1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re FriendsAndLoversV151
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:05 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi Tzulan

The distinction is, of course .... e. I reinstalled Oblivion's see if I install the mod as well. Wen yes I will give you notice, but may take a while.

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:37 am 

Hi Nude Mod,

I have a German in the download area esp. found, when I installed it it worked again.

Nude Mod Tzulan

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:03 pm 

Hi Tzulan

Dan, it's good. So as I have read, and had to find myself, there are many English mods that run with the Germans mods not necessarily compatible.

Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:27 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Nude Mod,

I've downloaded many mods on this page: gamesource.ru/home/content/category/4/14/203.

The works, but but there is a Russian side often the readme of the mods can not read and not always obvious Therefore Whether there exists any other or how the load order is.

A little tip from me for this page: Select the browser so that it translates Russian into German.

Oh, I've found something that I have not seen on the download page: Real Female Body for EyeCandy (new real skin and new real vagina), this mod I downloaded from TesNexus. In this skin texture, as the name implies, .... to almost life-like Vag inserted. The skin texture, but I had to edit it using Paint.net yet, because I think it represented far too dark.

Nude Mod Tzulan

Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:13 am 

Hi Tzulan

I'm not so sure Whether your idea is so good the browser set the way you mean this, as this page has just tried to hack our site. projects

Since we anyway our website in the next year to invite our own server, it is what it looks like at the moment not really too big Modifications to give at this time on our side more to integrate except new mods, especially since there.
Who will all run away as fast as we imagine it, our forum will look very different.

The mod that you may mention here because I'm also on a hard drive, and I'll give you right. The texture of the skin does not look good enough to eat, so this is not on our DL - related to area, otherwise it saw from whom the software texture watch something.

Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:02 pm 

If he wants Tzulan can send it to us so its version, and then I set about the revised version online.

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:08 pm 

Hello,

now I have to go back a little further to explain what I did.

First of all, I play a male char, about the runs of MaleBodyReplacerV4-14 942, for me at the time one of the best BodyReplacer.

My companion is Saphiria stan digestion, furs eye and experiment as a living doll clothes Which can be used and they just wanted me for a skin texture that is the reality in some Korperregionen pretty close. This mod (Saphiria) takes as much as I have found out, to the skin texture of the Imperial.

As the default setting for all female NPC I use HGECBody_v1dot21. Here I have a choice with Which Korbchengroue Nude and Whether I play or not liked.

Consider writing I use the mod 2048x2048_Full_package_v1_2, and I think is pretty awesome, because here in addition to the previously set preferences to each race several Auswahlmoglichkeiten, eg skin how much pubic hair, Nippelgroue, normal or oily , etc.

And here I was now a problem when I then Mod Real Female Body for EyeCandy (new real skin and new real vagina), install overwrites this structure of the skin of all races that heiut, all I have previously set is gone.

Since, as already Mentioned the mod to the Imperial Saphiria skin texture accesses, I just wanted these others. Therefore, I have made Real Female Body for EyeCandy (new real skin and new real vagina), the skin texture footfemale.dds ddscv_1_20 with the program finds in a. File converted in Paint.Net extent changed the color of some of the parlous state that it will fit (for comparison, the texture used in the game next set) and back into a dds. File converted.

Then I replaced about Oblivion / Data / textures / characters / imperial / female easy the new against the old footfemale.dds.

Have now all but Imperial (Imperial), this skin texture, but the other races have been spared and that brings a bit of variety into the game.

Since then I have converted only footfemale.dds file, I can even send this, I know not Whether the bringing as much as I have not changed in the Female Body for EyeCandy the head texture, because I regard them not use .

Nude Mod Tzulan

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:02 pm 

Now Tzulan.

Then I would say, we leave everything as is.

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:48 am 

Hello,

I've downloaded the 1:51 and copied the files into the Oblivion directory and in the Mod Manager is active. Only this does not work (in the game what do you have there?). What should I do? Unfortunately, in this no readme Re: Oblivion FriendsAndLoversV151

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:23 pm 

Hi sarge

Thanks. Wondering where you have you downloaded this mod? Like me, there are two of mods.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next