1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Sims 3
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:40 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

yes, the sims 3 will come out 2009 ...
I will go to net, but what do you think?
Also one of you earlier sims (1 or 2) has played?
More information here: http://sims3online.de/
PS: wondering on the edge you know the game 3D sex villa 2 ?

Post subject: Re Sims 3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:28 am 

So............

1 Tag I can, but nothing to do with Sims, and will therefore bring me nciht.
2 I push grad NEN hate copy protection on new uses for the EA Mass Effect (Spore has also -.-) and are therefore in future . when it can, get no play more of them
3 to your next question: yes I know but help yourself rather what where you have your lummel tuck also can haste, more of Re: Sims 3 Re: Sims 3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:55 pm 

to 2 spore, ham ever was heard of the game, what are going there again ...
2.1 Why is the copy protection so stupid.
To 3 naja hab grad keien ready girlfriend, but as I see the sahce will be back soon and after my American trip, look ma times, or in America * thoughtfully * naja on jednefall I vote yes to you is better xD
PS: as there are people can begin Tues emit nothing sims? (So it know o.o net)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:16 pm 

Servus
Sims 3, I'll definitely take a look on it, unless it has just mentioned that the copy protection has Bloody_Kain.
This copy protection required after each neuinstalation an online activation, this is only a limited (Spore 3x, Mass effect, I think 3-5x). After that, you get the original purchaser forced to be either a crack or the game throw very angry .(I'm saving my time on this one comment, because you muut this zesieren well.)

To 3D Sexvilla 2, Well we are beholding times, but nothing earth shattering (auuerdem proposed with me in the. exe file accessible of the four scan to).
If you're comfortable with the anime and you handle loss einwenig rumzubasteln it (Uncensore engl.interface patch) then I was to you recommend Artificial Girl 3 Re: Sims 3 .
Skar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:26 pm 

the following:
yes, the sims 3 will come out 2009 ...
I will go to net, but what do you think?
Also one of you earlier sims (1 or 2) has played?
More information here: http://sims3online.de/
PS: wondering on the edge you know the game 3D sex villa 2 ?

3D Sexville I also know. Is only for the short time.

You can here find a cracked offline VERSION. There you will find:
- 3D Sexvilla
- Hentai 3D
- Virtually Jenna
- 3D Gay Villa

And a mod of Virtually Jenna name Mod555 K17, which, however, nor the engine and the Handling the source version used.

Is really only a short time for what. Of the Sims games, I've never played a part.

If the copy of Mass Effect entscharft not you regard this? At least I thought to have read something like this.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:20 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

What about the copy I have read so far is this entscharf to which I have already mentioned above. was
actually planned that in addition to the every 2 weeks to the Internet again log muu game to remain playable.
May be of course in the meantime something has been rectified.

Skar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:26 am 

Hi you

Sims 3, I'll buy anyway. All parts have so far played addons. Although from time to time were scheiu Addons at but it was still Spau. And since you will have over in Sims 3 yes Stark worked much better neighborhood I'm really looking forward it.

The copy I have to say once:
Even if EA has now left very much to. Do I still say they do not just exaggerate with their copy protection. Sure there are better possibilities. But EA has no other Ubrig. With so many pirated copies that's not surprising.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:41 am 

well, what Amchem leutz without internet? I think you should not internet kopiershcutz in that condition ...
I find sowiso stupid copy protection (and at some point he will always genackt -.-)
hm, and yes sex villa's really more the case for the brief while. (I have even ne offline version with some addons, etc, but thanks ;-))
Well ism3 now .. hm ... ne dnek net is too expensive and I was free to play it rarely, then start trying out for borrow or so ...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:34 pm 

sorry this thread is slightly longer than usual

here is a statement by nem user from amazon.com:

Quote: those
See older 5-star reviews from 2006 (two years before the game what released)? Well, they had a reason to be excited. Spore was supposed to be a revolutionary experience, combining multiple genres while concentrating on evolution and genetics.

Fast forward two years and here we have the finished product, ready to be installed on our hard drives.

First of all, the game incorporates a draconian DRM system that requires you to activate over the internet, and limits you to a grand total of 3 activations. If you reach that limit, then you'll have to call EA in order to add one extra activation. That's not as simple as it sounds, since when you reach that point EA will assume that you, the paying customer, are a filthy pirating thief. You will need to Provide proof of purchase, reasons why the limit was reached, etc, etc (product it has all happened before with another recent EA, Mass Effect). EA, of course, is not obligated to grant you that extra activation or even provides that service. In a couple of years they might very well even shut down the general activation servers, because it's not financially feasible to keep them running. What you will be left with is a nice, colorful $ 50 coaster. And you will be required to pay for another copy / license if you want to continue playing.

