New Topic Post Reply  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:06 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi,
So you think you got only one? Well yes because you're right, it was work, it might as well. However, be used for some games the same or similar models, so even that will be changed must be made to the clothing here looks back fit.
That being said, it's like playing with NEM Torch Light, Which impose no Rustung just from Sun Since a simple matching software Fullnude Mod So that you're naked without Rustung Rustung and with certain parts of something ... Free Drafty;)
But I test the mods and skins soon all times by ...
Thanks Appropriate as what is here.

Had not thought that there are so many had to look at only found 3 different. Not a bad job!

* * Wink

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:49 am 

Sorry if I butcher the German language here. I'm just translate with Google at the moment.

One of the mods uploaded created by me, but I have not a few of the very high level, rarely receive deposits. If anyone has a save with them or can upload feature in the inventory, then I were to test in a position to Modifications, and I made a new upload to mod it.

As for making a fully naked character, she is currently in the works, but the person creating the new mesh has not been on in a while. Hopefully they will upload what they can do have been. To create a new stitch, it is not possible to create a character naked as the cover section is actually part of the character model.

In english:
Sorry if I butcher the German language here. I'm simply using Google translate at the moment.

One of the mods uploaded was created by me, but I've been unable to obtain a couple of the very high level 'rare' armors. If anyone can upload a save with them in the inventory or equipped, I'd be able to test out the changes I made and upload a new mod for it.

As for making a fully nude character, it was in the works, but the person who was creating the new mesh has not been on in a while. Hopefully they upload what they were able to do. Until a new mesh is created, it will not be possible to create a nude character, as the skirt portion is actually part of the character model.

To clarify, I created: http://nudefix.ch/forum/downloads.php?view=detaildf_id=1269

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:38 am 

Hi Tim_R

Thanks you. This is German with no problem, we have some who answer you in English.

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:23 pm 

Tim_R Hi,
more items do you need? Do you mean the stuff set or unique items? Just chest, or gloves and boots too?
Here is a site with all types of unique, set and base armor .... Just say you need more, maybe i have them already ...
Greets

ahm XD sry i mean this site ...: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Torchlight/Table_of_Contents

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:16 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Tim_R.

Nice to see you here.

Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:30 am 

Dark_Nature
more Tim_R Hi,
items do you need? Do you mean the stuff set or unique items? Just chest, or gloves and boots too?
Here is a site with all types of unique, set and base armor .... Just say you need more, maybe i have them already ...
Greets

ahm XD sry i mean this site ...: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Torchlight/Table_of_Contents

I do not seem to have done Heavy Leather armor yet, but I am almost positive I should have some. The one I know I have not seen so far is the Assassin Armor. Never got have one at low level and still not seen a set yet.

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:44 pm 

Tim_R Hi,

Which of these is the Assassin Armor? Its a complete list of all chest armor ...

Leather Vest
Leather Tunic
Leather Armor
Heavy Leather Chest
Heavy Leather Vest
Heavy Leather Torso
Heavy Leather Tunic
Heavy Leather Breast Plate
Heavy Leather Armor
Scale Coat
Scale Haubert
Scale Haubergeon