Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:51 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi

Thanks for your information once, maybe we'll see what I can do with it.
As a colleague of mine once said: Sex in the desert, or sex with a deserts is by no means the same.

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:00 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

But Nude Mod is the same.

In both cases you have sand in places where you'd normally have sand.

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:51 pm 

Hi folks,
Unfortunately, I printed out bad (again).

nude patch
I have integrated the nude patch of Oblivion, so the meshes and textures
from Roberts Male and Female HGEC (Only Imperial, which has no other meaning).

New Breed
To Share is dipped soft is explained how to mount a race. The breed
itself is actually unintressant important is that we need, although an ESP file included
to be (like in Oblivion), which is up to that time very difficult and expensive.

Posted by Dark Lady in share-Soft Forum

With a bit of trickery I succeeded to include my race in Nehrim including their ability to fly.

As I proceeded:
- the Wyre bash directory in the Nehrim folder copied (the corresponding path is then: SureAI \ Nehrim \ Mopy)
- Wrye Bash from the Mopy directory under Nehrim start copies (double-click Wrye Bash Launcher.pyw)
- Esp the race in the Nehrim Data folder and enabled
- the master file (in this case, the Oblivion.esm) of Esp by Nehrim. esm replaced by using Wrye Bash
- all meshes and textures of the breed in the Nehrim Data folder copied
- copied the sound files of the race (after Nehrim \ Sound \ Voice \ Nehrim.esm) and the name of the battle sounds renamed, so they have the names of the battle sounds of standard Nehrim breeds (as a template I have taken the files from the unzipped Nehrim sound Bsa file that I had unpacked with BSA Commander)
- the OBSE files in the folder copied Nehrim
- the OBSE support via Wrye Bash enabled (on the GREEN boxes are shown on the left click down) start
- Nehrim about Wrye Bash (Oblivion on the black icon bottom left click )

download BSA Commander
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3311

Finally, I still liked may mention that work well in Nehrim can Replacer
(there may be a few exceptions, you have to try it) because they do not need ESP file.
As for the faces, you could carry over to their faces in Oblivion Char.
Perhaps this is also in Nehrim ...

That's the first time, to re-occurs to me what ...

Hi

The problem with the whole thing, so you can only bsa - open files. Only very long search the Oblivion files I found no bsa file. Maybe a plan?

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:08 am 

Hi Nude Mod,
the BSA files are ...

In the folder Oblivion \ Data:
Oblivion - Meshes.bsa
Oblivion - Misc.bsa
Oblivion - Sounds.bsa
Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa
Oblivion - Voices1.bsa
Oblivion - Voices2.bsa

in the folder Nehrim \ Data:
NehrimData - LODData.bsa
NehrimData - MeshData.bsa
NehrimData - SoundsData.bsa
NehrimData - TexturesData.bsa
Oblivion - Meshes.bsa
Oblivion - Misc.bsa
Oblivion - Sounds.bsa

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 pm 

Hi

Thanks again. Wahrscheindlich I need to enter this file manually because this Bsa converter does not find anything in that direction.

Could also be Windows 7, because who am I with the Dds - Converter from jpg file. to rename dds want, I need to enter it manually each time also.

Addendum: Hi! habs have just tested, now I come to the data.
Time, thanks. can not open a file from Nehrim I:

still an addendum. One has only two in the game directory Nehrim - files a Nehrim.esm and a Nehrim.esp. More is not there. Oblivion no problem. Now I can really only try ever so of Oblivion in the expansion of Nehrim to integrate what the question is only, in which directory.

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:41 pm 

are Hi Nude Mod,
the BSA files ...

In the folder Oblivion \ Data:
Oblivion - Meshes.bsa
Oblivion - Misc.bsa
Oblivion - Sounds.bsa
Oblivion - Voices1.bsa
Oblivion - Voices2.bsa

in the folder Nehrim \ Data:
NehrimData - LODData.bsa
NehrimData - MeshData.bsa
NehrimData - SoundsData.bsa
NehrimData - TexturesData.bsa
Oblivion - Meshes.bsa
Oblivion - Misc.bsa
Oblivion - Sounds.bsa

Hi

The way I see it, were indeed said files in the folder of Mopy Nehrim.
Is funny, semi - Aeterna, or how they Char - drawing is, I have the possibility to take over from the hair Mod Ren a few hairstyles. The contracts referred to by you bsa files, I had to manually Mopy - Directory slide because they were nowhere to be found.

