Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:21 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

You're doing an awesome job at it though, thanks for that

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:40 pm 

Redaxle i was wondering if you did any investigation on the blood elf Death Knight eye glow effect since i last mentioned it? i know your very busy and all, but i just wanted to make sure that it didnt get lost in the sudjestions box. Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:57 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I LOVE the hairstyles.

But there's something that I would like much more... And maybe you can do it :3

What about the intermediate between petite and normal? I mean, for Night Elves must be great. They look too skinny in the petite edit, and too bulky in the original model.

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:55 pm 

Shoot you're right, i uploaded the old version again >_>.. I forgot to compile to code before grabbing the exe, so it was the old one. I'll try again.

edit: Ok. Item hider should be updated now, let me know if it still isn't.

Also, I uploaded a ton of model variations for the M2F gender swap mod.

Let me know if you want to see more variations on M2F NPC textures.

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:12 am 

thanks again for all the feedback. i think about all the suggestions you guys make, but i don't know if i'll ever get around to implementing them unless i feel it's really good. a lot of the suggestions aren't in my best interest but i do consider them. no guarantees that i'll actually act on it though.

marble: currently it hides skirt and pant geosets if you check "leg". if you want skirts to be hidden independently of pants, i could add that option in a future update. but i wanted to keep it simple to use.

Fuzzbald: so you want nude players, and nude female NPCs, but male NPCs will be left alone? but the clothing hider would still affect both genders for players, so male players will be nude also.

visual: sorry! i'm not into high heels. but i think i have a solution: if you want to use the high heels models from , you have to rename the patches so that the high heels patch has a higher letter than my patch. for example, rename my patch to "patch-A.MPQ" and the high heeled patch to "patch-B.MPQ". that way the high heel model edits will load instead of mine.

despair82: with the petite edit, the feet are a little bit smaller than normal. any smaller than that and they look too small IMO. especially because the hands are also pretty big.

anyway, more updates:

the 3.2 patch has added new items and new NPCs, and luckily didn't really make any significant changes that would break the patches completely.

1 "new" patch:
[patch] normal and petite model edits merged

i have updated several of the patches for 3.2.
all of the clothing hiders have been updated because of new items.
i have reduced the number of pre-made clothing hider patches to only 3 of the most popular so i don't have to work so hard.

[tool] Clothing Hider has been updated, fixed some bugs and things.
[patch] Clothing Hiders for Players and NPCs (model edit) has been updated for 3.2.
[tools] DBCmod Source Code (updated) has been updated with new code and all the other tools i used to DBC edit mods.

there are 339 new modified NPC textures with 3.2, bringing the grand total to 13087 modified NPC textures. i'll be uploading the NPC nude patch later. it's up to 680MB. or i could try and find a way to figure out which 339 are new so i can release a patch for the patch. but i'll probably just end up uploading the 1 massive patch again then you guys will have to download the whole thing again just to keep things simple. anything after 3.2 i'll release patches for the patch.

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:28 am 

Awesome work as always!

Would it be possible to get the hair edited petite and normal mpq's in a WMV friendly version? I want to make some images for me and a few friends, and I've got a few 'loli' characters in my RP. Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)
-----
I'm a veteran Role Player trying to get back into the groove of things.

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:45 am 

Thank you so much for all your Hard work on the new Patches Redaxle.

You did a Great job on the Night Elf Faces.

<Curtseys Deeply>

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:29 am 

I am currently trying to install "[patch] Female Character Edits - Normal - No Hair - 3.3.5" but even though I renamed it correctly (Yes, I did. I am not a retard.) it doesn't work. I tried moving it from the /data to /data/local (And renamed it with the local addition) but to no avail, they are not working!

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 am 

Hey I have a request for you Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) , your patch is probably my favorite out there and i think that your creature patch would be even better if you would include 3 more creatures in it that should look better than regular WoW makes them look: The harpies, naga, and dryad/nymphs. You have done an amazing job with the succubus, and felguard, along with all the normal female races! I know if you were to add these to your creature patch it would make it even more awesome! Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:45 pm 

redaxle wrote:
Since you guys asked, I made an item hider patch just to hide the fat lags and fat belt models... The textures will still be there, but the fat models won't be used. Here's the download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?hmxezfnmgmk

I also removed more gaps on the blood elf petite model, and yeah, since I do use item hiders all the time I never noticed til now. Also fixed troll's camel toe cause it's was really badly shaped. Download link in OP has been updated.

Jeha looks nice. I just have Made my Item Hider with this Patch and mow my Char have no Strange Strais-Look on the Legs.

Pls keep is Up to date when the Patch 3.3.3 comes. Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

Loucie?s Armor Swap

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 679 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 68
 >> Next