Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:42 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello again,

times have the card that I have mentioned above, scanned, so that you will sometimes see what it could do anything.

Image 24

hope that has always worked with the here and upload link now to the.

(Of course, the code is missing in a light blue field, my codes are namely given already)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:55 pm 

Hi Dexter

Perfect, the interest Sey7 determined, thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:28 am 

THX Dexter.

Make your explanation I've also got the message.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:55 pm 

Most of the games run well on systems which are still well below the minimum requirement

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:52 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Eimerkonig
most of the games run well on systems which are still well below the minimum requirement

At the risk I was not here enter.
For there is no guarantee that this is also real.
Case had a colleague in this way, 4 games back then does not work, even though the computer was only slightly below the system requirements.

So I meet the minimum requirement was in any case.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:47 pm 

Hey,

Yes, I'm now an old XP risen. Gibts already very favorable. And with the new graphics card, a Geforce GTS 250 runs the game on Ultra LIQUID even in the most important settings.

Thank you all so far.

Under SP2 was incidentally drekt from the game, gemekert after installation, that the game will have SP3.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:49 pm 

Sey7
under SP2 was incidentally drekt from the game, gemekert after installation, that the game will have SP3.

Do not worry, it even has Vista on my old computer bitching that it wants to have SP1, did not know that there is such a thing, or was wondering why it is not on it.

The game works but great without SP1. request

Then I now seem much Spau in the campaign to brutal Re: Starcraft 2 Minimum Requirements and generally with the game.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:51 am 

I am personally so of Starcraft 2, both substance disappointed and auuerlich:

Content fundamentally from, for there were many Ankundigungen which, at the end is not yet implemented such Ultralisk 4 Kaiser Blade (now there remained but only 2) .

Дuuerlich on the ground as it is, in my opinion, a mess that you have to register even for the single player mode online and unlock the game. Notice times completely left next to it, I find it impossible that one must make personlcihe information if it refers to the type Registrierungsschlussel a simple software, fax machine, I was still an eye, but that one is then specify the same address, etc. must Last, so I will not buy me the game.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:49 am 

Shinobu
I am personally so of Starcraft 2, both substance disappointed and auuerlich:

Content fundamentally from, for there were many Ankundigungen which, at the end is not yet implemented such Ultralisk 4 Kaiser Blade (now there remained but only 2).

Дuuerlich on the ground as it is, in my opinion, a mess that you have to register even for the single player mode online and unlock the game. Notice times completely left next to it, I find it impossible that one must make personlcihe information if it refers to the type Registrierungsschlussel a simple software, fax machine, I was still an eye, but that one is then specify the same address, etc. must Last, so I will not buy me the game.

Since you can hold nothing in it other that now 90% of humanity (especially the Americans) from all over Facebook and the networking shit shit are so excited. The Activision (I hope Blizz has to do not so much with the love of money) just to jump on the train had a pity. But honestly, I have a WoW account anyway, and my data to it before existed, it was easy for me to login and Starcraft 2 and to adhere to the account.
Besides, it is generally considered an issue where you could argue constantly drub. I'm also really can do without someone who goes so far as to RL data on the Internet. But you must also specify at Amazon at your address, even when they do GMX prefer your phone number and still have, the way it is now also in the Online Games. You could even distribute write Bose's ideas about the chat and the fact that they provide their address, they just have something against you in the same hand (very wild theory).
Therefore I think it follows a simple pattern if I trust the source, then I have less trouble than as a source where I really 2 times, why the hell do the my real name know about all .

But again on Starcraft. Until now, no one could see my RL consider writing data, because it's not like that one will appear with his real name, so you're allowed to pick a nick, which then is used for everything (friends lists, forums, etc). As long as this is, and Blizzard has just saved my data somewhere, I do not matter anyway.

From the draft revisions Kundig I have noticed very little, so I was just entranced rather disappointed. Although I must say the Ultralisk look with 2 instead of 4 blades sharp.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:54 am 

I think MMORPGs need your address as collateral. If what is really me, you commit a crime or something, then have the same something they can pass.
Also need it if you pay something, give a billing address, even if no bills are normally sent.

I think it's perfectly understandable that where I also have to pay something my address indicated.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next