>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re dragon age
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:40 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Thrushbeard

koenig-wrote the following:
but had a new problem with a modbestandteil. Unfortunately not know what. extract the 3 files called happycrab_fix-13

Best regards Thrushbeard

Hi king choke bart.

At first times to the lock problem.
There is another file that belongs to the mod.
This file can be found in the folder:
My Documents \ BioWare \ Dragon Age \ packages \ core \ data
The file heist: jin_GWCastle_package.erf
If you kill the mod auchmal then manually eject the file. This file is 1KB grou.

Wuste I realize that I have seen these files before.
This mod heist MetaGame items.
The files happycrab_fix-13, and flumme_fix hurokfxu_fix-13-13 are the following:
- happycrab_fix-13: Fix for Happycrab, do not download if you are not Happycrab. I have no idea what a happycrab. Crap is translated with spider, cancer and similar.
- Hurokfxu_fix-13: One-time fix for stuck transformation. Is allegedly used when festhangt in a transformation. With the mod you can include his other race.
- Flumme_fix-13: Zevran stuck dialog fix. Do not use with Polygamey. This will apparently fix Requires, if a dialog with Zevran come to a Stcoken. One should not use this fix, if you use the same Mod Polygamey.

Here is a description of what the actual Metagame Item Mod.
Is in English, unfortunately.

Love Potion No. 9 - Romance Able followers only
With the Love Potion it is not only possible but very easy to romance multiple companions. - Now sets romance active no matter the circumstances. Check out my other mod, Polygamey, for another method of achieving multiple romances.

The Hate Stick - Romance Able followers only
Ends with romance follower.

Machiavellian Tome - Romance Able followers only
set or unset flag Hardened.

Ring of Rebirth - All followers except Shale and Dog
Unspends all skill, talent, attribute, and specialization points (full respec). If you respec a follower who has a specialization you have not yet unlocked on your profile you will not be able to reselect it until you do.

The Gender ring - Players Only
temporarily change sex to gender-appropriate checks in dialogue. Meaning you can fool Morrigan and her romance with a female character. Or, Alistair with a male if that's your flavor. You can then marry a queen with a certain female character. - Changing sex so body appearance changes so it looks goofy - to hide this the item will transform you into a skeleton or a Dryad based on the new gender (see screenshots).

Polymorphous Perversifier - Players only
This item performs or simply undoes the transformation done to Skeleton or Dryad by The Gender ring without actually changing your gender.

The Type Caster - All followers except Shale and Dog
Change your dwarf to a mage, or change a crappy warrior into a deadly rogue. - Change your core class (Warrior> Rogue> Mage> etc).

Transmogrification Potion - Player only
Changes the player's origin (cycles through them). This will allow you to marry a certain queen even if you did not begin as a Human Noble. - Using this item may cause dialogs that reference your origin to end abruptly or behave strangely.

Alternate Lothering Portal
teleport you back to Lothering. Allows you to return for Leliana or most or whatever you missed. I advise using it only from camp and not until after you have left Lothering for the first time.

Sycophant Summoner
Change party members anywhere.

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:42 pm 

So dear people first I apologize for the double question! but I thought maybe does not read so ask everyone in the game forum in general.
(I do not jqa) and I ask in the forum patch because I was so knowledgeable and helpful as I can see where no one has responded and here pretty quickly. again sorry for my behavior.

Greeting with friendly Thrushbeard

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:16 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi king choke bart

This was , and no criticism from me. Excuse You do not have. Unfortunately, coming from my side in the foreseeable future is not much help, and am therefore dependent on our good members, For what I'm thankful we have such members who are always willing to help.

So do you consider writing any further thoughts.

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:45 pm 

hi I've even read your answer correctly. I'm just in the Mage tower in the dream level I can not look at the castle. the second do I wonder now how fix the evil was fixed happycrab_fix-13. because the two other fixes to situations in the game belong. in the English explanation I've figured out come the the mod also allows the points to redistribute this part sat with me all charged villains to heroes. what I did not like.'ve deleted the files then started again and again.'m mentioned in the mage tower. thank you.

Thrushbeard with a friendly greeting

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:30 pm 

This was and me not a reproach. Excuse You do not have.

Hi Toni

Thank you ... was all in my mind ....

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:20 pm 

Hi king choke bart.

The actual mod allows the breed and the sex change, including
For further details see the quotation above, Was the mod can can do.

If you have changed your character to a villain, then use the same command more than once. The mod simply switched the races and sexes to each other through.
Is like a slideshow.

As for the mod. The archive contains 5 files MetaGame_Items_v5-13:
- Flumme_Fix-13.dazip
- Happycrab_Fix-13.dazip
- Hurokfxu_Fix-13.dazip
- MetaGame_Items_v5-13.7z (This archive contains deneigentlichen mod)
- Source-13.7z (includes source code of the mod, if someone for some adjustments to the mod wants, above).

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:23 pm 

Hi

I might note here that the Mod should metagame Item developed only up to the game version 1.02b. was
It is already known that this mod from game version 1.03 sometimes difficult prepared.

also be avoided, race and go to sex in the game.

So you can indeed class, race and other background, but there are such Modifications from man to
dwarf some undesirable side effects. By the way, you lose all the attribute points, abilities and talents.

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:14 am 

And the lyrics may be different because the game assumes that the player och fibrillation, the start race, and does not change mid-game the race.

The text and conversations can lead to ungewohnlichem behavior.

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:10 am 

Hi! must

As far as I'm not mistaken we still not have been in Orzammar to a conversation with Leliana drove out the runs on sex. But in Denerim must have been one to make it work. (Without awareness, I just think having it reads, so sorry if it's wrong)

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:38 pm 

Mcarisma85
Hi! must

As far as I'm not mistaken we still not have been in Orzammar to a conversation with Leliana drove out the runs on sex. But in Denerim must have been one to make it work. (Without awareness, I just think having it reads, so sorry if it's wrong)

For this, I now say. I just talked about with the chars.
Most important is the value that reflects the affection of the chars to your Hauptchar. For rumsexsen it must be at 100% ode, this close.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 >> Next