New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Nehrim
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:42 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I run continuously in the areas of ya are really too high for me. From lvl7 I-9 in the 14-24 dungeons cleared area ...
On the way I constantly forget the feeling was: s
The bigger problem is getting hold of ya first spell, I want to be mage, not a punk: p

In addition, the game of my think a big problem gamma. I play with brightness at 100% and it is just so normal.
On the other hand, is one would think the intention to have a call for torches to use ^ ^ But then, nothing to steal: s
No matter what if I want to play Nehrim must be from the light, otherwise you see nothing ...

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:24 pm 

Hi sky light

Yes ... this is the level a bit misleading statement ...
If you come into an area with level indication, this not on the main path,
Possible but only to areas outside the main path, such as caves and Дhnliches ...

... Yes, and ... the intention is with the darkness ...
But yes you can control somewhat the gamma superscript.

I've used most of a light-magic ... erparte me the torch.

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:55 pm 

Light and sneak understood net so bad, p
I now am only byways run, almost lvl10, and I was not even in Giland: s'm first to Steinfeld xD
Since I go but nu out. .. after I've collected some equipment: p

The parts for the various sets seem to be distributed but only by chance, or am I wrong?

In full screen to do this, so I gamma to 100% ... to play in windowed mode is therefore almost impossible> <

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:22 am 

Actually, I'd like to run ya n some music in the background, but I'm afraid I the idle noise of a mouse right rear overhaul, and sees me before I see; s

Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:55 am 

Was now at the Sanctum, learned new spells that you can also fight finally.
Alchemy is finally on champion, 80 I have already, but I go out of ingredients, you have to collect more (20x70x2 = 2800 ingredients as yet).
One thing bothers me a little. I have 48 learning points, but would like to use somehow, because I then increase severe've Attibute: s The only thing where I can think IMMOMENT to use the talents, that attribute is for me only a little important (eg trade).

What disturbs me is that there is so little Qbar slots. I come with 8 ueberhapt not cope.
Bow, sword, staff I have to throw out because I had no place. IMMOMENT I only fight with a weapon (bow, because of slow payment, especially with poison very effective).
Potion I've also thrown out of there no place did ya NEN healing spells, Mana Potion and poison was more important.
Then I'm just in it for 5 spells, but do I still use at least 10 And annoying to constantly Setting rate with tab.

I would have liked to shift with 12 slots and rich as old switch (3x12), the tax 'for Nehrim actually already.
Could also be given the opportunity, 2-3 andwith weapons to equip a key 'weapon switch' to switch between them very pleasant.

Is something possible as MOD or even been present? I think extra keys should be inserted in the keys be possible, right?
Ya Nehrim has succeeded.

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:02 am 

So, have just s few points used to trade to exalt to master. Can never hurt ya: p
the rest, I lift my first on for destruction.

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:01 am 

I've wasted too many lvl ups with only 5 or so attribute points, but it is much harder to increase in Nehrim attributes ... particular strength oO
All 100 needs a lot of planning and careful approach, as you can lvln strength or constitution is very difficult. Above all, the attributes are distributed strange, there are 5 talents Increase the intelligence, charisma and will power but only 2

I noticed 2 things that have got something out of balance, my Meinng after.

Soerst times the efficiency of its dependencies of the magic of perseverance. 0 Stamina reduces your efficiency by 2 / 3, ie healing spells in combat is almost impossible, since the healing effect is only very modest. The same goes for any other support spells, melee, magic, whether you swallow the Ausdauertraenke. Likewise, you have to jump to be careful because it also eats an enormous amount of stamina.

Second is stealth. I'm just a huge dungeon leergeraeumt without notice me even a monster before I'm attacked, I am even in some purely running, and noticed me at all. If that is even half-dark, can defeat an enemy with melee attacks with bonus damage, without which the notice me. And if you do about that is that a losing battle in the middle of the glaring light from the point of view Very Happy

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:57 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi sky-light

have also begun Nehrim times. Also beginning in the first dungeon you Greiff not all trolls.
And as I said I cheate up all these points, I have to look not always what should I do now again.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2