All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:15 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Moin Leutz, ka plays one of you even now and then like to be as old classics like me. 've Just now again the good old Starcraft 1 was taken out and play it, but somehow I'm constantly graphics error.
I do not know of obs Windoze 7 is probably because under Win XP, I had no probs with something.

Also in some games like DOSBOX e.g. the good old Tie Fighter which runs with ner resolution of 640x480 I have probs.

See the way: the images are colorful and intolerable after calming time, you can practically see hardly what. In the black space is tiefighter e.g. Yellow and pixelt on and in between the sequences are weiuen star at a time and place pink dots also appear in other mass-colored pixels.

If Starcraft is as described above even worse.
Between the missions can not yet bear some of the parlous state because this is nit geplankel speech and you do not necessarily need hinschaun, but now am I arrived at my first space mission and it's just terrible.
These effects occur when there is a game between animations, so if scripted events taking place.

Anyone an idea how I can work around the fix /?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:53 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Bloody_Kain

plays a very different question:
What sort of resolution you have at Win7 in the normal operating system, so let's say so, whom do you write a letter etc..

As far as I know, I can be wrong, but there were games and that had to play with the same resolution that you used on the normal desktop.

Times as Oblivion can be, no matter what you have for a Grafka never set properly, jerky way or the other should be glad never to run liquid. The title of the Games I do not know everything by heart, but there were about three or four years it is a game that did exactly the same symptoms that you describe here, whom the difference was too great desktop game called, should only times adopted, would not look out my resolution now, but who you have on your desktop 1050 x 1205, but in the game only 800 x 900 is not, then there was suddenly in the middle of Game shades.

So depends on me not because of the resolution, is just one example.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:36 pm 

Hi.

Also at Dos Box is the desktop resolution relative matter, since the old Dosspiele can not anyway, the high resolution.

Since then, the emulator must serve.

I can only advise you to try Bloody_Kain times to the settings of Dos-box experiment, I hardly think the one in Windows 7 can move something.
There are also so things like DFend where you can still set a few additional things. This Dfend are kind of template, where you can set some things easier and better.

Any help on this, yes.
I've never even had the Dos-Box installed because I use for the old DOS adventure games and the ScumVM XWing I have not played for about 4 years.

Although XWing I could play again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:52 pm 

Hello,
because I can only agree with Nude Mod that the resolution has also helped me already.
But prog versuchmal in your graphics card, the refresh rate of the Starcraft match, which was allowed to lie at 60Hz, maybe that creates at least for Starcraft remedy ...
As for Dosbox ... Look here have now no patience to read everything but possibly gibts da help: http://www.dosbox.com/wiki/Main_Page

* wink *

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:26 pm 

Hmm, that could be with the HT, I have to try.
Graphics down screw has not worked. Next will net more than 800x600. Tie Fighter comes with 640x480, Star Craft, I think that time has either been also 640x480 or 800x600.
But the number of HZ I thought garnet. We'll see. Thanks in advance.
And what you said, if the non-Hz with the works I'll try it sometimes.

Bin grad n bissl exhausted from the long day, had n Bewerbungsgesprach at Games Workshop. War was really cool Spau, but it was somehow a little too warm for my taste today. Good times I n towel and some water bottles with was that I've really needed ...
Ok, maybe net but the weather was so bad, at least I've played over my nervousness when I've wiped the gravy from the end joints.

In the next few days whether I'm going to get bescheit or net.
Finally, I have come too late ne hour back home because I'm in the wrong section slides with Stoppels holding ears about his book and sat behind me left my train is. -.-
Well duck have all problems.
Nu is ersmal evening!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:19 pm 

Servus
I do not know why this is, unfortunately, but I was to you Two sets D-Fend a Dos-Dox with Windows surface where you can take all the settings also for the graphics card.
Here is the link http://dfendreloaded.sourceforge.net/index_de.html
Maybe this will help you further.

Skar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:52 am 

K, has worked out great in the HZ Tie Fighter in Dos Box!
The graphics are finally Interruption.
Now comes a new problem where I search for Wiki still has.
I NEN Saitek ST90 USB Joystick and the game also recognizes that there n joystick is connected. In Win7 is calibrated and everything but the game itself, the movements are not detected.

Was probably going to NEM gameport joystick, but Darfur onboard is no connection anymore. (Just too old technology Very Happy )

Starcraft on the other hand has the Hz setting can not impress, nor from Auflosungrunterschrauben.

Is probably really too old ... or is it really to blame Windoze 7 ...

Well, We'll see. The Tie Fighter is something schonmal runs well, now I nurnoch the joystick up and running then bring everything will be fine. Using the mouse, you break off a yes to the air fighting -.-

EDIT: I forget it, found out habs.

If you want einbeinden NEN joystick you have to press CTRL + F1 Dosbox open the settings menu, there is then the upper right joystick.
Now you have the appropriate fields of a joystick, click to go to add and print the entsorechende button on the joystick / go in that direction. After each step you have to abschlieuen to save, the only thing you can set the next function.

Can still happen that the joystick ingame abu nd plays too crazy. In that case you need to, for example Tie fighter at once ESC to print it into another window, where you take you should be back to normal and if you can move back goes on, the control is back to normal. had

But, I have for years no longer hold joystick hand. Hard to believe the conditions at that time I've even mastered ...
Today I target to 90%, only next to it. xD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:36 pm 

Bloody_Kain Hi,
I am pleased that this, with the Hz schonmal Sun gefunzt in a game. As for Starcraft ...
1 RMaustatste on StarCraft icon -> Properties -> Kompatbilitatsmodus
2 Ьberall Hakchen make AUuER the Kompatbilitatsmodus, Ьbernehmen ....
3 Right-click again and Auflouung Desktop, click to leave the window open ... Starcraft start Re: Graphics problems with
test times

* wink *

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:11 pm 

Thanks for the tip, will try again. Re: Graphics problems with

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:54 am 

Oh, and because so fits the theme ... I also play from time to still classics.
StarCraft I played again last NEN bissel.
I also recently played by Warcraft3 and tries to find all the Secrets (that's a lot) (if the NEN classic is?).
Diablo 1, I been playing even online Re: Graphics problems with
Icewind Dale, I'm the last of tomorrow by (if jmd has any idea of it).
And the real classic from Lucas Arts to go ever. Really cool, especially if you understand English well.

* Wink *

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next