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:52 pm 

Hi

So now I've found all the data from Nehrim. 'll Now get down inside him mods.

In the evening, or even earlier I will contact you: Ok, or not, but I think it should go.

Today I can tell you anything new, had again unannounced visit, and I can not work on mods, tomorrow to continue.

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:25 pm 

Yesterday is the patch 1.0.2.0 released

Download the patch
http://nehrim.de/dataDV.html

Patch Info

Bugfixes:
(FIX) Soulflayer stamp can no longer before the main quest to enter.
(FIX) players will be under the drawbridge-course in Soulflayer temple no longer zuruckteleportiert mistake.
(FIX), the gas switch in Soulflayer temple was repaired.
(FIX) The liberation of the mountain monastery is because of runaway soldiers no longer get stuck.
(FIX) The candidate at the City Watch: The correct dialogue with Acorias can now click the supplement.
(FIX) Kim heals the player only if he has less than 1 / 2 of its life energy.
(FIX) Reman is now accessible to the grave of his wife.
(FIX) Blutmagierrustung now has the right charm.
(FIX) Iselasa The quest now always works.
(FIX) invisible steel leg braces in female NPCs fixed.
(FIX) Fixed-Absturtz causes Erothin: fixed script of the Bard.
(FIX) Fixed-Absturtz causes Erothin: Bug in the AI from Duncan Cross fixed.
(FIX) side quest cohesion: You do not get more out of the cave, without having spoken to the proper NPC.
(FIX) No more sheets of 0 Reach.
(FIX) Minor bugs (typos, floaters) and fixed a little bit hidden loot.
(FIX) order Mortram around are now no more monsters.
(FIX) near the bridge were removed two Baldur pickpockets.
(FIX) The deserted camp fire at which one can pass by with Captain Dratis are now no more monsters.
(FIX) Amanda now has an additional dialogue when they are in the cave for the quest Zusammenstou John Rambo.
(FIX) Quest siege of the wizards: if Morten is gone, the quest items lose their Questitemstatus of this quest and can be dropped / sold.
(FIX) to Daromithruinen made the statement from the cable unmissverstandlich.
(FIX) Additional collision boxes to Zelaras grave, so that a dialogue should not fail on a player inaccessible.
(FIX) Achievement for complete set repaired.
(FIX) Moon tuber texture replaced.
(FIX) One can now act with the Kohler.
(FIX) Age Mine chess catacomb mine shaft renamed by age.
(FIX) fixed elephant in the bestiary.
(FIX) Incorrect models at the ruins of Nerbu replaced.
(FIX) Medallion of the Keeper now occupies the right slot.

Launcher:
(LUP) Crashbug A rare attempt to update has been fixed.
(LUP) There is more feedback about to be loaded version and percentages.
(LUP) Ьberarbeitete patch installation routine

Gameplay:
(GPL) Some blacksmiths now selling coal.
(GPL) Gescharfte weapons (gescharft by grinding stone) are now all a little lighter than blunt.
(GPL) tavern Erothin is not locked at night.

Features:
(FEA) A new dungeon has been added: the lonely tower. Location: Border between Salathinwald and Cape Aman on the way to Apfelhornhof.

Thanks

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:34 pm 

Yesterday Patch 1.0.3.0 has been released.
This patch includes all Vorgangerpatches!

Download the patch
http://nehrim.de/dataDV.html

If you are preparing the launcher current problems, there is a new fixed version.
Http://www.sureai.de/download/nehrim/NehrimLauncher.exe

Modifications in Patch 1.0.3.0

Launcher:
(LUP) inserted in Nehrim launcher integrated Modmanager.
(LUP) From the Oblivion installation independent recognition of game files in the folder Nehrim.

