1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re INFO Dragon Age II
Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:16 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi

Hort damn good. So I will buy the game anyway.

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:14 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

ie a mass effect in fantasy medieval
we wait for the end product is still a lot of time up to that time where a lot can be changed

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:44 pm 

Hi truedaysleeper

Yes I have to give you right up to that goes for quite a while, and Modifications have already done everywhere.

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:15 am 

Truedaysleeper
ie a mass effect on the fantasy medieval
we wait for the end product is still much time until then, time can be changed where a lot

No, not really .
Since the main point in ME2 the shooter and just share the unusual time for role-playing rather not.

I'll probably not get the game. Dragon Age I was pretty disappointed. In the end I was almost glad that's over.

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:38 pm 

Hi Gonas1

Granted with Dragon Age, I play through the first also thought Mull.
There are about two-three things that I like even today in DA. And Awakening is not necessarily my taste. Awakening I certainly do not play anymore. Sorry, you need to can this add-on to play some mods, otherwise I was this add-on not installing.

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:18 pm 

But you are what the game is awesome. Secure with a Baldur's Gate can not keep up with it. But as for the present, with just the best Re: INFO Dragon Age II

Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:41 pm 

Hi Dark_Nature

So we are, ne fun aside. Fortunately, the taste is different.

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:00 am 

Dark_Nature
But you are what the game is awesome. Secure with a Baldur's Gate can not keep up with it. But as for the present, with just the best Re: INFO Dragon Age II

So there we have a completely different taste.
Was the first time the game graphically relatively unspectacular. This was not disturb me so, only it has for this a incredibly bad performance. Although I have a mid-range PC, the game has wiggled even at medium graphics settings pretty.
Second, were added to the load times that were ever 4 minutes long if you had bad luck (at least for me).
As true is not enough for me, the combat system a little annoyed. Or actually more challenging. On medium I had to fight for every small struggle for Ьberleben. For heavier opponents I had to go slightly to make it to somehow, and simply try again carried the load times made it very unpalatable. At some point I've always played on easy because I have to struggle just went for the laces. I have yet seen auser Gothic3 not a game I struggle so little Spau have made in the.

Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:12 pm 

Gonas1 Hi,
is just it also always depends on what experiences you've done ... What relates the graphic, I agree with you, but Graphics is not matter to me anyway.
Think I wiggled it has not einizges times. And the load times were never more than 30 seconds is better than Sun
As for the difficulty'm own role playing veteran. So got up at the first time on druch nightmare, crisp fight were there, but the average slightly.
But then one can even see how you can make the same game with different Erfahurngen. Sure it has had many defects, but habs now already 3 times through. Jetz is also good Re: INFO Dragon Age II
* wink *

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:19 pm 

Dark_Nature
Hi Gonas1,
yes it is just always on the experiences you've done ... What relates the graphic, I agree with you, but Graphics is me not matter anyway.
Think I wiggled it has not einizges times. And the load times were never more than 30 seconds is better than Sun
As for the difficulty'm own role playing veteran. So got up at the first time on druch nightmare, crisp fight were there, but the average slightly.
But then one can even see how you can make the same game with different Erfahurngen. Sure it has had many defects, but habs now already 3 times through. Jetz is also good Re: INFO Dragon Age II
* wink *

The one with the loading time depends how long you play (which is really above). Start After 5 hours of play that needs ever 4min.
As for the difficulty: first, I think I'm in the combat system just not very good and also I do not like to spend hours in the menus. So Heiut auser the skill distribution in the menus I angeruhrt nothing. I think this has given me grou disadvantages.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11
 >> Next