All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:04 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I have, caused by a newly installed PC day (HDD, RAM, chip), Dragon Age, but works for me one of the All Natural Bodies in no more.
When I did, and directory according to instructions as well as for the first time in the Appropriate copies (\ Dragon Age \ packages \ core \ override) and had unpacked, but he shows no effect.

Is there perhaps a sequence that I consider when I did instalation other mods?

The second problem concerns the DAO Modmanager_1.9d. So this works on the refurbishment of the PC's no longer true.
While I can insert and extract it and run. All things he recognizes only the original DLC's, but not the extra mods, as searchable More Options at the Pearl, Polygamey mod or Better Sex cutscenes.

Ware great if I could give someone here a few tips. Small note yet. I can no / little English, so I let some of the English readme translate through a translator, Which leads to partially obscure results.

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:32 pm 

Hi little witch.

Do you have the mod to My Documents is extracted, or in the game directory? are

For the Core folder it twice:
1)
My Documents \ BioWare \ Dragon Age \ packages \ core \ override

This folder is important for the mods.

2) Dragon Age \ packages \ core
This is in the actual game directory, but for your own mods irrelevant.

Maybe the mod manager does not recognize them because they are in the wrong directory? See above.

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:53 pm 

Hello,

is the following mod?

If so, then it must first be installed over the Modmanager, so it was not surprise me to unpack that a simple does not help.

In principle, one had to proceed as follows:
install Modmanager,
NBaio.override the file must be copied to the game directory under Dragon Age / mods / override to start
then the Modmanager and this had to view the file NBaio below.
Here right click and click Install. Then, the mod is not activated.

How has at least with me just in the test. If you have installed the mod so, you can choose Modmanger Namely only in the various options.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:45 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I had my extras so far from following page

http://www.nudecreator.org/page/modules.php?name=Downloadspage=dl_front.phpordner=203

brought had. So the Bodies Natural All in one even 3.0.

With your tips but it works now. thank you ever for this. Let's see what I think now everything chic to be offered. ;.)

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:30 pm 

So, I again. Very Happy

So I've got something completely new again. After installing a new hard drive and reinstall the game without a dazugehorigen old memory capable of including the download of all the official DLC and the patch 1.04, and three extensions (see below) are bugged me with the language files.
The spoken texts are still in German, while the written texts in German times, sometimes in Englich and sometimes a mixture of both. This error is not confined only to certain people, but again and again OCCURS times and is not traceable. For me at least.

Re: Modprobleme after reinstalling the gameRe: Modprobleme after reinstalling the game

Installed additional content are the Modmanager 1_9d, Polygamey, Natural_bodies_all_in_one_3_0-554.
Since this had worked smoothly during the first installation on the old disk, I have had this after reinstalling again installed without any ulterior motive. According to still actually follow Better Sex, Horrid Textures for Realistic Look and Your_Personal_Castle V. 2.0 and the fix for the old shoes eleven o'clock.

Via a quick help I were happy, because as already Mentioned ofters, my English is more than poor. Re: Modprobleme after reinstalling the game

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:02 am 

Cool

Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:05 pm 

Super Comment (s), Thank you. Hot for the activation? Very Happy

spermadieaugenauf has written the following:
bold

sorry my mistake

spermadieaugenauf
clear

when?

The are up there that your current contributions within five minutes.

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:10 pm 

Hi little witch

The same I thought I also had when I read this. In such a post I had said anything yet, but when I had to read for 5 blodsinnige contributions, I have deleted this member without warning.

And the Captain Hook me says it all I can give to those members cheerful, and I think you also.

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:56 am 

Little witch has written the following:
So, I again. Very Happy

So I've got something completely new again. After installing a new hard drive and reinstall the game without a dazugehorigen old memory capable of including the download of all the official DLC and the patch 1.04, and three extensions (see below) are bugged me with the language files.
The spoken texts are still in German, while the written texts in German times, sometimes in Englich and sometimes a mixture of both. This error is not confined only to certain people, but again and again OCCURS times and is not traceable. For me at least.

Re: Modprobleme after reinstalling the gameRe: Modprobleme after reinstalling the game

Installed additional content are the Modmanager 1_9d, Polygamey, Natural_bodies_all_in_one_3_0-554.
Since this had worked smoothly during the first installation on the old disk, I have had this after reinstalling again installed without any ulterior motive. According to still actually follow Better Sex, Horrid Textures for Realistic Look and Your_Personal_Castle V. 2.0 and the fix for the old shoes eleven o'clock.

Via a quick help I were happy, because as already Mentioned ofters, my English is more than poor. Re: Modprobleme after reinstalling the game

Hi little witch

Who do I understand this correctly, you still carry English Mods. It is for Alister, and Co or a so called Tweak Mod, who you've downloaded this, it is understandable that comes in between back something in English, it's like Oblivion, in the Sexmods that are written in Japanese, who do you Mod have a DV, but that is of something in English and Japanese, you have said problem as well. You could try at most times in Modmanager a mod to turn off after another to see where it is.

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:23 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

I've just tried, and MM may stop responding at all Re: Modprobleme after reinstalling the game Even after uninstalling (including the mods) and reinstall the MM appears this problem again. As mentioned before, I had the problem not the first time.
Since the MM is not responding (according to Task Manager, he gets no return message), it must somehow be good at it. 1.09d is the latest since the current version and this kompaktibel with patch 1.04? Namely, I can not say 100% that I had already taken the first installion 1.04, or only 1.03.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next