1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re nude patch Nehrim
Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:26 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi Nude Mod,
You can give me the link once the program?
Two heads are often more curious and I'm so ...

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:28 pm 

Hi

Let's see whom the file is not too large, I can send you the e-mail.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:40 pm 

Hei people

Simple solution in Nehrim:

Does not light in texture Nehrim your directory and pushes mesh and texture of the Nehrim Oblivion directory.
Is listed under programs file called SureAI.
This is only wen your in Oblivion you had already nude.

Is the only body face, still looks potthasslich, wants to see how this can still be changed.

Have not even tested it runs perfect. What else ware to say.
Who are your files in the Textures Meshes Nehrim have pushed to start the first game once, then create Char, OK.

Now I have seen, however, that some barriers have appeared in purple, so you can see but only one who comes out of the dungeon. install

To Nehrim including update again, but without the old Nehrim - To clear file, simply copy consider writing, then it's perfect.

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:05 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

There are (now) that is a official version nude patch that the game (even the loading screens) is retained and only the chrackter makes naked?
And how to make a grooving mods? There has been some yes, but the ordnerstrucktur in most other Nehrim yes. somehow packed or something?
I hope you understand what I mean and thank you for your help (=

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:32 pm 

Sorry for double post, but just wanted to say this has done to my problem. Habs understood. (=

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:31 pm 

moder with quote ......... ...
Sorry for double post, but would only say that, my problem has done. habs understood. (=

Hi moder

Yes I there's something about our member mr. gnome. This event will be. reinstellen in the nearest time. Thus, all three female Hauptchar naked minute. In all other respects it is hardly worthwhile to make a nude patch Nehrim for a. see

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:23 pm 

Hi people.

Here I have a few pictures of .

He takes all the stuff already.
We may want to save a vonihmnoch nude mod Obtained for Nehrim.

All pictures here are of

Re: nude patch Nehrim

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:58 am 

Hi people,

Today is published for Nehrim Patch 1.0.4.3

Download the patch
http://nehrim.de/dataDV.html

Patch-Modifications Spoiler:

Features:
(FEA) Zerobilon opened its doors.
(FEA) New Spezialfahigkeit: Mines up
(FEA) New crafts: make mine fire (from possible trade 75).
(FEA) labeling creates magic aura of labeled Auuenbereich.

Launcher:
(LUP) inserted in support OBSE launcher.
(LUP) Enhanced feedback and optimization.

