Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Oblvion patch problem
Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:42 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

To TNR All Races Final ... how's it with Tamriel NPCs Revamped (TNR) - German ;)

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:22 am 

hey overlord,
have even done with the mod manager and your description. super ding, the colored map now works with me XD and also the order with the glappt invite fals I oblivion again instalation again, I'll do the same mim omm, then things work well XD.
But I'm still a mod drotzdem problem, namely that for me the animations do not go mods. (Eg as sets. Charackter the down, or he leads in sexual acts, etc. pp.) Earlier were these mods, but present just makes my char any more. one probably looking for hints that could jeamdn? brings it to about what they play again? Danek for your response.

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:30 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

and my non-nude mods FUNZ n more
bissl blend is always

Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:56 am 

Hei Bloody_Kain

Why the blogs? So I only have the OblivionImproved-1 [1] 00 installed
, and have no Probleme.Und yes this is ne Setup - file.

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:58 pm 

moder @:
Do you have Knights of the Nine?

There gibts namely, a bug which is missing after you finish the quest, the animation when you sat down wants.

Can imagine that the bug also affects hinzugemoddelte animations.

Anson most I had no idea why now when you animationsmods should no longer go.

Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:04 pm 

ne, this is knights of nine, not a paid erweietrung?
In any case I have no name with this mod active.

Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:12 pm 

yes Knights of the Nine is ien fee mod. my brother has even bought the CD because they do not absorb the mods individually ausm network wanted the monk on the cd are ^ ^ for each of them wanted bethesa ne fees and the download them. So once more ne cd for NEN zwannie bought too Latzen again

@, ka must get me one of the well and the other races changed. The mom I've while the female Bosy replacer, but that's not really funzt.
Package with the race that was different, this amhiri or how the hieu. but that is what has caused the error. why did I removed.
Now I play sometimes with severe ne North schwertmagierin Russian and so on. previously I had Assassin NEN. one of the breeds of race from the package but I use a not now. I have been at one glass weapons and had almost 2 full shcon elfen deposits! to a house in anvil and one in Skingrad!
I was already level 12 and shclosserknacken sneak in and one step below expert! and my skill was arc-protection even sniff at least on level 3 * * I had the reinforcement for Bruma quest shcon finished Kvatch gate closed, the brotherhood does Morgendammerung vvollstandig was speaker of the mordergilde grad and was about to take over the Mages Guild! * Sigh *
45 hours of work! everything for the sink ... all do it again, though I would never again enter an oblivion gate!
So much work for nothing ... the mom I could really cry!

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:51 am 

Thx for the quick help! I need to install oblvion nue have a salad get the ubersetzungsmods, sturtzt from constantly ..... However, thank you! Is really a great forum here!

Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:49 am 

ne question will have time, I now get one probably oblivion still resentful that erweietrung for (kp the islands as the heiuen fall, a grade I nit). komtm what exactly can I add everything and then continue to use my char was, namely a shame if that was gone.
PS: I think it fits into this theme, because the add-on, and even so similar acts like a patch (that new things are added and such) and problems can since we also occur

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:57 am 

the following:
wonder times have ne, me wants one probably even more unforgiving oblivion now get this erweietrung for (kp the islands as the heiuen fall, a grade I nit). komtm what exactly can I add everything and then continue to use my char was, namely a shame if that was gone.
PS: I think it fits into this theme, because the add-on, and even so similar acts like a patch (that new things are added and such) and problems can since we also occur

Hi moder.
There are two extensions.
1) Knigts of the Nine. Is a collection of 8 plugins from the company that says that you could download it online. (Meanwhile, there are new after the plugin has been added Battle Horn Castle, but the latter is not in Knights of the Nine).

2) Shivering Isles. These are available to buy only.
Contains a whole new island with a whole host of new quests, place and subject matter, highly recommended.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next