New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Sims 3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:06 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

The problem with layout + copy protection is that no matter what the manufacturer is also an effort, it will be over sooner or later copy protection cracked again.

Unfortunately, I must say. There are even rumors, that Starforce has been cracked already ofteren of, and pays to the hardest of the entire market.

So, it is only a matter of time before the Securerom cracked.

Only the honest buyer is always the stupid ones. As always, Re: Sims 3 .

And as far as the so-called low budgeting games (Green Pepper, back to Games, Software pyramid, etc.). Whether there is removed the copy protection is not always such a question.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:49 am 

Sims 2 that I liked. I'm mainly because of the possibilities you have, and to make the Sims bought the property. One can indeed represent virtually self!

Sims 3 am disappointed by the graphics a bit, unfortunately. This is even better Oblivion in terms of the contours of the NPCs.

But let's see, maybe I get it to me. One can only hope that we finally have time clever furniture. In Sims 2 (standard) could you of all furniture and wallpaper really only a few elections, everything else was just terrible!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:27 pm 

The Sims were versioenn standart always mull. is indeed kla. They want so close Ulich sell their add-ons also (see SIMS 2 IKEA Oo). Darfur, but there are always many beautiful user-mods. Sims 2, I had selsbt without extensions and I hardly played. WAr nciht my thing (except the sex-mod ;-)). Sims 1 with all expansions furher I played some stundchen * g *.
The new sims 3 is on hold are the neighborhoods it open. that's just cool. amn Ausems goes home and runs just to the neighboring ruber or so. is entered just already better than his plot or PUBLIC PLOT can be.
Will I get but not yet.
Well, one probably if I want to have a girlfriend again, this necessarily udn * laughs *

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2