1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: NFS Carbon Problem
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:38 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hey people,
I have a problem, I have NFS Carbon on my new Windows 7 PC and instaled the 1.4 patch to make it run, I come into the game pure and can allude to, however, begins soon after the start the game screen Speil to flicker. So the picture is black, spielfrequensz, image is scharz playing frequency. In addition comes off and the screen message out of range.
I think that this is due to the refresh rate desSpiels but EGLA what I set (between 60 and 75 Hz) is not the problem disappears.
Now I want to ask whether her a tip for me, did you know oderob a program with which I rate highly for the game, can make or down.
I've googled already times, but found nothing suitable for NSF.
Many thanks for your help. [who annoys more and more about Windows 7 because the 2nd game now Stressed rum. (The first was nciht too important, but I was holding NSF really like to play again. Hmpf)]

Post subject: Re NFS Carbon
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:56 am 

Hi moder,
the message out of range I can tell you that playing with your resolution which you have entered into the game, do not get along.
Kame Otherwise, not the message.

The other problem I suspect that you have a newer nVidia graphics card in the computer.
If this is so, get on the Internet, according to recent maps, unfortunately, not NFS Carbon.

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:49 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

hm, so the resolution is 1280 x1024 and I what I did with my new 19''flat screen as well as standart. Only in the game makes the problems.
You also have to rehct deinber presumption with the nVidia graphics card, it is the 1Gb card GeForce GT240.
When I play the game set to low, it's relatiovmit songar the picture turn out, but first see the shit out of it. (And my pc could kin have problem with the maximum settings) to another, I verseth not, why is the picture settings at beseren black.
Is there a patch for graphic cards nVidia this problem or can I somehow abshcalten, but vlltja about program egg con, which I repeat rate incrementing ... (Only for this game)
It was really failed .. um, modest, if not the game to go with this benefit was. Or perhaps the Ligt to windows 7 or directX 11?

PS: Well, at the Graka it seems to be nciht, in this type of on youtube the game works with the card and in high quality (http://www.youtube .com / watch? v = 9ilKND4RYes feature = related)

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:33 pm 

Hi moder,
the problem with some nVidia cards, the combination of hardware, operating system, drivers and the game itself
For some it works and other problems are unfortunately different.

DirectX 11 may also be the cause of it ... I'll see ...
Otherwise, I fall just a new driver version for the graphic card if you have not already done so.

I only have ATI cards since they are less susceptible. However, this does not mean that they are better than nVidia cards.

I 3 computer with 2 operating systems (XP and Win7) have. So at least I can often determine where errors are.
Only this possibility has not any.

If I hear or what attributes this discovery, I let you know ...

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:53 pm 

Hi moder.

So the message Out of Range I can only say that this message is displayed if the monitor is activated suddenly with a too high frame rate, as this supports the present term resolution.

Had cih earlier in the workshop of ofteren. Then came VERIFICATION to customers with a PC and the PC would have repaiert. If I had joined our workshop monitor, I also had ofters this message, because customers often had set a high frame rate, as our workshop Monitor could make at this resolution.

But since you have a TFT moder, 60Hz should not be a problem unless need for speed anderd somehow something in the frequencies. That would be stupid but a lot.
But as I read it on the net, make some carbon still significantly more and ofters trouble.
Whether you are just alone on Windos 7 went back, I doubt it very much.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:22 am 

yes, I suspect the carbon frame rate to at maximum setting too high will and thus tried my BenQ FP91G + TFT to control the screen, but looking I nciht what I can do about it, actually I'm ready instaled the latest video card drivers, will But look drotzdem again. I may try the whole lot again out of an older tube monitor.
However, I am starting Monday for the first time for a week in Italy.
I hope that I find any solution, because it is dependent maddening but if a game does not work.
Thanks again for your reply and if something occurs to euhc, I am grateful for any help ...

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:40 pm 

The only thing that occurs to me at the moment so would be a little tricky.

The trick has the following background:
Old Games can often not been gangige 16:9 or 16:10 widescreen.
But one can force the game into such a resolution by the relevant config or ini file and changed the values found there by hand.
Then you can still use the widescreen format.

Just try to find such files, if you can then also set the Bildwiederhohlfrequent.

So you can find the right file, vice just a value for us the resolution and save the configuration. Then You must only look for a file with current Дnderungsdatum.
Then you can omit the resolution and imaging frequency hollow in the file by hand other.

This method only works if the game is over in a position to influence the frequency hollow picture itself. There are a few games, something like the lyrics, but most on the market can not.

If you have changed the file, then translate the best nor the read daruf, so right-click, Properties, and then put down at the heels Schreibgeschutzt.

Or you must continue to look at google or ask EA.

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:28 pm 

Sop, it now has the second play catch, and Unreal tournament 3 is affected by the same error. here, there is even one (or several) Config file (s), but I know not, what am I to others, and where am I what others want.

Currently see the balance of my new pc (windows 7) + benq tft screen (60hz) like this:

game running without problems:
-ail Emulator Games (N64, Game Boy)
-Sims2
-Fallout 3
-Oblivion
-Halo
-CS 1.6
-Fifa10
-PES2009
-Age Of Empires 3
-Yu-gi-oh
-several mini games (shipwreck, cluster-ball, volley)

games will not:
-Flyff (security software has a problem with windows 7, this error is known.)

And then just have those 2 games this one has the bug.
-NFS Carbon (instaled and patched)
-Unreal Tournament 3 (not instaled, but Copies)

I hope I find a solution to end this bug. Do you have an idea? You know one probably welceh config file at UT I have and what other entry?

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:56 pm 

Hi moder

How long have you actually been Win7?
Said games that you list as you play this on XP, whom so, how they ran on XP?

How do you describe this seems not to be straight Win7 zokkerfreundlich, or am I wrong there.

Today, I'll get Win7 by a customer will, this time to test whether it is really worthwhile to switch from XP Win7.

I know, these questions have to do in the real sense to do with your questions, but I get asked a lot about Win7, because up to now and can not say much about this because I had not even Win7 today.

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:18 am 

the following:
here there is even one (or several) Config file (s), but I know not, what am I to others, and where am I what others want.

Hi moder.
The only possibility is the following:
Цffen just one config file with Notepad and search times for the currently set resolution.
So if you e.g. 1280 * have set 1024, then search times in the config file for the 1280th
MODEL appear somewhere then a line then perhaps this is:
width = 1280
height = 1024
there and then simply insert your values.

Or you must look for time in the Windows registry. You simply look after the game name or the name Hesrteller, as you can tell in the registry, unfortunately nciht how heiuen the paths. If you have gluck, one finds the entries really good. But this is especially true: first make you a complete backup of the registry.

But a game like Unreal tournament 3 widescreen can not now wonder something.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next