New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Nehrim mod
Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:41 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi, I am a fan Particular Nehrim pronounced. right now I've got about 130 hours of play not behind me and the end is yet clear ...

Nehrim is indeed a very special installation with the total conversion and is Therefore not easy to install mods and / or to find out about all mods for it. Same times three questions, Which were probably done at an access to the corresponding regions of itself:

What mods are on this? ((Somehow that's difficult to find something if you can not even look * gg * - not contributions but mods)

what is the installation of special note (Nehrim works even with a completely different ESP as Oblivion)

? > where the mods come in? (oblivionverzeichnis or nehrimverzeichnis Which subdirectory)

Post subject: Re Nehrim mod
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:13 pm 

Klamo
Hi, I am a fan Particular Nehrim pronounced. right now I've got about 130 hours of play not behind me and the end is yet clear ...

Nehrim is indeed a very special installation with the total conversion and is Therefore not easy to install mods and / or to find out about all mods for it. Same times three questions, Which were probably done at an access to the corresponding regions of itself:

What mods are on this? ((Somehow that's difficult to find something if you can not even look * gg * - not contributions but mods)

what is the installation of special note (Nehrim works even with a completely different ESP as Oblivion)

? > where they come mods pure (or oblivionverzeichnis nehrimverzeichnis Which subdirectory)

Klamo hi, welcome to the forum I might even answer questions at your?.

a) in our database # in which there Nehrim it for only the two following mods:
- Nude Armor (nude patch + deposits)
- Better head (the head verbssert)
b) the instalation is the same as in oblivion. Sun copy the files into the corresponding ordnerstrucktur. The ESPs are Particularly anderst nciht, oblivion only they hold Nehrim as master and not.
C) with b shcon answered. then

So, invite a lot SPAU Lich here in the forum and glad 2 post. and I hope that you then are still active.

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:44 am 

So, the mods right now, esp as the main file in there and dealt with these difficulties with the false start in this way images?
That would be really great and just as easy as with the other mods thx Re: Nehrim mod

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:51 pm 

So far as I weiu this is the case.
All mods I use, let the Nehrim start building exist and function in the game. However, I have even the better-faces-mod and a stink normal nude-mod (replace).
However, the deposits could therefore work. others from the use of the forum and if I am not mistaken even our favorite gnome is the maker of the mods.

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm 

Yo - - - the nude mod actually works properly, even my wife is excited about it Re: Nehrim mod a really nice job. So sexy makes the whole much more Spau. thx

But when I Nehrimlauncher in the file Abriael_Human.esp choice, Which is so supplied for the head, then flies Nehrimlauncher Windows7 out without comment at the start simple.
Or do whole assortment of other esp file into Nehrim_Human.esp dataverszeichnis in and then be selected?

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:22 pm 

Hi klamo.

If you want to use the mod for the head, then you must from the archive Abriael Human Races Revamped-25524 In the archive Abriael Human Races Revamped-25524 unpack. Then the file Abriael_Human.esp Losch. Subsequently you unzip from the archive Abriael Human Races Revamped-25524 file Nehrim-Human.esp. This is then activated in the launcher.

Should really work out. Otherwise, you turn to here in the forum because he redid the mod for Nehrim.

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:21 pm 

Yo hello
the Nehrim-part I've been tentatively selected instead of the others will not And Thus plunged from Nehrim.
But there are some indications of the same name in nude mod and heads.
Which should be considered second in the lists - that is to take effect? or do not care if they are the same?

Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:13 pm 

Klamo
Yo hello
the Nehrim-part I've been tentatively take the other's active And Therefore Will Not plunged from Nehrim.
But there are some indications of the same name in nude mod and heads.
Which should be considered second in the lists - that is to take effect? or do not care if they are the same?

Hi.
So with your statement I am now not entirely clear.

What do you mean exactly by saying:
However, there are sometimes the same name labels in nude mod and heads what should be considered second in the lists - not that is to take effect or do care if it.? are the same?

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:13 am 

So: are
in the two plugins for it Nehrim obviously the same files. I now wanted to know which are effective should be written So as the second in the list must be (with overwrite option).
Nude Armor
and
Better head
are the designations from the download directory
for the first two files were the Groues times and the same, then I for all other released.
But - I might already know that to be truly effective / have to.

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:41 pm 

Hi klamo.

So all I get it now not altogether.
The two mods we have here for Nehrim have not the same files.

The heist you can install both, without Which ubeschreibt something other.

The order is Therefore not care. Canst thou one or the other or both applied simultaneously.

The Mod for the better head, it is important to you from the archive only the archive Abriael_Human_Races_Revamped-25524.rar unzip and the included Abriael_Human.esp Losch.
After you unzip the file Nehrim_Human.esp to the place where the Abriael_Human.esp was saved. Then activate the launcher.

Then should all work out.

Like I said, the archives Do not have common files and can not overwrite Therefore each other.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next