New Topic Post Reply  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:08 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Chaisy wrote:
I think the original post here is the best post I've ever seen on Finkle's Skinner... what a great set of FAQs! Too bad I'm unwilling to "upgrade" to Windows 7 just for this Re: Cromon's Injector - Zangetsu0's compile - Tools and FAQ .

7 isn't that bad really, but in all honesty it's just Vista 2.0.

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:21 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Arovei wrote:
Should I take this post as a "lots of people have been using it and no one has been banned yet" post?

I'd love to have my boobs back, but I really don't want to get banned over boobs Re: Cromon's Injector - Zangetsu0's compile - Tools and FAQ

I don't know if "a lot" have - and I somewhat doubt it - but I personally have and am for about a week now since Zan compiled it. Based on the Empire strikes back thread, and the injector thread back at MMOWNED, at least a few dozen named people have confirmed to as well. Granted, I think that the people at MMOWNED using it for cheating mostly - or I could be wrong - but it's still the same injector. No one has been confirmed to be banned because of it or are there any rumors at this time.

Now does this mean anything for sure? No, it doesn't. Read the disclaimer and remember that it always applies.

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:09 am 

How come when I compile the injector I get an exe that's only 9kb, and yours is 169kb.

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:19 pm 

..What's with all these comments trying to inspire fear and panic? If anyone's getting this far in trying to get shit done I'd assume by now they are aware of how malware works and aren't complete fucking morons. Would you chill?

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:12 pm 

bloodred1990 wrote:
So us Windows XP users are still unable to get the mods working, or did I miss something in recent posts?

It doesn't seem that there have been any updates. Believe me, I'm subscribed to this thread. :/

Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:47 am 

VillainsINC wrote:
So, nothing on mac help then?

Sabiru hit the nail on the head.
The injector is currently Windows dependent. The creator of the code included windows.h and winternl.h, both of which are specific to the Windows API. Someone will have to rewrite sections of the injector using platform independent functions and libraries. I'm not exactly sure how much of it is already platform independent.

Unfortunately, I am not experienced enough at programming to tackle that task, nor do I have a Mac with which to test code on. Re: Cromon's Injector - Zangetsu0's compile - Tools and FAQ

I hope this helps, and I wish anyone who attempts to create a Mac version the best of luck, as it is certainly outside of my realm of understanding.

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:49 am 

When i try to run inject.exe by alt-tapping inside wow at the login screen it just comes up with the WowError and it says the inject program "Has stopped functioning" and shuts both down.
Does anyone know what could cause this?

One of us will tell you true.
One will always lie.
Just one question is your due,
And only one reply.
One right answer gets you through
Or we'll beat you 'til you die.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:26 am 

Infidel wrote:
When i try to run inject.exe by alt-tapping inside wow at the login screen it just comes up with the WowError and it says the inject program "Has stopped functioning" and shuts both down.
Does anyone know what could cause this?
Not sure, i know when I do it a black window pops up and goes away and my characters still have polygonal looking boobs instead of those increased smooth ones. Vistax64. Doesn't work on 4.2a?

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:51 pm 

And do you really need the injector to make model changes work? Because i downloaded a patch from this site that i just renamed in the data/cache folder and it worked out well also with the succubus(that i discovered later) and i don't have the injector active.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

One of us will tell you true.
One will always lie.
Just one question is your due,
And only one reply.
One right answer gets you through
Or we'll beat you 'til you die.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6