Previous << 
1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:10 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Then everything is klaro.

Hope you now have enough runes, but woe to you complaining now that you've got too much, I have given any waste transfer guarantee.

Runes Behal you duck and run away * let's get out *.

I own enough of it Very Happy .

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:10 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hei

Ne I'll keep my spells, but you have to you about it some thought times what it costs in Sacred 2 NEN decency edged sword?
Since you have to cheat so directly, otherwise it would go so long, bit it enabled him to buy a sword.

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:58 pm 

Hei

Ne I will keep my spells, but you have to you about it some thought times what it costs in Sacred 2 NEN decency edged sword?
Since you have to cheat so directly, otherwise it would go so long, bit it enabled him to buy a sword.

So I've purposes stated in the files that a 10X receive more money than anticipated.

Sometimes when I load a perfectly ordinary rat up to 40,000 Gild back Very Happy . This will warm the heart.

Try going a couple of (real) minutes through the area and knock enemies around. Your wallet will thank you.

And by the modification of Dropprate be much more valuable article upon the death of the enemies and open boxes are dropped, as the handler could ever see.
I buy for a long time of nothing more to handlers, because the cash dropped objects are 1000X better.

I already have all three Rustungsstes together, and the three subsequently filed by patch sets I am missing only 1 object, then the completely.

Only the sword and the spear for the set of Seraphim eclipse I've never seen or found.

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:47 pm 

Hei

Yes I already have about sets, for which a rat really needs coal. Very funny!
Even the Ьberlegung that a rat attacking million people, my experience is that a rat ran away, who noticed these million people, except

all have rabies. What I miss in Sacred 2 is ne love box, as you will angekuatscht to bring a certain Maid NEN letter, but it itself is again empty-handed. <<>>

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:13 am 

How do you get when so many Sacred2 Setgegenstaned I've played with my Dark Knight already, and I have not one!

Sting

Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:13 pm 

hey sting,
and to use about working files so they get more and better drops, as I've understood. I was making, if I play the games was.
I think if you ask me love is one of the two are so kind as to send you the files, I believe that not all that grou ;-)
achso yes, welcome to the forum, I hope you will like here

moder

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 am 

I just put a few tips from spieletipps.de so that more and better objects to be dropped.

Well I have implemented a few other tips for me to gain a few advantages. E.g. I get more gold, more runes, it will be dropped from killed enemies with higher probability of better (ie gold, yellow, blue or containing green) objects or sets. That also applies to weapons and runes. Also I get more experience points than normal.

But I was not advise you to this onlie Modifications to leave. Because that would be mean and unfair.

The files are a total of just under 430KB grou in packed condition.

When did the sets for the three Seraphim I completely original sets, each sets the stage level 60 Only the sword and the spear for the set Seraphim eclipse I have seen anywhere else or found.

And in the patch by 2:34 subsequently filed three sets I still miss each 1 Rustungsteil.

Just times in passing. I'm still in the act of 1st of the Elven world so go and kill the very last of the missions in Thylysium. I have also uncovered the entire map area of the Elven world.
But I'm already level 54 Very Happy . And in the Elven world I can actually reach any more water, or scrape the wing.

@ Sting
If you want, then I'll send you the files.

Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:27 am 

Hei
The Quest Kids / demons:
View a Damon, my character still says what it is for a dark figure, so after coming in a hollow, closed at a gate, come no further.

Ok.
Have this quest in question now as far as I could do within the country elves completed.
For me, the quest goes on until the country people, but as far as I'm not.

Mus yet by the Wall, but first I wanted to go to Christmas Island.

But as far as I can see that, you had the problem already in Elfland.
You must tell me just exactly where because I do not weiu of a closed gate.
For me at least was not.
Do you still play a seraphim is not it?

Write me at best exactly where you hinsollst according to the quest book, and what it tells:
Quest book open and then on the left side down on the edge of the book (there is a symbol of Sacred 2 see) , you can open the Quest series of character quests. Top left is an exclamation point icon so you come back again to the normal quests.

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:12 pm 

about you I was not discouraged Modifications to this onlie go. Because that would be mean and unfair.

Does it work at all. Since there are surely ne VERIFICATION or something.

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:42 am 

the following:

about you I was not discouraged Modifications to this onlie go. Because that would be mean and unfair.

Does it work at all. Since there are surely ne VERIFICATION or something.

Layers of the halfway When you go online, an MD5 Checksumm is made about the files.
And if a file is changed, then the falls at once, and you can not connect to online games.

However, I never play online, but offline.

Is is why I do not care.

And if they do, I can still zuruckkopieren my backup files back and ready.
The backup is indeed the necessary, if a new patch comes out. Because the patcher makes an MD5 check. And if any files were changed, then the game is not patched.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 >> Next