New Topic Post Reply  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Alan's Women of Steel
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:40 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

You said originally that the idea of the bush was due to them being out of civilisation and not having time for such things. Having a smooth crotch takes away that a bit which I think made sense. If anything they should be even bushier along with options for that for all the skins. Also nice work Re: Alan's Women of Steel

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 am 

Faxanadu wrote:
Works just fine atm, all I did was rename the patch-A.MPQ to SoundCache-patch-13287.MPQ and replace the real SoundCache-patch-13287.MPQ in the Data/Cache folder. I suggest making a copy of the original though.

Really needs moar skintones though. Re: Alan's Women of Steel

Gawd, these skins customized to fit dyables models... That'd be the ultra drooldom. (Models don't work right now though. ._.)

It works. yay! Now... Make more!

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:53 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

yukii wrote:
i have never tested it in model viewer. (yet there havent been any black faced npc or player in game.)

so maybe you could get your facts straight before trying to act like some smart ass....Oh, that was the only place i saw it happening, so i bet you had seen it there aswell...
i proberly should had added: "For testing textures". as that was what i ment... <.<;

Wokzor wrote:
None of my belves are using any of the skin tones that are affected by this mod. Darn.you can replace the textures with another color tone

For example lets say you want use skin 06 for you bloodelf which have skin color 04
you go to the Art.MPQ:\Character\Bloodelf\Female\*
and extract every every face texture off BloodelfFemaleFaceLower#_06 and BloodelfFemaleFaceUpper#_06
(# is the face texture number, for said Face color tone which is the Second number showed with Yellow)

Rename the the Skin-tone number from 06 to 04
also grap the Nude Skin files and rename them from 06 to 04 just like the face textures

When this is done, place the Files in a Folder you create in your wow Data folder call it patch-X.MPQ
and add the following Folder Structure to it: Character\Bloodelf\Female\ and drop the files here and start wow
if it doesn't work you might need to move your other Custom MPQ's out of the data folder and test it agian
(i don't know the Priority beteween MPQ's and their folder cussins...)

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:28 pm 

Wow, I can't believe someone actually did this. When BuffFemales broke, I just resigned myself to the notion that I'd have to settle for seeing nothing but soft bodies on Alliance side, and then this comes along. Simply fantastic: I even lucked out and my human main's skin tone is covered. Thank you for this, and I look forward to seeing what you do with trolls, whenever you get there.

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:01 pm 

AlanRipley wrote:
A chance to strip those goldrings of the Draeneis tail? Another nude moder hat brought a patch with clear tails, but i didn't found it after crash.
just rip face textures off from my patches and you will get rid of those rings Re: Alan's Women of Steel

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:41 pm 

There's only one Draenei skin in the pack that has muscles defined (the darkest one). The others still have the rosy-nips-and-tanlines skin I've been using all along.

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:03 am 

Sooo..

None of my belves are using any of the skin tones that are affected by this mod. Darn.

QQ!

Well watching it on a level one it looks kinda cool. Kudos!

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:18 pm 

Hello. Somebody did saved female skins from Alan? Please, share them. Megaupload is dead.

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:23 pm 

hey can you reupload the mod link is dead please and thank you

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:58 pm 

http://forums.darknestfantasyerotica.co ... ight=alann
That is topic in Darknest forum.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ax2eq1b40x7ba7h
This is my MPQ: I added also 1 Alan-based swarthy human skin, 3 draenei, and 5 night elf skin (with corrected navel location), 1 shivan, 3 warden, Maiev skins (there are problems with white trousers at shivan)
I used Photoshop, blpconverter, MPQEditor.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6