All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Brothel Oblivion Mod
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:39 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi people should

Дltere users wahrscheindlich yet know that, and I had in mind, still, sometimes a real brothel - create Mod.

But what I read since so manchesmal get rolling, because my toe nail on, anyway, they are not as long.
What do I get to read there, put in terms of doors, I marvel just yet.
So for a house or dungeon you need always two doors that have to be together. I write one, you have said doors still connect to the outside cell, another writes no again. The outer cell ware so, who is stetzt Said brothel by Anvil something like this: 'AnvilExterior' (00045b), this is just one example. I have now printed out once a 57-page statement, let's see if I'll be there smarter.
Who is here again, then I have more time to work on this mod times to continue, but as long as this does not work with said doors to get there with the best will not advance.

Post subject: Re Bordello Oblivion Mod
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:44 am 

I know not whether you somehow help, but as far as the Tuerenproblem, so you're not the only one.

Http://www.sureai.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=90sid=259296addc14c7d2a470d6424b0a3765 here there are 3-4 threads about doors, Nehrim is the same as Oblivion.

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:12 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi sky-light

times thank you. Will try next time if I do not manage this. With the scripts I'm not really a big problem, only this crappy Ture will not know what I want.

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:45 am 

I once had a stink normal for Oblivion dungeon with few enemies prepared to test. Because of the said doors I never got to run the mod to get! Crying or Very sad to read already, that not only I have the problems. Re: Brothel - Oblivion Mod

If you have a solution Parrat, know when to give! Re: Brothel - Oblivion Mod

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:48 am 

Hi e4sy

Yes the problem persists. Wen I start Tamriel as it is to be read in most guides, you see a house, where I did put it. Very funny. It makes no sense to make the environment as long as I can not link the doors. The Makers are there, also activated, but the game is nothing. 'm Now definitely over 20 hours to solve this problem, have not come any further.

Even a newer CS - version brings nothing that runs with me not at all.

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:07 pm 

Hi people

So I think that with the doors, I now get it, but unfortunately have to say that everything is written Mull, what I have read. Bin times in CS - mode Hauser floated by some, and I have looked upon me once the system.
In the next two hours I watched the most times, I am sure that it works to 99%.

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:18 am 

E4sy
I had time to test for Oblivion a stink normal dungeon with few opponents to create. Because of the said doors I never got to run the mod to get! Crying or Very sad to read already, that not only I have the problems. Re: Brothel - Oblivion Mod

If you have a solution Parrat, know when to give! Re: Brothel - Oblivion Mod

Hi e4sy

So it goes with the doors like this: First, then who do you want to do a dungeon, your only way to make insert in a house with two three-storey only the interior of the said house. Then, save and get out of the CS. Now comes the most important thing that I've actually read nowhere, doors not included in the Interior - set mode, but on the world map in CS. In just Anvil Anvil gate, then zoom in on your house, and thereby set the doors, this occure with your Dungeon. I made next to the house in Anvil Benirus my brothel, but still far from finished, by accident, I have the Celle entered incorrectly, and landed in Benirus house. I have the doors in the Interior - cleansed mode, and it promptly went into the pants. I hope you understand what I mean.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]