This basically means that you are actually RENTING the game, instead of owning it. The game WILL stop to function in the future. That's inevitable, because even if EA keeps the activation servers going, there IS going to be a time when EA will simply cease to exist because of financial issues or federal laws (like most businesses eventually do).

Second, the game was dumbed down to oblivion. Evolution does not even matter anymore. For example, you can add as many legs to a creature as you want, but the multi-legged creature will not be any faster than a single-legged one with higher leg stats. This gameplay element makes creating your creatures entirely pointless (cosmetic only, because everything is based on stats), and brings you about the same amount of excitement as dressing up a plastic doll.

See my response to STN:

Unfortunately, I can only say rechth at it. If the server from EA are flattened at some point, and it has used up his 3 installations, you stand there with a game where you have paid dearly for and nothing more can be done with.
Unfortunately, most games have currently come out directly or indirectly with EA as publisher there. War Online there is no exception!

I am glad that Diablo 3 is coming wenns from blizz comes and who have made such a mull with dne activation and copy protection has not yet and hopefully will not do.

But what's the matter of large publisher nor auuer EA?
Activision Blizzard
Ubisoft
PC
Microsoft
who else? I fall a grad nix.

Belong Unfortunately, the last two games in these things purely on their consoles. M $ has long been no more clever PC Game brought out this Halo aufgewahrmte I will choose not to, that was the complete failure.
There are a couple of Asian publisher, but the produce and trim almost exclusively for its own market to estimate the shape, the direction things go nintendo. Germany and especially from America, unfortunately hung too much from EA.
If Ea is flat, which is maybe the others can take notice publisher, but it will also play a lot less to give because the mom in the main marketers.

Is, however, the community of which are small in terms of PC, verargert have too many. Their sports games from their own home are almost always buggy, and the total foreign projects now get all these strange turn 3 times and then do not copy-miss sometimes with the price down.

I mean, if the game shcon interpreted so that it can genieuen limited time, should then also turn on the award.
Spore has now that it came out Ђ 54.99 (advertising campaigns of various buildings 49.99 Ђ * wink * tasted very much for installing a game 3 times and then wegschmeiuen.

The next games come, I will advance information as to the looks copy-and then superior obs is worth the full pay award or a while to wait, and then bring in the second edition more favorable.

Just hope Fallout 3 tiberium get this not kopiershcutz well, that would be the end of a good game series and a possible good tactic shooter implementation of one of my favorite Sci Fi universes.

Well, insightful always comes too late and boredom is an enemy to defeat the it is before it executes first, because sometimes you think before you buy not after what ...

in the sense, makes the mistake of not buying and impulsive, as well the game might be.

Mag funny to hear someone sound like something from the SPORE monitored first so blessed into the sky, but if one scrapes times the color remains, there's not much Ubrig

the DRM system from the talk above, is a part of the Securerom copy of these 3 registration / authentication. it runs like a systemrecourcen legal virus installs itself silently
by itself and eat. incidentally, was no mass effect, the first game had the system this. Civ3 Gold had also just like Adobe Photoshop CS3. If you have all three computers on which, is the fastest high end vista computer as slow as an XP computer from early last year! going to become the system only by formatting
but when you then the game starts again or re-installed, this hard-necked part of the copy protection again da

Conclusion:!. Stay away from EA PC games supported not that kind of copy protection Boycotiert EA computer games is where it I know is it hard, but if the study not even that the gamers with us nciht do everything. what can do the dasn och verscharfen. only if the red will start to write their pay recognize the play only because of this kopiershcutzmentalitat have sunk so low (in addition to all the bugs have their games -.-)

@ moder: to sims yes I know all too well I have my teaching in the computer and software department of a market of a chain store made the now no longer exist, and did it a few times and umgeraumt if you go saturn in our here.. , one has a regal articles only sims! Sims 1 main game next umpteen addons, then sims 2 main game addons with tens. what if sims 3 comes out, have to take out either Sims 1 or anbaun

I said so I nix it can begin, because I play with the gamer can begin as nothing Not my genre Re: My Sims 3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:55 am 

hm ... jop, ista uch keien not a game for gamer xD
aufjednefall for the ego-sohooter, role-playing games and Strategeispiele xD

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next