Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re...
Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:19 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

yes, probably, but he said yes 600h pure time commercials with a char. I come because only about 150 ~ 200 hours what shcon very much is.
Well, back to the problem, there are ncoh following question to Bal Sagoth in space:

-What has mods for it to run on.
    -The problem exists even after restarting the game?

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:31 am 

Since I'm not in the mood NEN new grad Fred to open, read-ego once in here, is indeed what to do with its kind Bug.

So I wanted to try out and did these Neherim Oblivion instaled new. Strangely, but freezes after a few minutes, the controller runs a while the game continues.
At first I was thinking that lies at the Mod, but also for a complete quenching including all folders and add regestry Ner and reinstall only the Vanilla Oblivion version was the fault is still not removed.
I'm new mouse and keyboard drivers installed, still no difference. And if I update the game or not does not matter, same result.

Although I have not renewed the Grakatreiber, I've only made a few weeks ago, it should actually freeze because FUNZ control nothing really has to do with the graphics. However it could also be because of Windows 7, but I've heard from many that they have no probs with win 7 and oblivion.

For times to define more precisely what happens: I can rumhammern on the keyboard, but nothing happens, I can move the mouse stops, or the mouse remains in the mouse mode in nem menu or if ne night view was and that's it . I can play over nurnoch end the Task Manager, but there are no errors displayed.

There is too much because it simply requires that one can play a good game if man's will?

Anyone an idea? Am just have ne good Win XP Prof version being organized, so I had many games yet the least problems! * Failed 64ger versions! -.-

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:03 pm 

So on windows 7 does not lie. For me it works without problems, however, but use only the 32 bit version. last

From your kit, I read out that you eventuele the 64 bit version users then it may well be that this is a problem, then I can not help you but.

According is an update to the version (patch) 1.2.0.416 absolutely necessary. Also, extensions can cause problems such as SI, drove.

So much of my first page, one probably can have someone help you in more detail.

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:02 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Bloody_Kain
Since I'm not a grad to open new Fred Bock NEN, read-ego once in here, is indeed what to do with its kind Bug.

So I wanted to try out and did these Neherim Oblivion instaled new. Strangely, but freezes after a few minutes, the controller runs a while the game continues.
At first I was thinking that lies at the Mod, but also for a complete quenching including all folders and add regestry Ner and reinstall only the Vanilla Oblivion version was the fault is still not removed.
I'm new mouse and keyboard drivers installed, still no difference. And if I update the game or not does not matter, same result.

Although I have not renewed the Grakatreiber, I've only made a few weeks ago, it should actually freeze because FUNZ control nothing really has to do with the graphics. However it could also be because of Windows 7, but I've heard from many that they have no probs with win 7 and oblivion.

For times to define more precisely what happens: I can rumhammern on the keyboard, but nothing happens, I can move the mouse stops, or the mouse remains in the mouse mode in nem menu or if ne night view was and that's it . I can play over nurnoch end the Task Manager, but there are no errors displayed.

There is too much because it simply requires that one can play a good game if man's will?

Anyone an idea? Am just have ne good Win XP Prof version being organized, so I had many games yet the least problems! * Failed 64ger versions! -.-

Hi Bloody_Kain

times Blode question:

Have you in the game files in the Oblivion Nehrim - been hacked files? You have indeed in the game files Nehrim esm. / esp. and Oblivion esm. put a hook?

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:03 pm 

try Hi Nude Mod

Currently I am only the Vanilla Oblivion version to get to run reasonable, runs are not reasonable, runs the mod not right.

And it is not on the Oblivion.esm that some mechanism be ne of attitude because the game freezes runs and run and run, but to no indefinite time, 10 to 20 minutes max, the control of a complete and it does not matter what I've done before or where I am.
I've installed the update degree n and have started a new game.
Then I'm in the tiled and have half an hour after calming back. The picture has revolved around my chara as always is when for a long time away, but I could neither move nor could I to the menu.

It is currently not a single mod installed, the registry was clean and all savegames somewhere were encouraging wechner are inverters.

The interesting thing is that I only have probs with games from Bethesda and Ascaron. Anschienend both have something against me, ka.
Fallout 3, so that it builds ne Macke mist after calming indefinite time and cheer me up with any desktop zuruckwirft Ner stupid error message. Habs also uninstalled a long time.

Sacred 2 would not accept his own Addon and after the last patch I had downloaded would not even start it.