Bugfixes:
(FIX) near the bridge were removed Baldur two pickpockets who like to get into battle with other opponents. (Now really.)
(FIX) Typo in dialog MQ23Cal03 improved.
(FIX) replaced MiscItem GaglimStundenglas in the lighthouse by normal hourglass, hourglass Gaglims as a unique item should be.
(FIX) Script MQ31MalphasScript now return't if the quest journal is not the right one. This prevents the bug, dau some players listen to a fight in Storm Wend permanent Magiegerausche in endless loop. Auuerdem was the enigma in this fight a little easier.
(FIX) Quest day MQ31 MQ32 Stage 10 Stage 125 and now have text.
(FIX) Typos in two books in Aeterna-camp improved.
(FIX) Cell showgrounds sewer: Collision boxes via a Static sewerRoomWallMid01 used because these Static has no collision and you could fall through the level.
(FIX) Rare bug fixed where Duras NPC pursued the player after completing his quest has continued.
(FIX) One of the reasons for frequent crashes in the prosecution of Narel fixed.
(FIX) floaters in Cell -8, grounded 0th
(FIX) Script ErothinBadehausBadewanneScript Changed 3xMessage to the pointless cure disease has been learned message to ubertonen.
(FIX) Golag has no Continue if PC near more packages. Now he should no longer follow players.
(FIX) Cell ErothinKanaele03: components are assembled correctly.
(FIX) Quest NQ07 (root search) can no longer be started early period by using the output as input.
(FIX) Schattenrufmine: more collision boxes so Celebro can not fall down.
(FIX) All monsters in Cells -23/22 and -24/22 through peaceful deer / deer replaced (this Monster Store Dratis' AI).
(FIX) All animals in the near Mortram deleted or moved away (these animals like soldiers involved in battle, and makes sure dau latter were untraceable).
(FIX) Old Boat House at Abbey Tirin heiut Fischerhutte old now.
(FIX) and adapted scripts SchattenrufAlptraumTrollScript SchattenrufNotizScript. Now the troll but really should always appear in the right place, even if he had fallen into the water.
(FIX) The spell meaning sharp now works verlaulicher.
(FIX) MQ04Script now has no more GetLOS statement, so performance and stability were slightly improved.
(FIX) Clippingfehler in the mountain camp of Sildre eliminated. Fixed
(FIX) A rare plots toppers in the Daromithminen (script DaromithTempelZahnradHebelScript).
(FIX) The horn of Quest Ernest the prey can be put back after completion of the quest (though not in savegames, who have completed the quest before patch 1.0.3).
(FIX) Dare the outbreak Quest markers in Dratis Quest inserted, so as not to lose it.
(FIX) from Inodan teleportation is not possible because it has destroyed the quest. (After the end of that quest will be authorized.)
(FIX) A Disableplayercontrols statement at the end of the quest cohesion has been abolished (due to a bug in which the controls were sometimes enablet never again).
(FIX) Levelup to level up Germanized.
(FIX) and NPCs Gefallener03 Gefallener05 heiuen now according to their sex Fallen.
(FIX) A quest marker for the quest An insane enterprise has been removed. This marker was shown repeatedly on false doors, which has helped more than confused.
(FIX) Type in the name of permeated by light blade fixed.
(FIX) Dialogue with Merzul at the end of Schattenrufmine can no longer be held back by battle.
(FIX) for the soap Karicks helmet problem was protected again before too resourceful players. Now it should no longer be possible to do this quest wrong to solve and thereby destroy the following quests.
(FIX) Melvin follows the player any more if he does not want.
(FIX) The quest The Chancellor's fate is not started early period.
(FIX) The conversation with Taranor for the quest a mad undertaking, is now on the safety trigger in the throne room, if it was not triggered before the palace entrance. This will prevent the rare bug, dau Taranor has nothing to say.
(FIX) Some unused test objects were deleted. (Nothing interesting.)
(FIX) Typo improved in Irlandas cry Quest.
(FIX) The liberation of the mountain monastery runs smoothly from now, even if some of the soldiers fall down the bridge too far away or stand.
(FIX) for the quest Critical discharge has now been assured again, dau appear all golems.
(FIX) optimizations and improvements in Scripts NaradothSchalterSCN, GaglimderVeteranScript, NQ04ArmaSCN,
(FIX) Some floaters to Cell 17, 4 around fixed.
(FIX) rare error in which improves the quest journal was not of The Chancellor's fate at the obstinacy of the palace of mung Erothin set up correctly.
(FIX) Boots of magic winds of yet another hiding place in the world (and a few more items to).
(FIX) Who Callisto and Kim lost during the journey into madness, they can now find via quest marker.

(BAL) of the Fire Department and staff use of Frost now 3 instead of 1 charge per shot.
(BAL) Container rat (that is, the rats on Spieu) now contains two rat meat instead of game and heart.
(BAL) flask of the experts now costs 125 instead of 75 gold (previously it was cheaper than that of the companions).

(GPL) replaced a few items in Schattenrufmine by something better items.
(GPL) A few more items in Schattenrufminengelande.

Thanks

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:00 am 

THX for the message.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15
 >> Next