so it is again the MMO, because each play multiplayer technically over the Internet (I think I already had French as enemies NEN).
So all the buy SC2 not for that reason, which may not carry forward then not to Diablo 3, because there it will run otherwise. I have made provisions so that I can add it to my account just like SC2 and is good. Rolling Eyes

yes I understand all the people who get excited about the new copy protection systems, or even via the online registration and coercion.
However, I will think in future, only worse. So you have only two possibilities, we come to terms with it, or played at all soon (or only console, but since it is perhaps also soon in what direction).
Assassins Creed 2, C C 4 and the newest settlers have I, although the title had me interested for anzocken times, not bought, because I do not support this very new on coercive techniques did. Protests, there were enough, but I think I have read recently that Ubisoft might build Co in the future on this system.
Like I said, I have the Befurchtung it will become even worse.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:56 am 

Sky light with quote
I think MMORPGs need your address as collateral. If what is really me, you commit a crime or something, then have the same something they can pass.
Also need it if you pay something, give a billing address, even if no bills are normally sent.

I think it's perfectly understandable that where I also have to pay something my address indicated.

To this I can only agree with but if you could be abused is afraid that the personal information and you see no use for the address then my dear - are we to halt ne wrong address. See, for example, no meaning behind my address for something to indicate where I order something and never get sent, and 'n petty criminal, I'm not Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:02 pm 

Bang has written the following:
To this I can only agree with but if you could be abused is afraid that the personal information and you no use for see the address then my dear - are we to halt ne wrong address. See, for example, no meaning behind my address for state something where I ordered never or sent to get and 'n petty criminal, I am also not Very Happy

Since I still on Blizzard to say only one thing wrong enter address here can have fatal consequences.

If an account is hacked, you have to demonstrate specified by the address of who you are. Say you have the wrong name, one is thus self-blame and the game is forever gone. Besides, you could theoretically get a message that no one person Urkundenfalschung (wrong name) has committed, if any one wants what Bose.

I refer now only about BNet account, Blizzard, as I have just been written in memory, with address proof, in the case of hacks Re: Starcraft 2 Minimum Requirements

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:50 pm 

If I am somewhere abschlieue a subscription or will I buy over the Internet is a game then you should anyway give his real address, also believe the deal-in which case serios providers such as Activision Blizzard, etc. responsibly with the data.
But to print it intensified over time, if I want to register on a forum I give no address because it is simply meaningless simple.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:21 pm 

Bang with quote should be
If I abschlieue somewhere a subscription or will I buy over the Internet is a game then I will certainly give his real address, also believe that in the case serios providers such as Activision Blizzard etc. responsibly deal with the data.
But to print it intensified over time, if I want to register on a forum I give no address because it is simply meaningless simple.

Re: Starcraft 2 Minimum Requirements

Here's how it looks! Weigh-RL where data are useful and where not.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3