New Topic Post Reply  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:33 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Wingowingo wrote:
Wow Great Job! Really impressive! This is the Drei mod I use now! Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you!
There you go, I'm truly impressed with the models thus far, if no changes are done, they're still superb. Please keep up the good work, I look forward to your Blood-Elf edit.Thank you :D I'm glad you like it! I plan on doing Humans next, then Night Elves, then I suppose I can do Blood elves :)

Wingowingo wrote:
Couple of areas to look at if you don't mind. Please remember, I have done no modding, texture or modeling work, I offer this as advice, in no means demeaning your really great work. The areas are not problems at all just something I've noticed that I would change if I could (can't, no clue how too :)I don't mind constructive critisism at all :) I welcome anyones thoughts on were there may be room for improvments.

Wingowingo wrote:
1) Nipples seem to be pointing forward a little too much, same thing with your succubus. This seems to happen when viewing the model from directly in front.I'll have a look into this, I can't promise any changes because I quite like how it is now, howerver it may have been something that I have overlooked and not noticed before :)

Wingowingo wrote:
2) The bottom, rear, backside ahh yes... butt, looks 100% from behind, but as you slide around to the side, it doesn't quite reach the same percentile. It seems to get jagged and kinda piled high by the tail.I havn't done any modifications to the backside yet, I plan on it, but at this stage I've got to work out how to get around some of the complications im having with smoothing the model and the lighting effects.

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:54 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Update - 08/06/10

Added long tail Draenei Model - This model edit is based of the smooth tail no rings edit.

Due to the fact that the tail wasn't meant to be that long when they designed the animations, the tail does appear ridged compared to the normal length tail.

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 am 

Zilem wrote:
no need to rush yourself, "Rom wassn't build in one day"
so sleep if you need sleep (says the one who barely sleeps...)
Thank you :), I find that reassuring and it's good to know that I can take it a bit slower :D

redaxle wrote:
Totally the way I was. The night I got the first version of M2Mod working I couldn't sleep at all I was so excited. Sounds lame yeah, but it was worth it. Finishing that let me update my old edits made with TP's model tool to work with the new version of WoW at the time, and I was able to continue making model edits. All I'm saying is, I understand what it's like. :D
Thank you :) It's a relief to know that I'm not the only person who looses track of time while doing this work ! :D

Zilem wrote:
I like hair style 1 as it issn't "Cute" like common people will call the 2 others
and i also like the Model itself
vlarg wrote:
Not a bad revision. Draenei hairstyles seem to work on the succ pretty well.
Thank you both :D

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:14 pm 

Ohhh ok that actually helped alot, i've been compiling all my favorite edits into one mpq so things kinda got confusing for me. turned out i had those ringless textures in there overriding everything else. Thanks for the help guys.

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:10 pm 

Where can i download the Draenei, Human and Night Elf mods?

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:19 am 

Any chance of getting some "unshaven" models?

Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:50 am 

Hi, where i can download Draenei, Human and Night Elf models?
On first page i see only troll pack. ;/

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:39 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:35%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:35%

i need this mod [email protected] if anyone has any lemi know

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46