Bugfixes:
(FIX) chameleon-fix.
(FIX) Another Kollisionsbox Fischerhutte for the elderly.
(FIX) The magic winds, Rotten and novices sets now have set bonuses correctly (some new bonuses are among them!). In the dark-death set bonuses spelling errors were improved.
(FIX) The free-falling scene that leads into a tunnel-Daromith which optimized the script a little.
(FIX) Speiutaubling renamed Speitaubling.
(FIX) on the west tower of the roof entrance was blocked, so the quest is not triggered too early. Auuerdem Clippingfehler were eliminated on the roof of the west tower entscharft, and the problem was with the sound looping something.
(Fix) An error in the AI of a traveler (between Castle and Steinfeld Erothin) has been improved. Thus, a further draw of crashes has been fixed.
(FIX) in the Schattenrufmine what the script of Black Trolls retouched - when he ought to die, he blogs now, really.
(FIX) Crash potential sources of your Greeting from NPC Duras fixed. (Search crashes are never reported.)
(FIX) The spell death blow (Schurkenfahigkeit) now!
(FIX) Quest The robbery Ernest The chest with the impregnation, the dialogue draws our attention Handor is now opened, so the player can get at the drink. Auuerdem the subtitles were adapted to the setting.
(FIX) order stability and performance, many NPCs in Erothin and Cahbaet (and occasionally elsewhere) now the No Low Level Processing flag. The heiut, the AI will now work only if the players in the same cell as they do. This only affects NPCs who never walk in their cells and others to unlock the doors no
(FIX) Schankmagd Isabell not as bad as the act she was doing.
(FIX), the main quest, Into the Sky is no longer triggered early period, when we climbed cliffs - at least, has been a cause now fixed.
(FIX) Some floaters deleted and duplicated References.
(FIX) fixed Kolldierende AIs of NPC HansGerfers.
(FIX), the hay bales in farm Andrusch bleedet not through the barn wall.
(FIX) Many game bird on spelling and grammar corrected. The thanks goes to the user Barateon in the forum. Auuerdem wrote the book The darkness between the trees proposition no longer missing.
(FIX) for the quest Find root is an object no longer early period there, what player is confused. (Note: In older saves, that made even before this patch, this quest will now be blocked a road that was supposed to be open against that, it helps the wall that blocks the way to click in the console and disable. to print.)
(FIX) plot in the palace Topper Ostian fixed.
(FIX), the three relevant MQ17-horse now low-level processing. Darfur has been disabled Can Corpse check.
(FIX) The hood has now been assigned DBBlackHandHood the correct slot. Fixes a bug that some opponents had dau (especially Dungeon bosses) invisible faces.
(FIX) horse barn in front of mountain monastery of large made So that NPCs get stuck on horses not there.
(FIX) diary entry for The Path of the gifted made a little clearer.
(FIX) Avenzis boots show no longer the tail slot.
(FIX) The sign 4UNIBollwerk heiut Dorn Wall and now has the correct icon.
(FIX) Melvin in prison should be the starting player combat no longer with Friendly Fire. then
(FIX) rare bug where the player even follows Melvin, if he does not do more for physical reasons which resolved.
(FIX) floating cliff in cell (-13, 13) grounded.
(FIX) The unclean topaz from the skill and the normal Topas the skill now have different names
(FIX) Some commands Force Weather corrected, and now the weather should again be any change in natural way, once the Appropriate quests are done.
(FIX) AI bug where the player was pursued by a Erothin-gate guard (committed without the bounty, or other action to have) been fixed.
(FIX) Schlussel NQ05Key heiut now properly Furst Galdur keys instead of Nina's keys.
(FIX) in both MapMarker Farnfeld-grave yard, and corrected the rechtschreibmauig Andrusch in court.
(FIX) When the player enters the Schattenrufmine from the gondola, he can now continue to run the same script without the gondola dau disturbs his movement.
(FIX) collision boxes easily inserted under the floor in Gabor's house, so do not fall through the floor barrels collision.
(FIX) Performance in the fog tower prison a little better (the three magic Seraphimmagier now their flashes only when one has opened the last gate to their area).

Balancing Modifications:
(BAL) of Cahbaet door locked, because the loot is too good. The key is given by bandits in the neighborhood.
(BAL) harvesting of Weizenstangeln are now two instead of three grains of wheat. Sack02Getreide now has only 4 instead of 10 grains of wheat. Oh, and wheat grains heiuen wheat spikes now, for the purpose of realism.
(BAL +) spinning spider silk cocoons now included (though mostly just rough).
(BAL) Sildonar A smuggler, who was standing too close to the ostrich Ledur-salen and gladly fell into disputes with traveling handlers, has now moved to the courtyard of the castle.
(BAL +) sign-frenzy ability is now +10 instead of -10 skill.
(BAL +) placed some new items.

Gameplay Modifications:
(GPL) New treasures on the road from the bridge of the Ledur dubious return (to the west from the show) - The guessing game

Thanks
Mr. gnome

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:43 am 

Hi

What just on the said page. It says who you had Nehrim downloaded from the Internet down, down you have to download this patch is not, since this patch is a band name einfugt Schandmaul?

Correct?
The guys have been building better times Lake Char. ve 'So read that it is not his char in Oblivion can take over in Nehrim, have also tried this already, is not, or only with me.

Thank times still here, for your information that you me by e - mail you sent.

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:15 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,
I own my mod human race which did for Oblivion has been created for Nehrim
been changed and installed. Thus my character finally sees female from.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9
 >> Next