All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:42 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hello nude moders, I'm kinda new here and wondering if there is a patch on here to make all armor "invisible" (or literally just making you look nude all the time no matter what you put on). All the stuff on here that I have seen is great, especially all the armor and gear for level 80s, but I don't have any level 80s, and and i do not see myself getting there any time soon as I am still trying everything out.

So here is the deal, if you guys could point me to a forum that i haven't found yet or maybe whip me up a patch that does this (and that is compatible with the recent 4.0.1 patch) I would be very very grateful. If this can be accomplished on my own very easily and quickly then a quick tutorial would be nice, i just don't want to spend hours trying to do it on my own.

One last thing, I would also like if the result of this patch was undetectable by others, I'd rather not get banned if at all possible.
"Pain, agony, my hatred burns through the cavernous deeps. The world heaves with my torment, its wretched kingdoms quake beneath my rage. But at last the whole of Azeroth will break, and all will burn beneath the shadow of my wings." -Deathwing

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:42 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hm... it doesn't appear that site is working at all. any other sites you know of?
"Pain, agony, my hatred burns through the cavernous deeps. The world heaves with my torment, its wretched kingdoms quake beneath my rage. But at last the whole of Azeroth will break, and all will burn beneath the shadow of my wings." -Deathwing

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:40 am 

ValekValbjourne wrote:
All right so here's something that may be a little within the realm of accomplishment, and might even be relatively easy to do for texture modders (not that I would know). I use a patch sometimes, that I found on mmorgy I think, that cut out a hole in the armor around the character's breasts. This did not work on all armor, which led me to believe that the modder went through and cut them out of each armor set individually. The mod I'm looking for would do the same thing but to the entire top instead of just a rather unsightly hole around the fun stuff. Think that is within the realm of doing? Maybe someone here has already done it?

Thanks again.

Thats not hard. all the texturers do is to cut out part of the armor texture and make those parts transparent. You'd have to edit each individual armor texture you wish to be transparent. The tool to use to edit the .blp files are BLP converter and then photoshopping the PNG files it creates. There is also a post with really confusing english somewhere I saw which could be torso and leg armor hiders, but I cant tell cuz the english was so bad lol.

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:33 am 

The converter I'm using is simply called "BLP Converter". It converts to and from BLP to PNG and back. Simple to use, just drag and drop into the .exe one file at a time.

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:06 am 

All right so here's something that may be a little within the realm of accomplishment, and might even be relatively easy to do for texture modders (not that I would know). I use a patch sometimes, that I found on mmorgy I think, that cut out a hole in the armor around the character's breasts. This did not work on all armor, which led me to believe that the modder went through and cut them out of each armor set individually. The mod I'm looking for would do the same thing but to the entire top instead of just a rather unsightly hole around the fun stuff. Think that is within the realm of doing? Maybe someone here has already done it?

Thanks again.

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:30 am 

MMOwned is the site for many non-Erotic edits: Model/spell/effect swaps, Data base cache edits, Exploits and cheats
it might be laggy and unstable for the time being, proberly because 4.0.1 breaked alot of thing, including the game itself (Error note ware longer then patch note...) os that poeple are swarming there in insane numbers

The gnomish x-ray spec, will ony show other player character in they're underwear (in you don't have any nude skins)
but not your own character

and don't speak about the mods/patch's your useing in the open chats: General, Trade, Local defence, /say, /raid, /party, or use the Offical forums
as someone is most likely to have an extremely ichy report finger

Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:37 am 

Something like that which just makes armor sets more erotic would probably Arohk's Sexy Armory, found right here;

I use it so I can verify it works and looks good. Re: Looking for invisible armor compatible with 4.0

Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:35 am 

pain in the ass to make. go read the thread on "4.0 broke teh game" for details.

There is currently no known way of hiding armor. There is a very tedous work around if it works at all, I don't care enough to try. You can edit them, replace them with your normal body meshes, to have the same shape as your naked model, but that leaves texures tatooed to you. you can then try editing each individual armor texture for every piece of armor after, and it'll be a pain in the ass.

alternatively, if you can sacrifice your helm, just wear gnomish x-ray specs =P.

Edit: thought just hit me, if there's a way to hack the game client on user end to mimic the graphical effects of the gnomish x-ray specs without having to equipt them, it might be possible. Try researching MMOwned forums, they tend to do alot of spell swapping garbage.

as for getting banned, as long as you don't follow the footsteps of the mmowned guys and hack the game so you can do crazy superman stuff your profile will be very low. You get errors now and then using custom patches, just don't report the errors to blizzard.

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:08 am 

This stuff is great but it seems to be very greatly geared towards characters who are high level. there are a few sexy things for the lowbies but there are a lot more than that, and the stuff that is there is relatively hard to find in game. I don't think I'll be able to get to 80 before cata hits, I'm just looking for some awesome lowbie stuff.

EDIT-Also while I'm thinking about it, anyone know some good hi-res models for undead? The only ones i can find have big boobs (not xactly what I'm looking for).

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:20 am 

Awesome, thanks for the tip. I did a bit of modding of clothstuffs for The Sims 2 so I know my way around photoshop, i just need to figure out this whole blp business.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next