New Topic Post Reply  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

If not varying the location, time, or fight, then supplant the last 3 questions.

Of this bug I've still heard nothing, but I'll SureAI nachsehn times in the forum.
Your attributes you can use F1 to see the 2nd tab, your skills in the 3rd. There you will also see increases and decreases.

As the game got used to me 'steady' crashes I've been at me to restart. I bypass the launcher and I'm even a 'Start Nehrim' button created. Lies with me at the store management, at some stage the RAM full, then crashes. But usually takes 1-3 hours. In addition there are occasional crashes when I go through doors.

2 more:
If you have a joystick, out with it, may help. I've found through Google.
Have you ever tried Nehrim to reinstall?

Edit:

Hahahah Yeah I had this same problem when I first installed the game. Tried everything to trouble shoot it until I finally discovered what was causing it. The game looks for input from a joystick and if it finds it, it will override the keyboard. The nasty thing about most joysticks is that they can get slightly out of calibration (which likely happened while you were playing) and constantly SendInput Whether your using them or not. Oblivion is likely ignoring your keyboard movement commands in favor of your mis-calibrated joystick / pad. Unplug or Recalibrate the thing and you should be good to go!

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 pm 

moder sky-light

has written the following:
So, Nehrim is up to date, and I also accept that everything is installed properly.

Japanese, for instalation: the first game 14 hours gabs not much of a problem. Update: yes, per launcher.

Sky light with quote

You said it happened in a cave? Always at the same place, or always after the same time? It happens suddenly or in a fight? If you move up faster if you jump forward, or slow forward, but at normal speed up and down?

It happen in hollow Also one that had also apologize in free. The agency varies, at times even though it is imemr minutes according to some, it takes not even half an hour. It happened suddenly, but can also happen in combat. If I jump up / down = normal speed. slow forward =.

Sky light with quote

If possible can you tell me the odd save game upload, then I look at my level.

Certainly.

Sky light with quote

show sometimes if one's on the following things:
-you turn off accidentally between walking / running for
-You are a disease get
-Your speed value decreases
-Your athletic value

- no drops, a leads to switch but to which I will slow even more, and anything fast (speed screw)
-how am I supposed to One time a given disease and how such the look: you-can-not-run-everything-disease Besides others, the problem is usually solved with a restart of the game. (But every few minutes makes restart the game for MCIH no sense)
-where I see my speed value (auuerdem Sun lam one can be in any game, it needs to act severally bug a)
- see above, auuerdem on the basis of what, should the fall?

Hi moder

Try using the Godmodus, as with Oblivion, I think, tgm I'm not sure, but so should your char again to normal.

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:38 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Tgm Toggle Godmode =

Alternatively, you can try it with tcl, if you do not want to cheat quite as dramatically. The issues the collision.
But I think it is unlikely that one of them fixes the bug.

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:34 pm 

Sky light with quote
= Toggle Tgm Godmode

Alternatively, you can try it with tcl, if you do not want to cheat quite as dramatically. The issues the collision.
But I think it is unlikely that one of them fixes the bug.

I come to this 2 cheats nciht Wieten unfortunately, I've already tried ....

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:04 am 

Hi moder

time a different question: Who do you go in the division, where strong Schnellikeit Gluck, etc. are going, what it says on speed trying to cheat times the speed of 100, whom it does not help you either Bug, or installed something wrong.

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:43 pm 

I've already written above ya. Read my post again by you, think you've missed the.

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:30 pm 

Hi @ All

To make the game back up to date is:

Here is the new patch 1.1.0.0 - 1.0.0.5
This patch includes all Vorgangerpatches again!

Download the patch
http://nehrim.de/dataDV.html

Modifications in patch 1.1.0.0 - 1.0.0.5 (DE)

Modifications in Patch 1.1.0.5
Fixes:
(FIX) spun off from Beschworungszauber NehrimData.esp so they can work on immediately.
(FIX) Balance Modifications in the world of a thousand towers.
(FIX) The barrel of the infinite rewards in the world of a thousand towers fixed.

Modifications in Patch 1.0.0.2
Features:
(FEA) The last two levels of difficulty in the world of a thousand towers inserted.

Fixes:
(FIX) Fixed incorrect behavior of some NPCs.

Modifications in Patch 1.1.0.0
Features:
(FEA) Second Space opened in Zerobilon.
(MOD) boundary-the-world secret village at the border to the sea.

Launcher:
(LUP) Automatic playback of video users on the second call of the video area.
(LUP) integrated Nehrim addon downloader.
(LUP) Ьberflussige data is not downloaded more + optimizations.

Fixes: should have received
(FIX) Some opponents, with one of the earlier patches a resist magic (low) property, have instead irrtumlicherweise get Restore Magicka. Now fixed.
(FIX) Brewmaster Quest: In order to convince grain, you have to get him not to <20 HP (what would fist fight at a high skill possibly a balancing act), but to less than 160HP. Accordingly, he has now in the beginning 140HP more.
(FIX) The Scripted-Death-lock that will prevent the player from leaving the Schattenrufminengelandes kills, no longer the player, but throws it back.
(FIX) Even more boxes in the collision Schattenrufmine, so the troll will not fall into the water.
(FIX) The Nexusaxt of insanity now absorbed Spirit (3 for 10 seconds) instead of Magicka. If no magic bells to provoke more.
(FIX) One can not now more than 100 craft to skill beyond.
(FIX) changed some NPC names, dead NPCs optimized fixed (no more spells from corpses) and minor bugs.
(FIX) The script for the battle at the mountain monastery now has a less error and should run a little faster.
(FIX) The script for the fight against forces now subtitles Cahbaet (and was entrumpelt a little).
(FIX) The door to Resel washerwoman house Erothin can now be cracked quite normal (Ьberbleibsel an unfinished quest had prevented this).
(FIX) from the two goblins before the cave collapses. You have provided too much trouble for the ostrich.
(FIX) The charisma of the player is now for the calculation of the disposition of NPCs to over irrelevant to the player. Should fix the bug, dau you about no longer at high charisma values under attack. Fur trade skill and eloquence charisma still remains critical.
(FIX) reduces mana for teleport to Ostian.

Thanks

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:56 pm 

Nehrim Patch 1.1.0.2 (U.S.) nachgeschoben.

Beschworungszauber should work now. The last two levels of difficulty in the world of a thousand towers unlocked. And fixed the faulty behavior of some NPCs.

The previous patch had crept a mistake that was corrected here. Patch as always about the launch.

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:27 pm 

1.1.0.5 is now out now. Were corrected errors from the previous patches (1.1.0.0-1.1.0.4).

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:11 am 

Hi sky light was

THANK YOU
yesterday updated on ...
But containing twice better * grin *

QUOTE from Nehrim Forum
Modifications to 1.1.0.5 Patch (DE)
Fixes:
(FIX) day of a thousand Bugs were about ... YES!

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 >> Next