Sorry but I'm ready, ready with patience and sanity!
I'll try that in a moment, the video driver.
Then I'll make a few backups on the PC and withdraw morning Windoze XP Pro Gamer Edition New! Evil or Very Mad
I am seeking re very, runs mainly because Win 7 is already stable, but I got something from the nose full of this edition 64ger it fits into any tissue in the world. -.-

Hmm, maybe I k and gurgling and I get ne 32ger held version of Win7 finger, ka, to see the times.
See you later after the video driver and then test until tomorrow sometime when I'm done.

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:08 pm 

Hi Bloody_Kain

So I think you start the game with admin rights? Yes?

I had such problems with The Witcher under Admin rights. Wen I think the guys who started this mod about 4 years ago, have heard of Win7 yet, and Vista was not there as up to date. You should leave once the admin authorization request and try again afterwards, so I parked myself in this shit Admin.

And you should see the Oblivion 1.2 patch can do. Now I have only once Oblivion, Shivering Isles installed without, because of the mods.
I've also heard of oftern that Win7 with 64 bit does have problems. I also have 32 bits, and no problems.

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:10 pm 

Bloody_Kain Hi,
when I read, what games work with you not perfect, I'm assuming
is that it is not in the games, but the operating system or the hardware.

The first thing I notice was in your place with a tool (eg Everest), such as
are high temperatures of the board, CPU and graphics card and under stress.
Also test while playing, because I guess it goes after a certain time
the temperature in the high, which caused the sudden crash.

Like I said, I can only tell you what I was ...

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:59 am 

Bloody_Kain

Sacred 2 would not accept his own Addon and after the last patch I had downloaded would not even start it.

The Sacred 2 with add-on installed in Windows 7 is not working right. But with the latest patches for the add it should go.
Kind of funny.
Work without the add Sacred 2 7 on Windows

How did you get the Windows 7?
As an OEM PC with the separately purchased as full version?
Depending on what you get when Windows 7, You must have the option to have Windows 7 can get for free as a 32bit version.

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:55 pm 

So, how can I get the version did not say, but ne paid version.

I also have a few problems and I can loose NEN step further but still not playable songwriter.

So I made what I made:
I've installed a few drivers, not including network card, sound drivers and an onboard chipset installed the Win7 had supposedly when the drivers are not.

Then I changed the startup options, WinXP SP2 Compatibility enabled, disable desktop gadgets like this to be the other reason behind the design and launch bar and so on.

Now the game is not hung, it is Darfur is getting slower and views it close and talking to the huckelt dermauen gedultprobe a dialogue after a short time!

The CPU temperature is never above 86 ° norm and the graphics card is passively cooled. The PC is dusted off every half year from the inside, and CPU and all the other air.

And this error only occur when Bethesdaspielen.
Sacred 2, I got no reply, incidentally, has long angeruhrt honest, nachdemich me so over this crap have geargert addon. -.-

However, I also had this problem since it was after calming times slower.

Something like I have some shooters nurnoch had, but I could play with the Einstellugnen to make them Playable as added Bad Company 2, which is quite wiggled until I found the ini file and changed the have and then you could It plays well and the graphics have suffered very nciht.

I just think that my Graka nciht more zeitgemau, which is years old, because I have not ever lived in my own apartment.
The board and the chip are not yet a year old, even rams.
Onboard GF8100 ne is but I nciht looking if I should switch to the ...

Well I try it, maybe is even better than my old ATI ...

EDIT: K, from the Graka lags even that is SPARTAA !!!... ah, I mean it is on Windoze, as always, if problems exist. -.-

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:37 am 

Hi Bloody_Kain

The way you describe it emphasizes, this is already on the graphics card.
Since the same problem I once had, but this is very, very long time ago. Because RAM memory, once for power supply, this was too weak. This with the RAM I was with you exclude more or less, because one who has too little RAM, you can install one way or not Win7. At the heat can not lie, my Grafka is warm about 95 degrees. Win7 and has finally been his Tucker. At first I was very excited. When this is complete modding Mull, who do I open each one IrfanView - was asked to file the admin rights.

How many watts has your power supply? I have ever mentioned as a 1000 watt power supply. You should consider writing to be clear enough watts can harm your PC too. In addition the driver your Grafka you had to download online securely, whom Graph on your older than 1 or two years you can come from your drivers that you have when you purchase a CD or DVD Grafka about Win7 will not install.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next