1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:58 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi people

time a question:
What in heaven's name is the EU for the whole coal?
Drown? Verhuren, or what?
2006 we have said yes to this Kohasionsmilliarden. Now they come again, and want to re-coal. Supposedly the new addition to the EU - SUPPORTING States. The accounts of the EU can never rise, now and act on them every bankrupt state, and think, yes, the others should pay for it. Who are they then, the salaries of the EU - got to see gurus got, we surely the great puke.

So please jrgendwo there on hort:
To consider writing Gluck we can vote, our federal government can not just coal for the EU to pay without asking us.

This time I will definitely vote NO. What we learn from this? You do not have to be in the EU, to be milked. As long as I mentally still some Masen on High, I'm going to every new coming EU - Accession vote to say no, and so many Swiss think we are lucky. What are they thinking about? We have never seen the slightest assistance from the EU will, but our coal will be required of them.

In principle, one would imagine the Personenfreizugichkeit because we were really going blackmailed, whom we do not assume they were all the other agreement with the EU null and void. I'm concerned, the EU should go to where the pepper grows, and stay there.

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:24 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi Nude Mod.

What was this Personenfreizugigleit?

There you have luck, but that they could set abtsimmen about whether or not to pay Switzerland.

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:59 pm 

Hi

This vote was about whether people from EU countries working in Switzerland, fragrances, and the border is open for people from EU countries.

We will see what we like to admit even our Federal Council has today, that this was a mistake. But first, as has already talked to you at all today. Today we have a lot of foreigners who work for the half or less of the wage as a Swiss, this leads to the fact that the Swiss will transition at work occupation, since the others work cheaper.
Anyway, fortunately I am no longer need it, I'm just tired of our youth.

And last but not least, here we still have politicians who have made the proposal that we could join the EU, but to maintain our respect. Such people are either totally calcified or totally seniel.

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:49 am 

Work if the half is the black for the work or goes with the contract?

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:00 pm 

Hi truedaysleeper

That's just it. Denied this was so in the beginning because of the Lohndumging, or how the thing is called. Today, facing everyone that this is practiced. But what no one takes it.
Whether someone works for 9 euros an hour, or for CHF 30.00 .- is then quite a difference.
I have nothing against foreigners, but I think that one should also their own people due regard being had something that the country we have finally made it what it is today.

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:07 pm 

Hi Nude Mod

the following:
Hi truedaysleeper

That's just it. Denied this was so in the beginning because of the Lohndumging, or how the thing is called. Today, facing everyone that this is practiced. But what no one takes it.
Whether someone works for 9 euros an hour, or for CHF 30.00 .- is then quite a difference.
I have nothing against foreigners, but I think that one should also their own people due regard being had something that the country we have finally made it what it is today.

This is the Swiss, but not alone, every country has zukampfen with the problem.

There is good in the future as soon nothing else.

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:40 pm 

Hi Nude Mod

I'll give you quite right, but look at us jrgendwie different. When we did this with the Personenfreizugikeit on the plan we have been lied to by the top.

We can add a clause had to do this to stop the Freizugikeit has not found for our Federal relevant field, that will not be all bad. In fact, worse, it may almost cease.

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 pm 

Hi Nude Mod

But that is always saying things do not always require the same,

so no one else was to be Darfur and when it is zuspat then can not really be worse.

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:47 pm 

Oh man.

That's really awesome. are
But this dull baking it well in every government, no matter which nation.
The idiots have taken over the world stop. You can not do anything.

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:24 am 

Hi there

Yes we are always some who think that we should in the EU. But who then schlussentlich all goes in the pants, no one wants to be responsible for Darfur.

Many many years ago was indeed the EEA, or, as this also may be called again the rage. Since we were also lied to whom join us there and it was not work, we were able to escape again, this is not the truth.
The truth is that our dear Federal might prefer to sit with you in Brussels, Merkel and drink coffee.

Switzerland was well advised to solve the internal affairs instead of the EU stuff to 1.6 billion in the throat.

Should this vote really (1.6 M) unable to come, I'm 99% sure sided safety that this was refused, only to us, the EU was trying again with jrgendwas blackmail, which ran from the beginning in such .

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next