Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:25 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi you,
yes true and with the addon of gothic 2, could be explored even the complete map from Part 1 ...

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:06 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Nude Mod
Hi Nude Mod

As far as I was white even in Gothic 3 only the brothel in the port, the only thing that has to do with love Re: Two Worlds II, or at Arcania prefer? .

The other is just kill monsters and bandits.

Please find out there was in Gothic 3 is a brothel?
Do you think any Risen? There was I think one that Risen had not played. I think I just heard something.

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:15 am 

Nude Mod
Hi Nude Mod

As far as I was white even in Gothic 3 only the brothel in the port, the only thing that has to do with love Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania? .

The other is just kill monsters and bandits.

Please find out there was in Gothic 3 is a brothel?
Do you think any Risen? There was I think one that Risen had not played. I think I just heard something.

Hi

correctly, this was in Risen, and not in Gothic 3. To my knowledge there Gothic2 in whom one of Xardas tower is, and the town is a brothel in the port.

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:42 pm 

Hi All

true jo sorry my mistake with the confusion of the 2 and 3, but is still at the port.

Habs long gone gezockt hence the confusion in which Part 3 but you wake up in this village.

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 pm 

Since I am in a forum in which it is also about Arcania quite active, I am instructed about the game a lot. ABOUT Two Worlds-looking but I actually do anything.
I'll probably get none of the two games and Arcania I can only guess at the moment to be very careful.
If you liked the old Gothic part will be very disappointed. The landscape is very weitlaufig but not nearly as detailed as in Gothic1 and 2 (even Gothic3 there was probably better). In the caves still seems to be much worse. The battle system may seem to me something to species in Geschnetzel from, but consider writing to say anything precise. What's more, the more there will be no factions and decisions will affect not spurbar to your environment.
I was there to wait in any case only time the reactions of the players.

Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:02 pm 

Hi Gonas1

Since I am totally agree with you. Gothic 1 and 2 were great. Gothic 3, however, was for me with a reliable Entteuschung.

One Two Worlds successor will I not gain wahrscheindlich. At Arcania I have my doubts, that I will with great Wahrscheindlichkeit also about the appearance - wait date.

Today, it is really hard to get a really good game.

Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:20 am 

the following:

These days it's really hard to get a really good game.

I have to talk to you again. I have purchased in recent years so many really good games because I do not see any trend for the worse. You have to watch just to inform yourself before and know what one was like and what does not.
Before you all in the role plays the offer currently quite grou:
Dragon Age (supposed to be very good even if I were not so enthusiastic was) Risen (nicely done, with love, but something is missing but ), Venetica (the demo I liked very well), and finally ME2 (for me one of the best games I've ever played).
In other genres such as for example Auto Racing come out about new and really compelling games. e.g. I just try to Split Second. I have the game would not have bought this but because it testifies about me really, it's just incredibly Spau.

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:45 pm 

Hi Gonas1

So Dragon Age Risen Venetica, I have all been through. I think of those games, and racing / football or other games that do not interest the bean.

Event. incorrectly described by me. I think it Blodsinn, all day long, with a vehicle about to race my monitor.

Games that make me even today to begin again from the beginning, even Oblivion Morrowind belong to, as all SpellForce including add-ons. So it was meant.

Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 pm 

HI Nude Mod

So when Spell Force I agree with you too full, Morrowind I've also never really gambled by.

At that time, we lied, Carmagedon was such a kraschfahren with cars, were some of the accessories line to the opponent to plates.

That would be for me the only thing I was installing, otherwise I'm not so with race games.

PS: Spell Force 1 was awesome to bed at night and morning is your avatar to single pair LV. increased.

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:21 am 

the following:

games that make me even today to begin again from the beginning, even Oblivion Morrowind belong to, as all SpellForce including add-ons. So it was meant.

Can we now be sure that these games later not play it again and again? Ok, some may be so.

I were driving again ME2 into the field. This game was the first I've played through three times in a row. Meanwhile, I have the 6th Played through once. can For me this is a game that you really play very often and yet it is never boring.

Of course, are such classics as Gothic1 / 2 and Spellforce not constantly creating. To such games is simply very little ran, if only because they have the nostalgia bonus.

Amal Carmagedon we lied, was such a kraschfahren with cars, were some of the accessories line to the opponent to plates.

That would be for me the only thing I was installing, otherwise I'm not so with race games.

Then the above could actually be up for that. Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?

Go to YouTube Download Video

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16
 >> Next