New Topic Post Reply  [ 516 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:56 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Well I'm currently inside the instances now, doing them with some randoms.
I've run through Forge of Souls(the first one) without any issues, and I'm now currently in the middle of the second one.

I'll let you know when I'm done.

EDIT: Pit of Saron(the second) is fine.

EDIT2: Halls of Reflection is also fine. Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support]
Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support]

On a second thought: I am using which switches out the dark rangers inside the instances, so it might be that that is what makes Laurel work. I dunno. But it does atleast work for me.

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:40 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

added pre-WLK edits

Why do i feel like its springtime already?

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:38 pm 

marble wrote:
Just a quick update
Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support] Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support]
(Sry for triple post, iterations sometimes come quickly. I ll leave it be it, until others comment.*)
Improved the animation of the torso, and therefor the tits, shoulders and head.
The changes are most visible from behind.

*No, im not hunting for comments, i just dont wanna clutter anything anymore, and subsequently anger some admins.

All of your model edits are incredibly hot, and this is the hottest thing I have ever seen. I hope for a day when these animations can be run inside the game.
Could we get more gifs from other angles? or a video? Anything to pass the time while we attempt to get model edits working again would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:03 am 

Nevermind.

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:31 am 

Do you have any intention on adding nipples to the cat model? I'd love it, and I'm sure other people would too. Also, is there any chance you could release a version with large breasts on it? If not that's cool, you've got a lot on your plate, and it looks beautiful as it is Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support].

Can"t wait to see your plans for the cat form in the future, keep up the fantastic work Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support]!

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:05 am 

I found out there is stuff in patch-3.MPQ now. Im suprised that Sophie didnt get bugged yet.
Anyway try out this for the cat model, maybe even this can solve it. I tried M2Mod's version update feature.

Edit: I took down that MPQ, since it still doesnt work. (Least it bugs out in WMV)
Edit2: This new m2 bugs out even for just a simple reinject. Anyway the list of anim to watch out while testing: emote dance, emote eat, sit ground, sit ground down, sit ground up, sleep down, sleep up, use standing loop.
Edit3: Elissa. Maybe. I took the good ol' way, and repacked the pre patch anim files into the MPQ. Not as elegant as M2Mod's version update, but either that seems not working or i still have to figure it.
Anyway i still dont know if it solves the problem. Waiting for response.

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:38 am 

Laurel is absolutely stunning, very good job mate. If you're trying a new model I think an orc with some hard curves would be amazing. Just my two cents, looking forward to your next update!

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:54 am 

I appologise. I just miss this work so much.

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm 

Hi!

First off, these look extremely interesting, I'll be checking them out shortly. The exagerrated body shapes made things stir quite a bit let me tell you!

As a suggestion (I've only skimmed the topic, so apollogies if this has been mentioned) you might want to consider emulating some of the other editors and doing medium/large/extra large varieties, with each being more extreme then the last. It's extra work I know, but makes your mod less niche!

Anyway I really love the work!

Edit: Deleted bit mentioning gnome edits as you did mention them! Please gief Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support]

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:21 am 

I have to apologies everyone who have anticipated me working on something else, but it just got itself into my head, and i had to try it to clean my thoughts.
Its only a first try, and i ll work on the taller ones now. No, I realy will.
So here comes Yelena.
Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support]Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support]

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 516 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52
 >> Next