New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:28 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hey people,
I have the following problem. Titan Quest wanted instalation on my old pc then via LAN with my friend to play with me at home.
First of all, my brother has probably accidentally my system (Windows XP) shot on that same PC. I thought, so never mind I keep xp instalation again. As far as no problem. XP instaled new. Where drivers then. Dannach I have instaled Titan Quest to the freshly attached PC.
Once I start the game but now comes the intro and when I have a lot of gurgling soga nor hauptmenu it and follow the PC starts but automatically reopen it. O.o
I have no idea why that is. I'm the only one probably disturb the files on the hard drive 2nd. So this format titan, quest instaled again and there was again the same problem. I know right now what I should not tand or eliminate the problem as I should.
The values of the PC: AMD Sempron 3000 + (2 GHz), 1GB RAM, 265 MB Video Card ATI Readon 700x LE, Windows XP Home (SP2).
Alternatively, I could still have Windows 7 and see if it works then, but the Darfur pc is very inefficient.
On my current PC does it play great. It is a Green Pepper version patched to version 1.2
ABOUT your help to solve this problem I were grateful to you.

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:45 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi moder

1.Hast you installed the drivers before the Crash were on it, or the latest driver.

2.Normalerweise should run the new drivers actually, but try to use older drivers.

Although 3.Hatte auchmal something like that were with me but what else I've written about in the system, with the older drivers but ran it again.

With remote diagnostics, it just always soeiner thing, the easiest one sits in front or you have a *. log where the termination was recorded.

Otherwise, I had to install Titan Quest are watching and what else the problem could be.

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:16 pm 

Hello.

Hmm ... somehow everything sounds like a * fast * fast (as will insinuate anything, but I just wanted to say a few important things to watch out for).

If the PC is set up fresh with Windows, I was at least the following:

1 All Windows updates make (eg Framework is often used by the video driver!)
2 All drivers up to date play
3 Other software (Internet Security, Office, just as what everyone needs in programs)
4 Games install

In point 4, even sometimes mitinstallieren DirectX Games had, namely, even similar problems because I just had to put on the fresh Windows simply forgotten by a recent DirectX installed, or even mentioned the NET Framework in the current version.

Otherwise is said, the remote diagnostics are complicated.

Wish much success!

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 am 

Hi Dexter

I agree with you, as you have this here beschriben as software Oblivion a typical example of this.
Even with the many DirectX dll - files played a very important role.

Like me, is already being asked on several mods for the Net framework.

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:24 pm 

Ьberpruf times, whether real all the drivers were installed.

Now and then we forget also like that.
E.g.: the chipset drivers from the motherboard. This will be forgotten again and again.

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:55 am 

okay, thanks to all, I will once I have time to put on new pc again, all instalation driver instalation, NET.Framework, all instalation automatic updates + SP3 instalation and then try again to bring the game to run.
Thanks for all your tips. I tell you then (probably not until Thursday) whether it worked.

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:30 pm 

Well, times have all updates, all drivers, all service packs and everything instaled. the problem persisted. have the pc now times put up and saw the dust he was complete. So I have now made it even suaber and instalation windows 7 degree, even if the performance is just her. I once worked tense obs.
I'll keep you informed.
I still find strange that the PS for a game intro starts again ... * Is confused *

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:28 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

Hi moder,
I have a little bit rumgegoogelt ...

The only sensible that I have found and has been named yet here is this:

titan quest - crash at start
This Дrgerniss is initially for Nvidea cards with negative clamp caused. Under the RivaTuner
because you can set a hook. Take away this, this leads to crash / reboot in exactly the
moment, when he switches to playing the video in the main menu of the game.
So let the box next to Clamp negative mipmap LOD bias.

You've got an ATI graphics card, but since it could be similar, but I can not judge exactly, unfortunately.

Download RIVATURNER (if used)
http://rapidshare.com/files/248284297/RivaTuner224-_Guru3D.com_.exe

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:47 am 

have now instaled windows 7 and it runs amazingly well. As the game runs, facing right now, unfortunately I have not, since it is still with my girlfriend ...
Well, I hope it works now, I will then report yet. MrGnom thanks for the tip is now unfortunately a bit late, but it fals drotzdem not work after I try it out.

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 pm 

Hello,

was also a possibility could be to simply turn off the intro.
Well, unfortunately, is not that simple, but there is a * No Intro Fix * somewhere in the vast of the Web, software or here an english manual to make it yourself.

follow this tech recipe to skip the intro:

1 Go to the video directory in your Titan Quest directory.

2 There are 4 files here you need to rename: TQCinematic.bik, TQGameIntro.bik, TQLegal.bik, and TQLogos.bik (you can just add some text to the beginning of the file name like orig_).

3 Right-click in the directory and create a text file. Repeat this 3 more times. Now go back and rename your blank text files to the original names of the files you changed in step 2

4 Close the window and play the game with no intro.

Also interesting is the comment in the blog:

Another annoying feature of Titan Quest is that you are forced to see all videos first time you enter the game. Silly! Create a file named TQ.dhl in the My documents \ My Games \ Titan Quest folder, though, right after installing, and you're able to mouse click past the videos. In case you want the videos to be there for later.

Source: http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/1821/titan_quest_how_to_skip_long_intro/

Otherwise, as mentioned, sometimes looking for Titan Quest No Intro Fix on Google.

Is not the cleanest solution, but if there was help, yes it would a start. Main problem when the error comes with each video, then it could be of course that the game in between giving up the spirit, if not should come as a video. Weiu no longer exists, unfortunately, ever since I've played the game.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next