Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re INFO Dragon Age II
Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:21 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

So Dagon Age 2, I will definitely put on my wish list.

The first part was actually quite good. see

time as the 2nd part.

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:37 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi am

Also, I buy DA 2, but this is a pure software online - Game now I had not purchased this game for sure.

I wonder, really long time:
Why can not all the game companies, as it's at Dragon Age and the event log or do not make the same system? I think that gamble online or not? This would be surely possible, and was also an inveterate not online - to get gamers to buy this game. I know many who are not online - play games.

I was still resentful all Final Fantasy - Buy Games, who were not only to gamble online. Had those days SpellForce - line wrapped line, so I do not have all SpellForce games. Final Fantasy I only have two 7 and 8, after which there were only online.

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:34 pm 

Oh man, you ignorant Nude Mod ...

Only 11 was part of an online game, a pure MMO. All others had nothing to do with online. Rolling Eyes

I have all the 1-12 here to estimate the shape 11 has the closest my brother with him.
Like the look of 13 ka. Even this prevented FF VII shooter with Vincend Valentine was not an online game which is due to it for the PS2 was hardly possible only due to play online play.

FF has always been up to this one slip, one SP was game. How it looks in the future, ka, which is on Sqare Enix.

Sorry for Offtopic this, I only follow the series about a lot longer. Very Happy

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:16 pm 

Hi Bloody_Kain

Thanks for your time elucidation. Then I know what I will do in the nearest time to come.
I was even my handler out to buy the games explained that the other FF on - were games.

Since you can certainly say the same which I also worthwhile game to buy, but for the PC?

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:19 pm 

Hey you,
So FF 13 is only offline (fortunately). Have also played most of the FF and I recommend you (Nude Mod), Part 7 (which you already know ^ ^) and part 10 / 1 I found so much that I ran the TRAHNE .... 10 / 2 is slightly worse.
* Wink *

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:36 pm 

For all who are interested:

MORE INFO ON DRAGON AGE II
It 5 facts about Hawke, the new main character in Bioware's next epic role-playing game were published.

1 Hawke gets one vote
Dragon Age: Origins had the problem that the main character brought out no sound. Unlike role-playing games such as Gothic was the hero or heroine around too dumb, just when something emotional is happening on screen. In Dragon Age 2 Bioware wants to banish such situations by Hawke is set to music complete.

2 Hawke is a man
In Dragon Age 2, the player can not determine the race of the main character, Hawke's definitely a man. Thus, the character creation is facing is hardly one can still determine the classes and the appearance of the hero. Auuerdem Hawke is not bound to the male gender, you can play Dragon Age 2 with a heroine.

3 Hawke is a fugitive
While the history of Dragon Age: Origins Hawke lived in Lothering. Who played the first part, weiu that the village was destroyed and uberrannt. This event could survive Hawke. He never defended heroically to his village, but fled when signs of a struggle to the north.

4 Hawke is the champion of Kirkwall
Free The Marches are a collection of city states north of Ferelden. The city is located in the Kirkwall Free Marches and at least part of the story of Dragon Age 2 is written there. Hawke, however, is also the other parts of the free travel Marches. What he does just to gain the title of Champion of Kirkwall is entirely up to the player.

5 Hawke drives the story
While the story of Dragon Age: Origins mainly driven by the threat of evil power was available in Dragon Age 2, the main character Hawke in the center. ABOUT a period of ten years will determine the decisions and actions of the players over Hawkes history, relationships and regret, to be able to finally clear the grou question of who is behind the champion of Kirkwall.

PS: In a huge 10-page cover story will introduce in the next GameStar magazine issue (07/28/2010) the latest game from BioWare extensive.

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:21 am 

Wow, the best new feature is probably the voice Re: INFO Dragon Age II
And that Bioware gets determined through super, I mean look at Mass Effect;)

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:59 pm 

Yes, this disturbs me too many games that you do not speak his char hort.

Oblivion ware for me the absolute top favorite, who could speak my character too.

Greetings and thank Nude Mod

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:01 pm 

And then there are ... Origins can be taken over in Dragon Age 2 (also via cross-system) by importing the score:

MORE INFO ON DRAGON AGE II

- decisions from Dragon Age.
- Flemeth we shall meet again.
- -Travelers are treated badly, must heiuen not mean that they leave the group. But they could try to show the players want it to and the impact on the struggle could have.
- The dialogue system is Дhnlichkeiten with the Mass Effect 2 have, ie Dialograd one where only the direction is given. Inside will appear in addition a symbol that betrays what the answer is meant (aggressive, sarcastic ...)
- The narrative of the story is to be completely different than playing in last BioWare. Dragon Age 2 has a framed Erzahlstruktur. This means that the exploits of Hawke have happened in the past, but are narrated in the present. Narrator who have special access to the actions tell the story.
- Dragon Age 2 starts to the time when the events in Dragon Age: Origins are not yet finalized. It can be seen so well-known scenes from a different perspective.
- As the plot extends over 10 years, one can see the consequences of earlier and not at the end of the game in a short text.
- The battle system of the PC version remains the grout of the same. Instead of trying the PC experience to the console to adjust it a fighting system is adapted specifically to the strengths of the PS3 and 360 pass.
- There is more specialization.
- The different classes are anfuhlen also different.
- There should be more combos.
- The magic will be given more depth. They should be e.g. can adapt.
- Since the game is planned as a narrative, there will be jumps between large events.
- The magicians get finishing moves.
- The Dark Brut is slightly different, more transformed by humans.

Source: http://www.dragon-age-game.de/

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:52 pm 

Hort are all quite good at it.

If all this really is implemented then it can only be a good game.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11
 >> Next