1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:26 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

LostGryphon wrote:
Lyell wrote:
It's possible to do this yourself if you have MWCS.
I've been trying to open that particular MPQ, the muscle one, to do what the poster ya quoted wanted (As I agree with 'em on the skins) but each version of MWCS that I download and use to try doesn't work on it...they open every other MPQ file in my Data folder and items show up, however, this particular patch will open and not display a thing.

It's set to view All Files and I'm certain it's the right MPQ I've been trying to mess with. Am I the only one having this issue? >.<

Don't use MCWS, it cannot open my patches because I don't use MCWS to make my patches, as it can't add more than one file to an MPQ at a time, quite a hindrance when I need to add hundreds of files. You can open my patches using MPQ Editor.

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:42 pm 

SwiftLippin wrote:

Get w4rcr4ft studio (http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/w0w/addo ... tudio.html), go into edit mode for the mpq, find the skins, delete them.Haha, much simplier than I had expected. Thanks!

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:50 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

http://www.brood-clan.de/Skite2001_Nude_Males.zip

but i don?t have test it ...
find in Yahoo Group Warcraft_Skins_2
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Warcraft_Skins_2/

EDIT:

img:
http://www.brood-clan.de/wow-nude-males.jpg

EDIT2:
i?m not gay ^^ .. (upload for my girlfriend)

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:30 pm 

Hello

Once again great job on the new patch very impressive; however, I was wondering if you would please update the nude patch to include the Black skin / pale skin of the Death knights its very odd, but the changes in skin color that I speak of only happen if you change the face of your character, each Death knight has 3 faces that allow there own unique shades from black - white (sometimes greenish with other races)

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm 

Abyss wrote:
Unfortunately male have the same trousers models, any clue to fix that?

Yes, that patch is incomplete, but the the male nude patch is not mine, I simply posted a link to it for peoples convenience, and because people requested it. It is the only male nude patch for WoW that I know of, find another one that is better, and I will post a link to it here. I will not do a male nude patch because not only do I not want to draw and edit pictures of penises for many, many hours, but the models are not even remotely sufficient to make a good looking skin.

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:21 am 

Salchichan wrote:
. . . ;tarantula mouth. . .
It's going to eat you.

God someone save me from the terribad of Tier 10 gear skins.

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:34 am 

i have one question it seems i cant run this mode, is it depend on what patch is server is atm?

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:25 am 

Denelorn wrote:
Okay so i looked through all the posts and i didnt see any directions for this download so i tryed it multiple times like an addon it doesnt work so does anyone know where you extract it to reply to this if you do and sorry if i missed a post saying how to do it Re: Nude Patches and Other Miscellaneous Mods (Updated 5-05)

Once again, as stated by myself, Troll, and Swift many, many times, these files...

DO NOT GO IN THE ADD-ON'S FOLDER, THEY GO INTO THE DATA FOLDER. IF YOU ARE PLAYING WOW WHEN YOU DO THIS YOU MUST RESTART THE GAME.

Sorry about the caps but this HAS been posted more than once in this topic and probably in TrollPaxton's topic.

The Rabbit Hole

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:26 am 

MaximusDark wrote:
I was wondering if you planned on doing an update on v1.12 Female nude patch for patch 4.0. The game loads up fine, but it seem to ignore the nude patch.
It depends if he comes back to WoW most likely. Swift said quite awhile ago he quit, but there is a small possibility of him making a return. Just don't hold your breath and don't bug him about it I'd say.

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:50 am 

I know this is probably the wrong place to ask this, but I was curious if you could give me some help with it anyway. All I really want to know is how you go about updating pre 3.0 character skins to be compatible with the current version. Is there a program other than adobe paintshop and blp to png converter that I would need? Or can it be accomplished with only the aforementioned utilities? Does the work have to be modified artistically? Or can it be converted as is?

Again, I apologize if this is the wrong thread to post. I'm just hoping to get advice from someone with experience before digging through google.

It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
-Carl Sagan

Futa is gross. That is all.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1081 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109
 >> Next