All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:11 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Nude Mod you the must-see views not as if this task were low-wage job dismantled and relocated to cheaper sites abroad

Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:46 pm 

Truedaysleeper
Nude Mod you must this time not see, so if these low-wage task, the work place be dismantled and relocated to cheaper sites abroad

Hi truedaysleeper

That may be all right but I'll give you two examples of many happy times, you can not move abroad.

Let us take our Spitaler 95% of staff abroad, and these are not because the Swiss were to have to do this work.

Then home care. Home care is for elderly and disabled care. Caused by what I find nude mod still do, is that I come in many households. As I recounted, only one example, but true, so as recounted to me a mother that your daughter wants an apprenticeship, the Argue that came from the part of home care, too expensive, so full-time job No, do so. Indirectly, this mother was explained, they had cheaper staff. I could enumerate several examples you have, where you can transfer the work is not so simple abroad, otherwise we had to all hospital and ship our senior citizens abroad.

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:59 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,
when I was living in Switzerland, I was also devinitiv say NO. Can understand this attitude well, I mekr runs even as the EU everything. And I did not say the possibility NO ... Well ...

Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:17 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Dark_Nature

You should be something around tobern times in the Swiss home page, for example: http://www.bluewin.ch or http://www.blick. ch.

Since today is that our Bundesratin attending billaderalen conversations EU to Brussels.

And there should even read all the views of the Swiss, not one of the users who gave their opinions there is for an EU - accession.

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:02 pm 

Hopefully that works with you Nude Mod.
We could even just stop nor Turkey joins the ... or who have looked at the honest what the Turks are still with the Kurds and less ambitious people heard again.
Our voices are too quiet and there wenns demos, then always do with these pop Koppen between the peaceful demonstration of any one Strauenschlacht.
Lock away all I say as only the best in gay NEN jail and then Buck Training! Twisted Evil

Sorry but these people can do without a country beat.
Only when the people really is too colorful and ALL go to the barricades, the blood should be let dogs off the leash but not before. Something is only counterproductive, and nothing else. Was solved by force, never had a problem ... auuer maybe at the French. But here are there any scaffold. Very Happy

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,
have as little time rumgesobert NEN provides really like it. I've since heard that already from the people of Darfur is not because I'm just wondering why the try anyway ....? Is strange already. In my opinion it is fine without the EU, I mean, Switzerland NEN example is for a lot and although good, why do then the same mistakes, which makes no sense ...

Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:29 am 

Sorry, there is much no sense.

When I was living in Switzerland, I would also be gnaz clear for a no.
The alleged advantages outweigh the disadvantages to not simply.

Only we Germans, we are never asked. And if we are asked is it already too late.

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:42 am 

Dark_Nature
Hi Nude Mod,
have as little time rumgesobert NEN provides really like it. I've since heard that already from the people of Darfur is not because I'm just wondering why the try anyway ....? Is strange already. In my opinion it is fine without the EU, I mean, Switzerland NEN example is for a lot and although good, why do then the same mistakes, which makes no sense ...

Hi Dark_Nature

That what you ask here ansprichst many Swiss. Why should we knowingly myself riding in that shit. And still we have semi-smart politicians who can not leave it, and again to prasentieren blodsinnige new proposals.
Langam us this really depends Swiss and tired. I just wonder how many times we still have to vote again, where we have already told so many times no?

It's like this: The state lives of the people, not vice versa? I also liked very much doubt that Greece can pay back the credit received, and who yet, not sure on time.
In Spain is already a rampage because of the Sparmasnahmen. You Germans will be required: Save, save, and save again. But on the other hand, your money will be thrown out with the full attention of the window.

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:11 pm 

the following:

in Spain is already a rampage because of the Sparmasnahmen. You Germans will be required: Save, save, and save again. But on the other hand, your money will be thrown out with the full attention of the window.

How right you are so Nude Mod.
Unfortunately, no one on the little man hohrt

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:35 am 

Hi

Who are you to http://www.bluewin.ch go is because today 63% now oppose EU membership.
Yes it with us, the EU will still have a hard time. So a gang of criminals we need now is not real.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2