Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:29 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

The cat with tits seems to explode when you sit. >.>

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:48 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

zimper wrote:
I suck at booties. but soon plan to put out a orc / toll/ human with big breast only but I can spare a few seconds to just quickly scale them down or up.

Can I ask, aren`t u going to do Nelf / draenei? Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support] (just checking)

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:47 am 

I cant get it to download either...
But It looks awesome!

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:22 am 

miztreznika wrote:
You should post the current working model, just put a disclaimer that it's beta and the butt isn't quite right yet XDProblem is, it crashes instantly ingame. Could take the screenie only in model viewer. The non-poly inc model works tho, i can share that. (Later on the day, i have to go now)

Why do i feel like its springtime already?

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:52 pm 

zimper wrote:
I have some new patches up for now. if anybody would test them I would be happy. can't atm with the normal w0w server down but I added bigger versions of dranie,nightelf,orc ,an ass edit for the normal bloodelf one I did( to kinda mimic marb's), and the creature patch both have banshee/ sucubus but one the sucubus has a booty and the other dosen't. ( keep in mind the creatures are non hd) and finaly I did a edit of the heel mod by pkxman for human female with bigger breast/ no ass for now.
if he dosen't mind. or w/e he responds to my im. I am gona try to fix the heel path and make the breast bigger with nightelf, human, and bloodelf.

edit: oh patch L is the creature patch and b is human female.

edit: removed the ass patch for bloodelf for reworking

I again re-did the new MPQs so they'll work in WoW Model Viewer, and put them all in one rar file here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jzzyyzw2m ... xedWMV.rar

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:15 pm 

Well, since i given up on full edits until i get back to my tools, im free to do some crazy experiments in the meantime.
I wont be super careful about not breaking animations, but i wont release much either cause of it. May do it when i get fully operational again, or some other modder in the meantime.
Another project i may do, to make a guide to blender based on my humble understandings of it. That would be enough to start for a newcommer to do decent edits.. if he inherits some artistical properties.

First of these, that i tried to make a youngish version of the nightelf face. Im a bit concerned if its against site rules as no kids. I didnt plan to do it that young.
Fifteen mins of work, so even the mesh isnt high quality. Just to give the idea.
It probably doesnt look right in WMV, like her eyelids could come out of her forehead or something. I may upload the .blend file for others to try it.
The idea came first when i worked on the tauren model, so i may try that too.
Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support]Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support]

Why do i feel like its springtime already?

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:32 pm 

marble wrote:
Yup BEs next.

^^

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 pm 

Seconded. RAR format is a bit... well... dated.

I love 7Zip, it's low-footprint and extracts many different formats.

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm 

I seeee... I suppose it'd be extremely difficult to make a more human shaped Taur model.

As for the Belf patches, each one I've used has worked for me with no problem... Not entirely sure why others are having issues.

Thought I'd give some input, keep up the good work! Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support]

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:15 am 

corinlee wrote:
hey marble ive been trying to use ur patches... but ive read in ur later posts that u dont have any files for 4.0+... do u know where i can obtain those files? if not, then are you going to make a patch for your model edits? i'd rlly like to try out ur models for the first time... tried last time and my game kept crashing on me

Have u tried using a injector?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 516 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 52
 >> Next