Previous << 
1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:06 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

ronin wrote:
Any chance you can make this guy's human and nelf high heel mod to work?

Whenever I install them, it turns nelf/human characters in a garbled blob of pixels.
He is from china apparently so I guess his mods so far only work there, not in eu/us.Do you mean make his mod work as it is ? or put his high heels on my models ?

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:58 am 

marble wrote:
Mails are in the outbox until the recipient reads them.Ahhhh, thank you for that :D makes sense now :P

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:03 pm 

raddae wrote:
Ohhh ok that actually helped alot, i've been compiling all my favorite edits into one mpq so things kinda got confusing for me. turned out i had those ringless textures in there overriding everything else. Thanks for the help guys.You're welcome :)

nipwip wrote:
Normally I wouldn't post on the forums, but from one modder to another, that is some excellent work.Thank you :D and thank you for posting, means alot to know that my works can get people who normally wouldn't post to post :D

RickRollRickRoll wrote:
Hey sorry to be away for a bit, but god damn your latest Draenei update is FANTASTIC.

It's never looked so good! Your work never ceases to amaze me.

Absolutley wonderful, I'm surprised your model could be improved but you did and its simply superb.Welcome back, hehe, thank you :D

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:58 am 

Aiden wrote:
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. You're never a disappointment, the belf looks beautiful. I might actually start playing as my warlock again.
Heartblood wrote:
Thank you again for your great work, lagstalker. Your art is adorable. <3Thank you both, I'm glad you like it :D

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:13 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Oh. My. God.

Best troll edit ever and probably your best model edit so far! I cannot describe how amazing it is! I love everything; the breasts look so much better than on night elf, the way you touched her feet and butt area, oh my, I love you Ry!

Hope you'll find the way to get the jewelery back into her ears sooner or later though Re: Ry's Patches [Updated 14/10/10] Anyway! Me be so happy troll nao!

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:37 pm 

So I've not received any email updates concerning my threads I watch around here and decided to come check up on them, and boy am I glad I did!

I won't get to test out these new ones until tomorrow since my realm is down all day today but from the screenshots the BE and Troll look great. Can't wait to see them in-game.

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:12 pm 

EstonezZ wrote:
Just noticed that your troll model experience some troubles with footprints aswell :P

I know it takes a lot of time to find and get rid of those nasty bugs but could I humbly hope for return of my precious jewelry too? =)Thank's for pointing out the footprint but with the trolls, Think I'll just put up with it, it's a small price to pay for higher quality models :) It originally bugged me when I didn't know the cause, now that I know the cause, It doesn't bother me, lol.

I'll try at some stage to return the jewelry to the Trolls :)

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:19 am 

I'm sorry DracoEX but I had already done 90% of the work on this when you released your edit, I wasn't going to let all my work go to waste just because someone else released a model edit of their own while I was doing the finishing touches to mine.

Thank you ScDK that is very true. :)

On another note, I uploaded it to Mediafire, the other link broke again over night, so now there shouldn't be any issues I hope.

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:59 am 

blah40000 wrote:
just the fact that it's 3d, not telling you how to do your models, just a personal preference thing is all.

P.S. I seem to have fixed the problem, sorry for the false alarm.

Hey how did you fix this btw, I think I'm having the same problem.

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:08 pm 

Update:

Added Custom Patch Mover

Are you sick of manually having to move all your custom patches to and from your wow data folder on patch day ? I have made a simple .bat file that will move all custom patches to a new folder called Custom_Data, and back again. Should make it easier for everyone on patch day :)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
 >> Next