All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:38 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

So I was with something as well as general never use my RL name.

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:46 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi you,
Nude Mod ahm how do you mean by Visa? Which extensions can one buy with Visa, because it is kinda new to me ... Glaubich not understand what you mean.

I do not make Wurds Re: Blizzard kundigt in forums changes, real name instead Nicks Am as dear Anonymous. But if you were doing this here in the forum ... Hm ok first name was ware, LastName think I was;)

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:47 am 

Hi Dark_Nature.

Nude Mod means by Visa, that he never used an online Krdeitkarte.
I was also never do, especially since I have none.

I am also too expensive. is

For Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2 is also a kind of pre-paid purchase card to obtain the necessary Bioware points. You chew on a map in the Shop, and dadurhc receive a code. You give to an online and receive a certain number of points. With which you can then buy the DLC.
The whole works! As for prepaid cell phones. To recharge you chew you de code, you get this one and receive mobile phone containing the credit.
If you bought the DLC you a code you get this in your profile and receive credit Points. With which you can then you buy the DLC.

See here Bioware for such points. These are valid for Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age. So you gain 1600 points you can use for those DLCs.

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:53 am 

Hi,
yes, the Bioware with the points I know. But I hold only NE Xbox did is because the whole system, too different, just go to NEN Laden, and getting the Microsoft points, of which I can then buy Dragon Age DLCs. Without a credit card Re: Blizzard kundigt in forums changes, real name instead Nicks
* wink *

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:18 pm 

Now Blizzard has now called off the plans with the real name officially.
Now, one could speculate wildly that the money printing machine WoW just needed a little attention.
Against Flame Wars was such a thing bring nothing if the data are to tasachlich real, as was achieved in the event of a genuine dispute only new dimensions to be unloaded before the front door of one or the other.
People who do not know to behave, belong to forums, respectively punished holiday game and is good.

Oh, and what use false information in the name if real, existing data must be specified where Blizzard Activision can each month withdraw the money Re: Blizzard kundigt in forums changes, real name instead Nicks.

Source: http://www.golem.de/1007/76363.html

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 am 

Hi Algenfarn

I begrusse you in our forums. Yes Blizzard so a story for itself, but could also be a PR - Gage act.

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:49 pm 

Algenfarn

Oh, and take advantage of what is wrong information in the name if real, existing data must be specified where Blizzard Activision can each month withdraw the money Re: Blizzard kundigt in forums changes, real name instead Nicks.

Source: http://www.golem.de/1007/76363.html

account holder does not have to be players.
Father is the account holder and the son plays. Just one example.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2