New Topic Post Reply  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:57 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

entauscht I'll give the council, Fallout3 not to play to an end, otherwise Biste. Well, one probably because I also lags the enqu to fru (after 36 hours of gameplay or so) have made an end ...

Oblivion I'm really really long and played a lot. (Over 100 hours of play with a char ^ ^).
If your PC could work but that is the Fifa games (at least the 07/08er), or sports games are not your thing?

* * Gahn I'm tired, what a tough day today and tomorrow is only slightly better.

Good night
moder

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:24 am 

Hm Fuher or later I'll Fallout 3 finished games ... But first I have to by Point Lookout ... Fallout 3 is therefore not yet at the end so over. That'll put even more broken steel. I have not even played weiu Whether fashion, but maybe is the end of Broken Steel indeed better ...
But 36 hours is really not enough for game but ... I've already scoured almost every area. Have pretty much all one-deposits and weapons. And what I've seen so everything in the 230 hours, really worth it, the humor is

Uaaah nee sports games are not my thing. Likes maybe. Sry. Actually, only RPG with exceptions Such as in Germany Thurs not get games or horror games. But I actually played ne time Fifa 2006 Re: Torch Light nude patch?

* * Wink

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:44 pm 

hm, ne Fallout're done after the main quest, which i what geargert So that's because I have more gerrechnet with something like oblivion, so can I still run around and dannach Thurs quests. So I was only at level 19 1 / 2 (that almost 20 ^ ^)
thought fuck it ey, now it's all free. I have not sacrificed on the extra end, but everything has brought nothing. Title and finished Re: Torch Light nude patch?
Well'll see yes:)

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:10 am 

No I will not ^ ^ Believe me because I'm already lvl 30 and I weiu! The last one with the addon can not then continue to play indefinitely. The have since installed extra because it was just a point of criticism ... Since there are probably still NEN other end.
Well maybe you should buy you time the addons 5th If you feel like you again on the game.

* * Wink

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 pm 

hm, Which can be naturally. Fallout 3've only played without addons. So I was so entauscht so ^ ^ (the motto: At the end all for nothing).
But the hint is good. If I'm not a new game after Nehrim more, I'm going to get some of the fallout addons. I can then I keep playing my old char? (I have a memory before the water reactor) (=

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:48 pm 

So I think you can keep playing if you have not completed it, help a save before that was.
Because I have the addons not until the middle of play at some point installed. Hitherto there is no problem ....
* * Wink

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:13 am 

Hi people. are

At the weekend there for Torch Light nude patches here.

Have several modders get the permission for publication.

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:03 am 

Good news pleased me.
Unfortunately, only topless right?
I have tried already to a Fullnude, but is a bit of work. Because there are many deposits and everyone is u Santander the different. The heiut one has to edit textures and models.
But let's see how the upload is.
* * Wink

Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:13 am 

Hi people.

Today, the game went for the Torch Light Nudemods online. As far as I can see that, as uch Fullnude two mods are.

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:49 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Dark_Nature
Good news, I'm glad.
Unfortunately, only topless right?
I have tried already to a Fullnude, but is a bit of work. Because there are many deposits and everyone is u Santander the different. The heiut one has to edit textures and models.
But let's see how the upload is.
* Wink *

I am aware of the modding is not so good, but it was not enough, then, only the model and the Skin to the other?
As soon as one drops the Rustung then you're completely naked, otherwise you can see the Rustung.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next