>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Vampire 2 patch issues
Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:08 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Vampire 2nd

This game I've played many times. Once with each class. are

The new fanpatch it funny enough now for German.
What surprises me but in this context. Her own support in Germany was playing with the English language edition and sold only with German subtitles.
So why would a German patch?

Current status: 5.0 Requires official patch 1.2 (see dlh.net)

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:24 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

To Vampire 2nd

This game I've played many times. Once with each class. are

The new fanpatch it funny enough now for German.
What surprises me but in this context. Her own support in Germany was playing with the English language edition and sold only with German subtitles.
So why would a German patch?

Current status: 5.0 Requires to know the official patch 1.2 (see dlh.net)

Interesting, maybe I play it again with fanpatch.

And German patch is just because of the German text (subtitles, dialogue choice, Itembeschreibungen, journal text, etc.) relevant field (ie, who needs just like me;)) which have always been shredded with the fanpatch.

Overlord

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:41 am 

Ah, I believe now have understood ego.

I'm not a very long time Vampire 2nd The last meal was still with the official aim patch 1.2. Fanpatch I have not had the time.

So are the English subtitles German fanpatch unbaruchbar as I have understood you.

If I want the German subtitles, then I need the German fanpatch.

I see that right? are

The German fanpatch it since version 4.8.
To find all at dlh.net

remember ichmich In Vampire 2 specifically has a quest, which is also in version 1.2 (at least I) could never bring to an end.
This was a side quest of Nosferatu, where it was ordered to put in an apartment (in the Hollywood District) 3 cameras (living room, bathroom and bedroom), to bring a person into discredit.
Maybe this works with the fanpatch then yes.

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:30 am 

Ah, I think now understood to have ego.

I'm not a very long time Vampire 2nd The last meal was still with the official aim patch 1.2. Fanpatch I have not had the time.

So are the English subtitles German fanpatch unbaruchbar as I have understood you.

If I want the German subtitles, then I need the German fanpatch.

I see that right?

Yep, same isses with the English fanpatch ... it now also German is up to those I knew Threed not here.

When two vampires ichmich specifically remember a quest that is even with the 1.2 version (at least I) could never bring to an end.
This was a side quest of Nosferatu, where it was ordered to put in an apartment (in the Hollywood District) 3 cameras (living room, bathroom and bedroom), to bring a person into discredit.
Maybe this works with the fanpatch then yes.

I would also recall the quest that we lied, hung around the former model the nu as Nosferatu in the building and its appearance was not really satisfied.
However, I can not remember any problems with the quest with 1.2, just wait until the guy in eternal finally came out from the toilet. ;.)

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:09 pm 

I had the problem that even if I successfully installed all the cameras and hacked the laptop, I had the quest could never abschlieuen successful.

Whenever I came back to the Nosferatu, she told me I have to be a complete idiot and the contract had failed. I was never detected in the apartment, not of the Body Guard, and not by the model.

But this quest was never completed. At least not for me.

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:13 am 

hmm ... So I remind myself that I had made without the quest fanpatch ... and they went perfectly ...

Fanpatch who was with me only necessary if you boot from that later had to mitm aligned hollow because the game has passed ungepatchet, or did not far ... O_o

but even then I had the German fanpatch it ...

Man nu ma game that I could dig out again ... obs but might do his duty under vista? Re: Vampire 2 patch issues

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:50 pm 

@ Wyndon,
the cave was the flight with the professor. Right after that should one stand in front of buildings of La Croix. Was in the retail version, however, the dowel bug, because the place is a programming error was the zone change - ergo - there was at most closing time;)

To the Nosferatu I can not too much to say because I only know Bruhja and Tremere.

Vampire - The Masquerade - Bloodlines is for me were still one of the best games I know, shame make the development team probably never be a sequel ... is already the first 2 parts awesome for fans of vampires.

As a tip for Vista:
almost every game you can play on Vista Kompatibilitatsmodus.
Дhnlich like WinXP and Win98 grouted over the mode also has a vista for XP ... only that it works better Twisted Evil

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:46 pm 

exactly ... The thing with the prof ... but as I said ... with the fanpatch hats then worked perfectly =)

But the thing with the quest for the nosferatu ... I've done the quest with my Brujah char ... Re: Vampire 2 patch issues

now I'm confused ... looked Vampire 2 patch issues [edit]

Click Me

Re: Vampire 2 patch issues

Re !

German and English ... 5.0 of now 19:03:08 Re: Vampire 2 patch issues random wasn Rolling Eyes

І
wyndon

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:09 am 

So I had an English fanpatch the problem when I came from the villa and then with Giovanni la croix language of the text came from where I came from the museum and it was no longer continue because he told me yes I do but finally obtain the sarcophagus, although the 3 meter stand in front of him then I will not play Because yes I said not everything went, but I can errinnern the game to have been involved with a schonmal by the official patches.

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:40 pm 

I have the problem that the game not even start .....

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next