1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re NFS Carbon
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:46 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

So, in turn, have to report as many.
@ Nude Mod. But it I am very satisfied with Windows 7 and the most games are going out. (Some have to use just the Kompalittatsmodus, then the match already.)
Also, the design is appealing and internet, and office work are not problemm . that with a new operating system always some old programs, or play on the route remain is unfortunately unvermedilich. All in all, Windows 7, but a good all-round system and is certainly a successor for Windows XP (shcon only because directX 11)

@, I (edit 1) not much of a problem with the broad picture, but with the repetition rate;) It was only your tip on the play in some that is set in the config.

@ Problem with Carbon: I was just coming home and thought, well before I was still an important work needs to complete, shclieu I even my old 19 inch tube monitor as a second monitor to the graphics card and see if this NFS without any problems runs. Besides these I ncoh meien old test match was inserted to see if it runs properly. And then I start the game, of course, it runs only once on meienm TFT and what I have to say to my own surprise. It runs without misfiring and best graphic. Since my old monitor is connected to monitor than 2 runs the game? Keien know why, of course, may also lie at the game, but why should have changed because of what?

@ Problem with UT3, I will now try the same again with UT3, if it works now, I'm a) excited and b) confused. For one thing it makes me go even if the games, but on the other MCIH I ask, why the devil do I monitor my Altz Subsequently must make of ANYTHING to be as connected. Well, I will contact you diesbezuglich safe again.
EDIT2: Also this problem is (the do not) by the Subsequently the 2nd screen disappeared!

Unfortunately, I'm Also one important today because of my work and sport activities, no or very little time to Zogg.

Edit3: This software this issue clarified. * Is confused many thanks for your help and funny, the slogan was something like eien *

Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:35 am 

Hi moder.

And how does it look from where you now disconnect the old tube monitor back?
Have you dan again the error?

Something about the graphics settings.
I once installed a game magazine the game Jeanne D'Arc.
When I tried to set the Grafi, I almost fell off my chair.
The game supports only one resolution:
1024 * 768
Darfur, but with two and three deep color picture hollow frequencies.
So:
1024 * 16 * 768 @ 60 Hz
1024 * 16 * 768 @ 70 Hz
1024 * 16 * 768 @ 75 Hz
1024 * 768 * 32 @ 60 Hz
1024 * 32 * 768 @ 70 Hz
1024 * 32 * 768 @ 75 Hz

As you can see again how some changes are blod.
In connection with only one resolution two color depths and three frequencies.
How can you actually adjust the frequencies in the game, if this has been set according to the desktop.

And no, this game has no INI file or registry entry to adjust to this.

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:02 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hey,

So I have no problems using my old tube monitor just turn off disconnected, did I him yet, since monitors two sometimes really handy are gewrade when one on one office to have and a little tip and on the other firefox with research on the topic about which you write or when you click on one zoggt and run on the other ICQ and Skype has, oa
Therefore, I will first leave the well-Sun

To what you mentioned about your say fell, I'll give you 100% right, that is of course rubbish, then I ask MCIH bad habit, what the programmers are thinking.

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:18 pm 

So now I switched on Win7, unfortunately at the moment only the 32ger bit - version.

Drop of Win7:
My original printer software did not work. And the original software of my Grafka. Despite the fact that both hardware not so old.
Moder positions go like Vista, only about creating the admin, which is something painfully. Absturtz, or freeze inevitable. After you install Win7 already several updates, not exactly what I led to a cry of joy. I think after 1000 updates could be Win7 One was term successor for XP.

Who should I consider this really is, Win7 a stripped down version of Vista.

Win7 does have its good side:
In my Internet connection up some Win7 runs faster than XP. Games I can until now not run, as I have lately too many visits, which manchesmal fustriert me much because I will always work with my behind come.

Hei
Jeanne D Arc is already a very aged game, but to a part I have already given to you right. The programmers were able to at least a graphics - late filing patch.
But then again who I look at Tomb Raider1, or Final Fantasy 7, each player was now laughing consider writing whom you compare the graphics of that time with today.

Casting Nude Mod

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:01 am 

the following:

drop of Win7:
printer software was not my original. And the original software of my Grafka. Despite the fact that both hardware not so old.
Moder positions go like Vista, only about creating the admin, which is something painfully. Absturtz, or freeze inevitable. After you install Win7 already several updates, not exactly what I led to a cry of joy. I think after 1000 updates could be Win7 One was term successor for XP.

You started the software in the real kompatibilitatsmodus? Because some programs run only over all, or right. For example, Xpadder does not work on Windows 7, I start the software runs but in Kompatibilitatsmodus of Vista SP2 is wonderful baar without problems. In games I had until now only one is really the problem it is impossible to start dieseszu and that was an online game.
With graphics software you mean but nciht the driver, right? Darfur because you need an extra driver so furwion 7. Some programs like this helps a patch or furwin7 but there is a win7 version.

Sop, I do now sometimes done, gotta go. (Was sleep well for what is (=)

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:38 am 

the following:

the following:

drop of Win7:
printer software was not my original. And the original software of my Grafka. Despite the fact that both hardware not so old.

You started the software in the real kompatibilitatsmodus? Because some programs run only over all, or right. For example, Xpadder does not work on Windows 7, I start the software runs but in Kompatibilitatsmodus of Vista SP2 is wonderful baar without problems. In games I had until now only one is really the problem it is impossible to start dieseszu and that was an online game.
With graphics software you mean but nciht the driver, right? Darfur because you need an extra driver so furwion 7. Some programs like this helps a patch or furwin7 but there is a win7 version.

Sop, I do now sometimes done, gotta go. (Was sleep well for what is (=)

Hi moder

So who is the Install - ssllte lodges CD or DVD so automatically appear either Setup or Install It does this so well, just who do I Install. or setup click this does not work. The driver software of my Grafka has been launched not even after inserting the DVD.

Now I've got the drivers on it, but this was download from the Internet.

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:21 pm 

Question

still to Win7 a question?
As you have solved this with the e - mail? In XP I had additionally Outlook, which is no longer with Win 7. I too have read that Outlook was not so sure.

I have already e - mails, which are also incorporated by me in the Swisscom Bluewin.

Have tried a few things went, but in the pants.

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:44 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

The game was first launched in 2004.

And what amazes me it is the kind of graphics settings.
I know very few games, the only firm in a resolution have been programmed, and even fewer games in which the picture is hollow frequency in the game itself can readjust.

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:34 pm 

Hi

I know what you mean by that. So I do not understand why dan event. little later a graphic - patch nachgeschoben.

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:53 am 

the following:
Win7 question

To Have a question?
As you have solved this with the e - mail? In XP I had additionally Outlook, which is no longer with Win 7. I too have read that Outlook was not so sure.

I am using no outlook, but I believe a user of this forum had the same problem and then just instaled outlook2003. This is when I am not mistaken in the office packet (2003) here.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next