New Topic Post Reply  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: hookers of oblivion
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:22 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

FUNZ why not me? the ladies are there, but only quack. can ask them anything, is missing the left side the question line. only the X to exit there is hookers of oblivion

Post subject: Re...
Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:24 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

about overlap with other mods, which otherwise had with me, almost falling to the 20 mods Sun Edison Hookers funzt. Kendo haste accidentally run on? there is the biggest in conflict. But there not much missed. The flashes of Hookers are aussn other game so just transferred ... it was not so complicated with Idleposen what could really be from Hookers.

PS: Hope but sometimes it can not because you are the Hookers for Men esp uses and play ne Femme PC or vice versa.

Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:56 am 

Cain-wrote the following:
about overlap with other mods which otherwise had with me, almost falling to the 20 mods Sun Edison Hookers funzt. Kendo haste accidentally run on? there is the biggest in conflict. But there not much missed. The flashes of Hookers are aussn other game so just transferred ... it was not so complicated with Idleposen what could really be from Hookers.

PS: Hope but sometimes it can not because you are the Hookers for Men esp uses and play ne Femme PC or vice versa.

No, 've been playing the male. The kendo did not I just go on, but the bondage and the basic instinct and the eroblivion. Thanks for the tip, the falling Edison times

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:25 pm 

Well located in itself can indeed only because either you have the wrong or both Hookers hookers esp Esp same time uses, and Thus the sys not be confused with it, or you have used a mod conflict lies with Hookers in as the ladies present and you can then feast with them, can have only one mod be of similar functions, ergo NEN multitask (answer merhfach possible), the easiest is gone Hookers by OMM to start as a first mod, so over cuts Hookers the other mods the conflicts draw lots * gg * that either - or principle.

But only one thing, if you use kannste Bondage Eroblivion falling Edison, Ero is indeed mentioned, or go to Double-containing principle better? Oo

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:47 am 

Michelle B. @

initially even excuse, but I have pushed this issue to nude patches. Ulich somehow heard so close here.

To Mod The ladies go to their industry only after 7:00 pm to 3:00 to 4:00. Auserhalb these times halt Geschaftsschluss Very Happy .

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 am 

Cain-wrote the following:
about overlap with other mods which otherwise had with me, almost falling to the 20 mods Sun Edison Hookers funzt. Kendo haste accidentally run on? there is the biggest in conflict. But there not much missed. The flashes of Hookers are aussn other game so just transferred ... it was not so complicated with Idleposen what could really be from Hookers.

Hei Cain
So this mod that we have here is for female chars, I've rewritten the Hooker for male chars later we have still not pure, and as already said the time is ne role these bees are working only at night. Yes but not Hooker software modding an interesting things to look around, habs Niels slipped ever Tried So as I would have thought.

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:09 pm 

Same problem I had with the mod experiment with sex Guard, as I said, it is tempting to Idle posing of various Addpose Mods breathe a bit more realism, but implemented as hacks.

Wars not so the given prior to the time not even in place are? That's why I'm not involved.

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:31 am 

So the guard sex mod works of course only if one NEN female. Char added. Why not with you that I klapt weiu at the moment not.
In the readme there is a small sample.
This mod is compatible allenMods auuer with those who the crime of old dialogue.
With crimes Dialogue dialogue is part meant, where auswahlt if you go to jail, paid the money or the arrest sets again. If this is already another mod has changed from what then does the Guard Sex Mod no more. from

The Women Hookers of Oblivion stay in place all day, but they do work only at specified time.

Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:23 am 

Me when we went to work but not Guardsex prejudice means of representation bluish idle pose. what relieved by the rings to special Darfur to his companion pack to the inventory and then move them to take the correct pose - the idea I had because of the Sample Screen on CT_Addpose_BS Addpose and 0.4 dual float. How about: the PC is sitting aufn Tron (the aussn nothing appears) and the Companion of the Ring is based on posing for the throne. Ergo, I thought, is it easy for guards as Equit such a ring (idletrigger) to the standart equit hinzuzufugen or more, and assign individual poses to the given mass of the Strafevergutung. Had tried to pose some Stehmannchen to see if works. So, I've played around with Blender to teach poses to produce it (you want to see not only posed ne representation of all the photo shoot but have a little more movement in it) but both ended in in desasster. For I seem to blender and untalented The altered test Esp abwurgen let the game out of hand.

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:41 pm 

So did the first time all the relevant mods like eroblivion disabled bondage and basic instinct. nuscht.
Wait for the time as recommended-nuscht
all mods disabled and run without any let, only oblivion Sun and the hookers-nuscht
the ladies begrussen then in German, English is the command line is missing left to complete only terminate the X stands for.
Habs now thrown out completely.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next